****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Drea :hugs:

Babythinkpink :wohoo: for having a good day and i was like that when my pram arrived too :rofl:

Small rant....
I got my friends mum to re measure me (after MW said i hadnt grown since 32 weeks yet they were doing NOTHING about it :gun::gun:) well she measured me as 36 weeks and was really quite confused as what the hell the other MW was playing at!! Thats 4cm difference you CANNOT get it that wrong :hissy:

Hope everyone is well. I went to the Doctors today to get my results from my swab and have an UTI so have been put on antibiotics so hopefully they will clear that up.

Janeydee- I agree with everyone else it sounds like a UTI, as I day I have been diagnosed with one today and have had similar symptoms to you.

Louise- I wouldnt travel that long in the car either, I struggle been in the car for only half hour at the minute never mind 37weeks.

Happy 33weeks to me and the other September 14th Ladies :happydance:

Hey everyone haven't got time to catch u still in hospital and typing on this phone Is a pain!! Nice to have a bit of Internet for 5 mins though. I had my second dose of steroids earlier on today for babys lungs and they said they're gonna scan me tomorrow to check the blood flow I still aren't sure if it's increased or decreased blood flow to baby they can't seem to quite make up their minds. Hoping it's ok or hasn't gotten worse then I can go home for now but need scans now twice a week so they can get her out asap if it gets worse. At least she's had the steroids now so it's just a waiting game to see how early she comes now. I'm definitely being induced early at about 38 weeks so late august! Only 5 weeks til I meet her hopefully. Thanks everyone for the well wishes xxx

Bekklez...glad that everything is okay right now and that she stays put a little longer.
Blob...At 33 weeks the MW measured me at 35cm, and then on Monday at 35 weeks a different MW measured me at 34cm. So in two weeks bubba has apparantly not grown but got smaller! Well, I know this isn't true as I had a growth scan but does highlight that FH is a rubbish measurement of bubba. Try not to worry I am sure everything is fine honey.

Off to settle DS into bed, a little late I know...then OH and I can snuggle on the sofa and watch a film. xx

Evening all!

World's quickest post from me, just saying hi really! Will be back tomorrow for a proper catch up, just REALLY tired!!!!

Night night xxx

Evening all!!

Anyone elses bump starting to feel heavy?? I feel like I have a lead weight on the front of me come the evening!! I feel so ready now to have her! We had good news today that they are letting Ian leave work here by the middle of October so we can move early! I can't bloody wait now!!

Becs i'm feeling heavy and uncomfortable now too my bump feels really tight people keep saying not long but 6 weeks seems ages away!!!

Ladies, here are some photos of the our cot.. you might remember I mentioned that DH and SS put it up while I was having a nap, please note the 'mum' balloons! :cloud9:

cot.jpg

cot2.jpg

cot3.jpg

cot4.jpg

What do you think?

Bekkelez hope all is well xx

Louise love the cot its gorgeous.. also I wouldn't travel long distances either so stand your ground

Blob I wouldn't worry too much about FH either.
At 25 weeks I measured 25
At 27 weeks I measured 30
At 31 weeks I measured 30
ummmmmI don't think baby has stopped growing in the past 4 weeks !!

Got Doc's appointment tommorow hoping he can prescribe me somthing to help with this cold and sore chest, I pulled a muscle in my chest yesterday by coughing so much now im in pain.... dont think I've ever been exited to go to the doctors before lol

Drea glad you had a great time at the wedding, my frirends is still 3 weeks away yet

Ordered my pram today the oyster black pearl... hope it arrives in time !!!

Awwww bless those Mum balloons are such a sweet touch!

Well ive been for my 34 scan & consultant appointment today...my blood pressure was high so she took it again and it was fine then LO's heart beat was very fast consltant put it down to him prodding lol so he left me for 5 mins then came back and everything was fine!! LO is growing well and is estimated to weigh 4lb 14oz!!! DF got held back at work so didnt make the scan so i was all alone...but he missed a fab scan LO opened his mouth and put his hand in there!! Bless xx

Heres my scan pic...

34 week scan[1].jpg

I can't believe how much your bump has grown Louise it looks absolutly fantastic xxx

Awwww love the bump :cloud9: and the cot in the room eeek!!

CANNOT believe its August this weekend...officially as of Sunday can say i'm due this month :shock:

cant believe 2 babies have already been born - makes it seem sooo close!! can't wait till august x

Oh no i'm not worried about it i'm pissed off with the stupid stupid MW who measured me that i hadnt grown in 3 weeks :grr: I SO do not trust some of the MWs to deliver my baby safely :nope:

Have my 32 week growth scan later today. I'm hoping it all goes okay but I'm feeling and looking a lot bigger than I did with my daughter. Will let you know how I get on as I'm going on my own this time as hubby can't take time off work. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->