****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Yeah sure! I'll PM you my number. You watch we'll end up in at the same time ha ha x

:rofl: Oh yea!!

But if i get my HB then will be fine i can update on yours and my laobur :haha:

Emzy and Blob I have pm'd both of you as a spare buddy!
Just in case you are in labour at the same time or just need another number! :hugs:xx

Yay! I now have two buddies :happydance: I think it is a good idea to have two, just in case! x

hi everyone iv not posted on her in ages so had a quick catch up on reading lol

6 weeks today im due whoop whoop started my 1st lot of baby washing today pegged it all out and it started raining was so annoyed lol

well im glad to c everyones getting on ok

id love a labour/txt buddy if anyone wants me let me no

im on mat leave now whoop whoop officially starts 1st sept joys of working in a school ay lol

i wont stay away as long next time girls

xxxx

Helloooooooooooo everyone, a happier Louise this afternoon I promise! I was thinking about asking Becs to be text buddies as we've already swapped numbers and we're due 3 days apart??

Me and DH are all sorted out now, he has apologised, it turns out he was here earlier than I thought but he said that after seeing a text from me that said 'ring me NOW.' he was scared to come upstairs in case I was mad, even though he must have realised I was still awake cos the text had only come through minutes before!! Doh! Oh well, he said last night marked his last alcoholic drink until the baby arrives and THursday night is not happening now so I'm happy! Plus I get to be pampered and choose tonights film!

Had 34 week appointment today, went well, she prodded the baby around a bit as she has been very quiet today and she well and truly woke her up!! She is head down and head is engaged, 4/5 apparently which means just a bit is in my pelvis?
She estimates her birth weight to be between 6 and a half pounds and 7 pounds 2 which sounds good to me, she said she certainly won't be huge! Might get some use out of the newborn clothes we've been buying then!!! She also gave me the number for the obs physio person about the SPD, she said thats most probably what it is and it certainly sounds like it, and it's self referral apparently?!

Anyway, happy with all of that, fundal height was 32 1/2 so a bit under but she didn't tell me an estimate of her weight now... Nor would she tell me when she's going to arrive!!!!

Hope everyone is well x

Thanks Louise and Emzy - sorry both the blokes are playing up! Like I said, one min El is lovely, then he seems to be such an arse. He got so drunk this weekend too and pretended not to be! I still think it's a last min blow out, as I have him on a drinking ban from next week 'just in case'! If he was drunk at the hospital I would be truly furious!

Went into MAU. They did a trace and she was still doing that blooming no accelerations thing (she ALWAYS does!) so they sent me for a scan to check everything. Things look great, her legs have finally caught up to her belly :rofl: and she was busy practicing breathing according to the sonographer. She said she is moving away, I am just for some reason not feeling it so much. Also, she is 3/5 engaged which I am happy about, maybe she won't be realllllllllly late! Louise - was she 4/5 engaged or 4/5 palitable? Palitable means 4/5 of her head is out of your pelvis, so she is 1/5 engaged :)

I could really do with a text buddy too if anyone wants too? I am due on 31st August :)

4/5 of her head is out of pelvis so must be 4/5 palitable! I had to ask her to explain it as I didn't know!!! Glad everything is good :hugs:

Evening ladies,

Ha, loving the man rants. I'm quite lucky I suppose Chris doesn't go out drinking!

Ah louise I have my 34 week check up tomorrow and i'm hoping its engaged! Please get engaged and come at 37 or 38 weeks i don't think I can wait another 2 months.

I'd love a labour text buddie! Especially seeing as my bump buddy has given birth, inconsiderate cowbag:haha: So if anyone is vaguely interested then I will message across my number!

Yea this baby is 3/5...so just at rim really. But Tabs was the same 2 days before she was born :rofl:

Also my friend was fully engaged before 36 weeks but her baby only was 2 days early.. so you just dont know :nope:

I think this baby will be born around 39 weeks FX'd :haha:

Well i dont mind how many buddies i have... i now have 3 :lol: so i will be anyones...

Though i have to admit i'm shit and last time i updated my bump buddies labour but i was just not for texting anyone during my own labour :blush:

Dos anyone hear a wierd clicking/popping noise coming from your belly sometimes?

No :shrug: Though i do remember people talking about this...i dont remember if there was any idea why though sorry :blush:

Hey everyone...Men hey...glad my Chris doesnt go out drinking too!! lol....he wouldnt be able go the pub after anyway cos he has to come home sort Phoenix (my pooch) out! Mind you he doesnt want me to stay in he wants me to come home with him...bless!!

My LO is on the 50th centile according to my growth scan yesterday...4lb 14oz at 34 weeks!! Said he was growing very well...they all say different dont they!!

Just added you on facebook blob...Jayne H-S! x

Sarah, are you going to complain? I can't believe how some of these hospitals/companies are crap because they can be.

Louise I think your in-laws sound very unreasonable. I would be exactly the same as you and not go. I sat in the cinema for 2 hours last week and was soo uncomfortable and I was 34 weeks. You'll be much further gone. My in-laws wanted us to go to Cumbria for a holiday the week before I'm due and we've now said no. If the baby does arrive when you are up there then you a. won't deliver in the hospital of your choice b. you shouldn't make long drives with a new born and c. you may need to stay in hospital for a while. And then there's the money issue. It's just not worth it. I'm sure his folks are just disappointed and that they will come round to it. If they are that desperate to see your dh before he goes, can they not come down to you?

Janeydee, I've been getting lots of period pain but not necessarily after a wee. Hope your mw gives you some answers.

Emzy, hope your hospital visit went well. Our local one has closed their maternity section and the hospital we now have to use don't do visits. Grrr.

Drea I don't know much but my friend has been told the same thing and that she wont be able to have an epidural if the levels are too low. Hope it's something they can fix in time.

Ooh Optical do they sell nursing vests at Asda?!

Firstbean sorry to hear about your UTI. Hope it clears up soon.

Becs, yep my bump seems to heavy. I am also ready to have him. Still got to struggle through 2 weeks of work.. Urghh

Louise the cot and bedding is lovely! How cute are the balloons.

Lilbumpblue, thanks for sharing the scan pic. I'm gutted we weren't allowed a pic at ours also they only showed us his internal parts so we didn't see his face, hands etc.

There's so much to catch up on and I'm knackered so I'm afraid I've run out of steam! I didn't sleep too well yesterday as kept waking up with period cramps. Not fun. x

I am soooo tired again tonight. My neighbour across the road mentioned that she thinks I look "ready" today, and I have to agree with her. I am not feeling so sprightly! Like you F&C I was awake in the night with definite BHs/pains but I was like this with Jack for a couple of weeks.

The idea of 2 text buddies is a good one, just in case two end up in labour at the same time! I think I might be like Blob, not so good at updating my own labour!!

I just feel HUGE i cannot believe how big my bump has got :cry:

Also i'm going to sulk that nobody commented on my bump photos :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"