• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Today is my midwiife check and bloods and anti-d injection! I don't mind them taking the blood, but I don't like the idea of them putting extra stuff in!! lol.

I am just enjoying a cup of tea and biscuits for breakfast and then I had best get ready as I must leave the house in 45 mins!

Hope you are all well. xx

morning ladies :flower:

good luck with your appointments today teeny, that jags a stingy 1 ouch ,

its pouring with rain here 2 :cry:

congrats to new third tri people and viables :yipee: xx

Hi,

I'm a September Star - but my name isn't on the EDD. its the 5th Sept :)

do i need to add myself somewhere?

:) xx

Its raining here too!! Where has the sun gone?!!!

Hi all, just to let you ladies who are awaiting your anti-d injection that in fact (to my surprise) it didn't hurt!!! :)
Bubs is fine, he has taken up a head down position this week and has been kicking away nicely. It is now a long 6 week wait until my next appointment..boo!

It is raining here too, but still muggy which isn't nice, but at least there is no need for a coat today, just an umbrella! xx

Good afternoon ladies...im in my third trimester today!!!! Yay!!!! x

ooo i love them wall letters! i want some quotes in baby's nursery, not sure what yet though.

here is a pic from last weekend, OH's work ball...
i think i look hugeeeeee! my face is very fat/swollen but i managed to stay for nearly all of it and had a few dances even though i was in heels!

Attachments

• at the ball.jpg
    at the ball.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 15
Hi all, just to let you ladies who are awaiting your anti-d injection that in fact (to my surprise) it didn't hurt!!! :)
Bubs is fine, he has taken up a head down position this week and has been kicking away nicely. It is now a long 6 week wait until my next appointment..boo!

It is raining here too, but still muggy which isn't nice, but at least there is no need for a coat today, just an umbrella! xx

glad it didnt hurt :)
my baby was head down today too at the consultant appointment, yay! hopefully he stays head down! my son was head down always from 20 weeks. xx

Hi, I'm not on the list for some reason (I did ask to be added in the 2nd tri but I think my post was missed). Due 3rd Sep and on Team Blue :)

Sorry hun I missed have missed that! How are you feeling now you are in the 3rd tri? x

Teeny I had my anti d yesterday and I also thought it didn't hurt. The mw said just before, sorry but this isn't going to be nice! Not sure why she had to tell me that as it could have made me tense up.. but all was good. Apparently little Fishy's head is down as well but she said he could still move around so it doesn't mean much at this stage.

Mummy2Asher that is a lovely photo and an amazing bump!

Hi all. Just to let you know I'm off on holiday tomorrow until next Thursday so if any newbies join could you ask them to PM me as I'm bound to miss their posts after a week away!

Thanks ladies. I'll miss you all! xxx

^^^^ Have a fantastic holiday Fish&Chips..you lucky thing. I'm not jealous...MUCH!!!! lol. xx

Hey Ladies!!

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to start a thread in the baby names section with our short list of names! If you'd like to vote there is a poll there!! :)

xo

Thats a gorgeous pic Mummy2Asher, that dress is gorgeous xx

Hello!

Well today has been a baby day for me.

I had my glucose tolerance test today so spent this mornign in the hospital. Luckily my blood was flowing for the 7 vials she took before my lucozade and then the 1 after 2 hours sitting doing nothing! I had an ecg done too which was all fine. I was also weighed and have so far in this whole pregnancy gained 3 1/2 lbs...I am so proud of myself:cloud9: With Nathan I gained 11lbs but craved fruit and veg and was totally off sweet things...not with this baby! So I have lost weight really...but to be very blunt I have quite a few extra stones so the fact I am not geining alot is very good...so to celebrate we are having a chippy tea:blush::haha:

Then I decided to make a start on painting the babies room:happydance:

Also forgot to add was that I won a mamas and papas car seat and base for £15 off ebay...hubby can pck it up as he works just round the corner...we do have a big car seat but with Nathan we borrowed a friends handle carry type one for the first while which was fab.
Think all we have left to get/stock up on is bath products and nappies....well that and carpet and a chest of drawers lol...
Going to get OH to get my bag out the loft too. Not because I am running away as he thought but for my hospital bag.

I am now sitting feeding my big boy his tea while Oh is off to get his car MOTed....hope its not too pricey as he isnt one for getting his car checked out when things go wrong!:nope:

So next Tuesday I am back at the hospital clinic to get a 28 week growth scan, my test results and weighed yet again and to chat to the docs lol

Ooo Fish and chips where are you going???

yay lilbumpblue for starting your 3rd tri!!

Emma.xx

Im so jel fish&chips i want a holiday lol have a great time!!!

I hated having my glucose tolerance with DD the lab messed up my results so i had it done twice!! everything is going good with LO so hopefully i wont need to have one done this time around.

Ive got my MW app next week will be getting my Anti-D

Have a painfull back today :cry: and have been hit by the tiredness bug all i want to do is :sleep:

hope everyone is well xxx

fish and chips have a fab time :flower:

teeny glad ure jag went well my first one was fine last time was nippy and the next 1 is tuesday , i hate it though coz i always have to go to hospital get my bloods done , go away and then go back for my anti d does any1 else do this?

emma thats a bargain for your car seat :thumbup:

mama bird ill go look at your poll :flower:

Daisy i sit with bed pillows at my back as its aching alot, need to get a proper back wedge or something :wacko:

my bump feels sooo heavy today think its grown :wacko: x

Thanks everyone. Am off to Menorca. Just need to find a bikini which will fit my suddenly MASSIVE arse! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->