****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

ooo in h and m they have lovely maxi dresses and maternity ones too, im always shopping in h and m the pirces are really good considering we wont be wearing the things long and they have everything im always looking for.

im so mad my OH ate my sweets while i was having a nap!

Hey girls,

Just wondering if any of you have brought/thought about mattresses yet? I am not sure what is safest/best to go for, wondered if you were more educated!

Optical :wohoo: Hey...why you having to sell your horse :(

She's not getting enough work as it is, and to be honest she hasn't been for quite a while. It's been selfish for me to keep her really; I've had her for 11 years but now i'm just too busy. I'm really upset, but I know it's for the best for her. I just hope I find someone now who can look after her like I do!

Just wondering if any of you have brought/thought about mattresses yet?

I got a foam mattress free with the cot I bought, so I have no idea - I took the easy way out! lol.

Congrats optical on 3rd tri! Sorry you're having to sell your horse :( and sorry about timewasters! We have rehomed 4 of our rabbits, purely because I was already struggling to get down to clean them out, and don't even get me started on catching them!! (We named one Houdini because he is an escape artist, he ate through one of his hutch walls and escaped, and he knows how to unlock his door!) They are now living with one of my friends who is rabbit mad and has a back garden with a warren of runs and hutches.. they'll be happy there!

Blob, check back later, I promise I will put a bump pic on!

Tee hee no dout i will be on checking it now :lol:

Optical :hugs: Sorry hun, think if my sister wasnt so good and eventing all mine for me i would have sold mine also :nope: I also have a little cry that i will no longer be travelling around in the lorry with them. Going away to events with one baby was hard but i think going away with two is pretty much impossible :cry: Least she is so awesome though and i will just live it through her :rofl:

I am sure one morning you will wake up Louise and it will be like ' whoa where did that come from!!'. My Mum never showed till she was like 8 and a bit months with both me and my sister, and people didn't even know she was pregnant till after she had had us!!!

hey ladies a quick catch up
optical sorry u have to sell ure horse :hugs: and congrats on the weddding :wohoo:
Louise ure bump will come soon :flower:
drazic some one told me to get a spring matress cant remember who though :shrug: lol, i need 1 for my crib as the free 1 i got is rbbish, ill worry about the cot at some point lol

hope every1 else is well , im shattered bath and bed for me , got midwife in the morning for 29 week app :) night night :sleep: xx

OK ladies, here goes with the bump piccies!! Please excuse the mardy face, I really haven't got the hang of taking photos of myself! Plus the bulb has gone in my bedroom so its a bit dark!!!

Here's me normal, with jumper!
bump1.JPG

Here's me with jumper pushing bump out!
bump4.JPG

Next two are with vest from front and from side.... would you believe I was 28 weeks??!
bump2.JPG
bump3.JPG

Louise, I have bought 3 maxi dresses and not one is maternity hun...They are quite stretchy so cover my ever growing bump and I figured I could wear them next year too! They are H&M as someone mentioned already. Just an idea!
I wish I had a small bump this time, last time I had no bump whatsoever until about now and by the end I was huge with an 8lb 14oz chubby bubby!!!!

I haven't posted for a while after a scary Thursday when I found myself in the hospital for 6 hrs waiting to be checked over, but everything was fine.
OH has also said that as I let him watch the world cup he will pay for a 4d scan!!!....I can't wait and I am going to book it tomorrow!! :)

Hope all you ladies are keeping well. xx

louise you look fab - we always want what we havent got!!! id love to have a tiny bump mines getting too heavy to bear now!! And we've AGES left yet!!

Evening all!!

Optical, that's poo about your horse viewer. Why can people just not do what they say they will? Grrrr.

Emzy and Louise, loving the bumps. I think mine is huge this time compared to last, and last time wanted to be bigger and this time I want to be smaller! They're all different!! But all got gorgeous babies in them!! :baby:

Good luck Apaton with your appt tomorrow. 29 weeks! Wow!

Drazic, I have just bought a replacement mattress for my crib cos the other one had gone a bit flat, but I only replaced it with a fairly simple foam mattress similar to the ones in prams and moses baskets. My cot mattress will be on its third child this time round, but it was a sprung one so hoping should be okay. I find the whole mattress thing very confusing!

Today has been an odd day. Was at a kids party with Archie from just after 10 until almost 1 o clock. He had his face painted there and then refused to go swimming as had initially been planned. So he ended up going to my mums and having tea there, and we took Jack swimming and had a McDonalds. Everybody was happy. Archie got his attention and cuddles from Gran, and we got some exercise followed by some fat!!! So now I am gonna have some of hubby's homemade veggie lasagne for supper and then fall into bed. The tiredness is coming back for me now, don't know about anyone else. I could do with a snooze in an afternoon!!

Am glad school is back tomorrow, much as I love little Archie he's ready for his routine again, and so am I!!

I have bought a sprung mattress for my cot, I got it from ebay for about £36 with free postage, its brilliant!!

aww Louise you have a cute little bump! As Carley said, at least you haven't got to kart a massive one around! x

Louise have you got 'wider' cos thats what happened to me :lol: I think my baby is in my back :rofl:

I have definately got wider!! And I think what's happening is that my front is just gradually moving further out - not as a bump but as a whole, if you know what I mean! I've always had huge knockers but as they have grown along with my bump I think they've made me look smaller!!

Sideways on I've always been quite shallow, so now I feel a lot thicker but to people that don't know me I just look... normal!

Thats EXACTLY what hapened to me :wacko: Its kinda upsetting though... Last time i had such strong tummy muscles i just thought that they were holding my bump in so i grew outwards all together :rofl: When i went for my first scans they couldnt get a picture as my muscles were too tight :wacko: NOT a problem this time around :rofl:

Dont worry, you are going to get a gorgeous bump! I LOVED my bump when it came because it was still easy to go everything. Even this time i dont feel like i'm 'heavy' so feel lucky :hugs:

Ahh thanks blob!

Is anyone else wanting to give money for Amy's gift? I really don't want to wait much longer before sending her gift as it's Evie's first birthday on Sunday and feel it should really be there before then, not sure how she'll feel if she has a star named after Darcie but nothing for Evie?

If you still want to donate can you PM me :)

had to do a search for this page it was lost :haha:

morning every1 :flower: im just in from my midwife appointment baby is fine but very big :rofl: they are going to measure me in 3 weeks and if its still measuring big send me for a scan as she said she didnt want me pushing out at 14lb baby lol, good news is head is down but baby is back to back so ive got exercises to do to try turn it , all good :thumbup:

hope every1 elses appointments went well :)

congrats to new thid trip people :dance:

if you are going to birthing classes when do they start ? mine are sunday :wohoo:

and ive got a breast feeding class on 6th july :happydance:

hope every1 is well :hugs: xx

Afternoon all, Apaton, at least you might get to see bubba again, but they do often get sizing wrong. They told me with my first he would be about 7lbs and he was nearly 9lbs! lol. But lets hope bubba isn't the opposite for you!

I had the worst nights sleep last night...woke up with terrible heartburn which made me feel sick and I was really dizzy with a headache. I don't feel 'right' today either, I still feel icky!
I have a consultants appointment at the hospital in a little while so might mention it then.

On a better note, I have booked my 4d scan for next Monday evening and I can't wait!!!

I hope you are all enjoying your afternoon. x

teeny hope u feel better soon , and good luck with your appointment , :hugs: yay to the 4d scan :wohoo: cant wait for pics :wohoo:

i think its right as the 4d scan woman said it was 39 plus 6 last thursday and my fundal height is bigger than the estimated big line on the chart :rofl:

ive thought they had my dates wrong from way early on goint by the date of my last period i should have been due middle of august although i know people ovulate at all diffrent times, i hope baby is ok and just like eating : xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->