****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations Jessmumtobe :hugs:
Drazic :hugs: sounds like you're having a crap time hun :(

Just had some spicy fajitas, walk later then a bounce!!!

Wonder how Shorman is getting on?!!!

Ha ha Blob I don't think I've got too long left myself! I reckon you'll pick up again soon though! I am feeling excited now, really looking forward to meeting my baby!

We're a mad bunch! Spicy food and bouncing on balls! I'm on homemade veggie curry tonight yum!

Becs, you do lots of walking like me with your pooch. Do you find that your BHs really step up a notch when you're out walking? I can have a day where mine are quiet, and then once I get out walking (slowly ha ha!) they come on quite strong.

omg wow so many september babies are making an appearance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations to all the new mummies:hugs::hugs::kiss::happydance:
i am so excited and chuffed to bits for all of you......................everytime i pop on here more and more little stars are being born,and i feel quite emotional everytime i see a new little name and there birthday and weight.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes Claire, I find that after an hour out with Murphy my BH's are strong and can be quite painful!! Not nice!!!

Thanks Becs, one of these days I reckon they'll turn into the real thing! Eeek. My tummy is really really off today. Makes me wonder if my body is ready for the whole clearing out thing. Or maybe it's all in my mind!!

I have had a few loose movements and lots of wind LMAO!!!! I can deffo tell she has moved down!!

Ha ha my particular fave phrase is "loose stools"!!!

I just love being able to say "My baby is due next month!!" And now with so many September stars already being born... it is that much more exciting!!

I wish I could go out walking with my dog. I have a Japanese Akita shes only 9 months old but already she bigger and stronger than me and sometimes she doesnt walk well on her lead so i cant risk taking her out coz she could easily pull me over. She gets very jealous when i go out without her bless her

awww boony i love Japanese Akitas they are lush!!!

i carnt wait untill tomorrow n i can say that i only have 3weeks letf :wohoo:

hope all is going well Shorman? :dust:

feeling rather agitated atm think baby is on my bladder, keep needing to pee
oh the joys eh?

Congrats Emma & Jess!!! Good Luck Shorman! Can't believe babies are coming so quickly!

I'm upset at the moment. I got my nursery EXACTLY how I wanted it yesterday, and OH's dad and his partner have bought us a nursing chair. OK, so we asked for a nursing chair, but this one is HUGE and reclines.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/S79825211

It looks awful in my nursery, as it takes up ALL the room :cry:

AND I can't feed in it, as when I was feeding DD I had to sit up straight. :cry:

And now OH has put it up, I don't think we'll be able to take it back. And even if we do, I can't find another one that's smaller. I want one so that I don't disturb OH too much in the middle of the night when I'm feeding baby.

I'm so upset - Nursery was perfect yesterday. I'm actually crying now. :cry:

AND to make it worse, OH is making tea. I ask him what is in the pans, and he says veg. I WANTED SALAD. And I told him I wanted salad earlier. :cry:

God I sound so spoilt. But I don't care. I'm fed up :cry: and i've had enough of being pregnant and having heartburn and having every bloody thing I do with that nursery being messed up by OH's stupid F*cking family. :cry:

Oh my!!! I am offline for half a day and look at all the excitement!!!

Congrats Emma and Matt!! Holly is beautiful!!!:hugs:

And Congrats Jessmum2be!!! Such a quick delivery!!! :happydance:

Shorman :dust: for a quick and easy labour and delivery!!

That was so much info I just didn't retain anything else! :blush: Will be back later to check for updates!

xo

Daisybell shes not always lush shes normally a pain in the a**e! So far she has ripped my carpet, put a hole in y kitchen door, tore up my garden, chewed on god knows how many things in my kitchen and broke a stairgate. We are moving house in 2 weeks and were having to buy a dog run that fixes to the wall just so she cant escape out the garden (she does this on a regular basis with the fences the raf provide) and this is costing us almost £700!!! I would say she is worth it but some days it doesnt seem it lol

What a nightmare Optical, why do people feel the need to interfer! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Boony, we are so lucky with our dog. He is only 9 months but walks to heel and is brilliant off the leed. He hasn't touched anything in the house, when we got him everyone said that we would have truble with him but we haven't had a pick of bother, we can leave him to have the run of the house and he is so good. I really feel for you, my friend has an akita and she is a little sod!!

Murphy is tired after his walk and is now spread out on the sofa!! Just had a shower and now gonna relax!! Think I might have some ice cream!! Mmmm Ben and Jerrys!!! Naff all on tv tonight as per ususal, so might stick a film on!!

Emma! Congrats and welcome baby Holly!

Shorman, good luck, hoping you get a lovely quick delivery.xxx

Peeps! All this baby popping, you're making me nervous lol! I have been so busy the last few days, probably the samje tomorrow. Then next week I have to think about school uniform shopping! Blah, wish I could just oput my feet up tbh.

Love to all mums and bumps.xx

Optical - :hugs: you will be able to take the chair back to Ikea hun, DH can dis-essemble it. They are really good with returns. Why don't you swap it for one of their bucket chairs? https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/00100877 they are comfy but you will be able to sit up nice and straight. x

Has Shorman got a text buddy?

Becs the main problem with her is that because shes so big she can reach everything! so when we shut her in the kitchen she can reach everything from off the kitchen units and anything in the sink etc really easily and if she can reach it she seems to think its there for her to chew, she is getting better as she gets older though. Its worse because she can open doors aswell and jump the smaller stair gates and the chain link fencing in the garden. Once shes got out of the playful puppy stage she'll be a lovely dog shes great with my son when everyone said she wouldnt and she protects him and me. The main problem we had with her was toilet training but shes got it now and is so much better.

What breed is your dog? We always knew getting a Akita would be hard work but it would'v been much easier if i didnt fall pregnant 1 month after getting her lol

:hugs: :hugs: Optical

My BHs go mad when i walk but that means nothing for me :cry:
Asher i've been pretty much feeling like i have food poisening for days :wacko: Its gross but not thinking it means my baby will come soon :grr: You for definate are though :flower:

Hey there September Star mummies :hi:

I've perused this thread a few times but have been very reluctant to join for 2 main reasons:

1. I have a complicated pregnancy with many ups and downs and wasn't (still not) sure I will make it to September.
2. My scans are a constant contradiction and find that my gestation gets tracked back or forward depending on which sonographer is doing it. My last said I was due early October. :wacko:

Today I finally though, "what the heck, why not? I'm pretty sure our babies were conceived after Christmas so surely these bubs are September stars whether they come early or not!"

So here I am, expecting boy/girl twins (allegedly, I'll believe it when I see them) on 28 September (that's 40 weeks gestation - of course I won't go that far with twins, but will let you know once my C-section date has been set).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->