****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Aww, congrats on the new babies - and good luck Shorman!

Sorry I haven't been around much, been in and out of hospital with my blood pressure, and I have the midwife coming round today so not convinced I won't be going back in. Please send Labour dust, I think my body is failing around me I have been so ill :(

:hugs:

big congrats to Emzy sending you love x

Good luck Shorman ! xx

think pink, twin 1 has always been breech and twin 2 flits i find it hard to know whos whee but all my kicks are down very low and up high i get rolling bulges which must be a head as its so hard?

Drazic- you poor thing hopefully your be doing the mum thing soon and you can leave the pregnancy problems behind x

Thanks sweety. That's the mad thing, get her here and all the blood pressure things will be sorted! I had no idea how i'll it can make you feel! I have had everything from 145/120, to 77/33 (that scared the nurses! lol) but low feels worse than high. Fingers crossed we will all be cuddling our healthy babies soon. :hugs:

Photos from Emma/Emzy :cloud9:

awww congrats again Emma Holly is lush!!! :cloud9:

Just seen that we have another September star - jessmum2be has given birth at 35 weeks!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/391996-introducing-my-new-baby-boy-pics.html

well done to Jessmum2be on the birth of her son Kian :flower: he is
beautiful :flower:

yet another star is here :wohoo:

drazic :hugs: you are having such a rough time of it, keeping my fingers crossed that baby comes along soon! wow 77/33 I bet they were running!

Hey girls! Away for a week and look what i miss! Congrats to all the new babies! Hope you're all ok xxx

:hugs: hopefully they can confirm at your next appointment babythinkpink. It does sound like baby is breech though, from what you say. Are you doing things to try and get baby to turn?
l[/url]
Not sure what to do, I don't want to turn a non breech baby breech!
My birthing ball is still deflated as i don't want to trigger birth either, any ideas on what i do?
I am asking for a scan at 36 weeks if the midwife can't say for sure, i don't want guesses when its me that has to deliver!

Drazic, :hugs: to you hun, everything pregnancy related goes as soon as baby pops out, it is amazing how fast you 'feel better' not long now! :hugs:

Hi Amy, hope you are doing well, lovely to see you xxxx

Had a lovely afternoon, we took dd to the local garden centre, sounds a bit saddo but it is a big Dobbies, and we went for a cup of tea and cake, I joined up dh to the dobbies club so he gets 2 free cups of tea or coffee every month, it was only a few quid with tesco points, we had a lovely look round, and after dd had ran off a few times and so was put in a trolley and under control it was really nice!
We sat in the coffee shop saying next month we could be sat there with the baby in a car seat!
Looked at al the plants and showed dd the fish, they have chickens outside, and dd loves all the statues and stuff, there is so much to look at we were there a few hours!
Just right for a heavily pregnant lady, not too much of a strain but got me out of the house!

Another Star is born, coming thick and fast now! There are lots of us though!

Back later, lots to keep up with here now!

Sun is out, should i do washing or not!!:shrug:

:hugs: xx

Congrats Emzy and Jessmum2be.

Good Luck Shorman sennding lots of labour dust.

Drazic hope your doing okay and baby comes soon for you.

And yeah have moved to last box on my ticker. I cant wait to have my lil man here now some of us have had babies.

Aw beautiful pics of Holly, Emzy looks so well for it!! Congrats!

And congrats to Jess too, little Kian is gorgeous!

Shorman hope you're doing okay! This is all getting exciting now! All these little babes being born!

I am twingey and niggly again today, the bump has dropped a bit but nothing more than that! Hold on for one more week baby! x

PS I just noticed I'm in my last ticker box too! Yay!

No word of a lie, each time I look at this thread, the number of babies born goes up!!! They are all making an appearance so fast!!

Congratulations Jess x

Sending you :hugs: and labour :dust: Drazic

Hope that Shorman is getting on ok.

Babythinkpink - MW told me that it's unlikely that any of the tips to turn a baby the right way from breech would work the other way around including the Moxibustion. Apparently, once they are head down they tend to stay that way.

x

I just knew it! I haven't managed to get back on all day and you ladies are having your babies!!

Congrats Emma! Holly is gorgeous!
Congrats to jess on Kians birth too!

I gotta admit I am so jealous now lol

shorman good luck my love hoping to hear some baby news soon from you!

Just read on my Facebook that drazic and Simba are back in hospital again. Poor souls! Hoping that Simba arrives soon for her as she sounds like she is getting put through alot due to her BP! Hugs to you!

Well I went out with my mum and OH to the shops and got some lunch which was nice but they kept leaving me behind in the shops as my hips hurt so I am slower.
Then we get home and OH decides to take Nathan a walk and pick berries so my mum fancies tagging along so I ask how far it is etc...his repy is once you pass this bit it's litterally from out house to the play park (I can see the play park and walk to said play park in 2 mins!) so I go along. My OH is a liar!!
We were out for over 2 hours walking/stopping to pick berries. It's a good hours walk without the pregnant lady along an old disused railwayline that been made into a footpath from my village to the next town over!

I did almost pee myself laughing at a small boy who was being naughty and not listening to his mum so she had been saying not to leave the footpath as the bog gobblins would get him and eat him....but no he ran off the main path to a track on a slope leading into thick woods when all of a sudden a huge horse appears from nowhere (well ok from the woods) am the look on his face was priceless!!! Funnily enough he stuck close to his mum after that lol..

So huge walk = sore pelvis and crampy lower stomache.
Tea tonight = hoping to get Stuart to get us a takeaway with something spicey

If that fails I am making mince and tatties for family tea tomorrow so might add too much bisto in hope that's what set me off with Nathan last time!!

Just now I am having a rest and urn bru!

Xxxx

Congrats Jess, Kian is gorgeous xx

Been out and done my consumer research, 10 mins work for a tenner lol!! Easy!! I have a dull ache in my back and bump, finally got the rest of my stuff for my bag lol!! Now waiting for my fajitas for tea, yummy!!!

OMG i go to bed and wake up to find two new mummies !!

Congrats Emma and Jess, adorable babies !!

good luck ..Shorman.. hope to hear its baby number 9... xx

Do these babies know its still August !! : )

Hi girls!!! Oh its so exciting that all these wee babies are coming!! Congrats to all new yummy mummys:) And labour dust to Shorman and home Drazic & Simba are ok. <hug> to you all.xxx

My dongle isnt really working so just popping in for quick updates, Ive also got lots of twinges and niggles and really REALLY sore down below but dont think this bubba will make an early appearance until Sept at least!>xxx

Asher :hugs: You are sooo going soon :wohoo: :wohoo:

Cant believe all the new babies...i'm quite jealous but i know my baby wont come soon :sulk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->