****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congratulations to the new mummies, but I must say I am a little jealous!! :flower:
Go Shorman, may you have a quick and easy delivery. :kiss:

Just a thought I had earlier really...quite random...I wonder who will have the biggest baby?? I thought as we bet on who will deliver next perhaps we could bet on who will have the chubbiest Bubba!! :haha:

Hope all you ladies are well. xx

Boony, we have a chocolate lab, he is a big dog now! We got Murphy at 7 weeks and then I found out I was pregnant!! Wouldn't be without him, he is brilliant with my nephew and niece so I know he will be fine with baby! Your dog sounds lush, I bet she is gorgeous!! Just ashame the MOD don't dog proof gardens, we have chain fencing with a hedge and the people 2 doors up have 2 staffies that bark like mad at Murphy, we said if we were staying we would put proper fencing up. They sound so vicious!!

Welcome I_AM_LIVID, hope you are ok???

Congratulations to the new mummies, but I must say I am a little jealous!! :flower:
Go Shorman, may you have a quick and easy delivery. :kiss:

Just a thought I had earlier really...quite random...I wonder who will have the biggest baby?? I thought as we bet on who will deliver next perhaps we could bet on who will have the chubbiest Bubba!! :haha:

Hope all you ladies are well. xx

Just wanted to say how much I love your avatar. Never saw a 4d scan shot that clear.

Shorman has just posted that she has had her baby xxx Congratulations xxx

hi havent been on this for ages but i thought id add my edd which is 10th sept :) congrats to all the yummy mummys who have had there lil ones . mine should be along soon ! x

:wohoo: :wohoo: Shorman :yipee:

:wave: Iamlivid dates on scans are weird...i'm not sure if my date is the 29th or 28th (August) or 3rd (sep) :wacko:
:wave: Beth

OMG just been in the pool and its heaven!! So nice and hot but had to get out cos i was TOOOOO hot :haha: Was so so relaxing and yummy!! We sat in it and watched a dvd :)

:hi: I_AM_LIVID & Beth

Yay another September Star - Congratulations Shorman

DH has just been doing the Moxibustion so baby is having a wriggle. No sign of the 180degree flip I need though. Turn baby, please turn........

Woo hoo Shorman! Congrats!
Not seen the thread yet but yay on your girl!
Seems the girls are catching up with the boy stars now!

Just a quick pass by to see how you all are and how shorman was doing.
Going to bed but wondered if it's just me who thinks wonder if I will get woken tonight by waters breaking/regular strong contractions/plug loss??

Might just be me lol but tonight I am hoping quite hard after the agony walking and hot curry to try and start it off...just hope it's not in vain lol

night all!

Xxx

Hi to the new ladies! Yay another twin mummy!

Congrats to Shorman on the birth of your baby girl! We've got 9 September Stars! Madness!

Blob you made me laugh you being in your pool watching a DVD! That's cool!

Aw Optical I'm sure you can take your chair back to Ikea can't you? Hope so. :hugs:

Becs I didn't realise Murphy is a choccie lab. Our big lad Loosh (Lucius) is a black lab. Big old lazy sod he is!

We took the kids to my brother in law's tonight - he's just got engaged (that's a whole different story!), and our group of friends are all off out into Manchester drinking and possibly clubbing. Obviously I'm not drinking, but DH was keen that we go to the house first as they weren't heading off in a cab until 9.45. So we took the kids and went. DH has had a couple of cans and is now chatting away (to me I think), but we were chatting about how we don't feel even slightly jealous of them all going out to get trolleyed! How times change eh? I'd love a couple of glasses of wine, but 9.45 is nearly bedtime, not getting in a cab to town time!

Hey new ladies!

Sorry for the lack of personals girls. I have been in the hospital again (every day this week :dohh:) and I am just too knackered. But I wanted to send you all such huge thanks for all the love and let you know I am thinking of you all! :hugs:

blob can i come and sit your pool? i dont fit in the bath anymore :)

hi Livid come and chat pass some of that hospital time x

i made summer pudding for lunch at in laws tommorow and am now sitting in bed watching american pie wild eh?

Hiya Drazic, been thinking about you again today, you need to be having little Simba really soon to get this all over and done with! Bless you!

Aw Genies!! Not fitting in the bath!! Not too long to go!

Claire, I so know what you mean about the whole geting drunk thing!! I don't miss it it at all!! I just think about how much money it costs these days!!! Our Murphy is just one chilled lab, still quite a puppy in some ways but like an old man in others!!

Genies, bless you x

Drazic, really hope Simba makes an appearance soon so you can feel better xx

I am off to bed in a bit, got a long day tomorrow, its my nieces 2nd birthday and we are all off to the zoo!!!

Hi girls

I'm still in hospital so writing on my phone which isn't all that easy, but just wanted to thank the girls for passing on my updates and thanks to you all for your lovely comments! Baby holly is adorable and we still can't quite believe she is ours to keep! Lol

I'll write a birth story when were settled at home, but had to stay in tonight as I had to be stiched up in theatre for a bad tear! We are both good though and am trying to get to grips with breastfeeding.

Congrats to the other new mummies and hope everyone is well. Will pop back soon xxx

Hi girls

I'm still in hospital so writing on my phone which isn't all that easy, but just wanted to thank the girls for passing on my updates and thanks to you all for your lovely comments! Baby holly is adorable and we still can't quite believe she is ours to keep! Lol

I'll write a birth story when were settled at home, but had to stay in tonight as I had to be stiched up in theatre for a bad tear! We are both good though and am trying to get to grips with breastfeeding.

Congrats to the other new mummies and hope everyone is well. Will pop back soon xxx

So glad you are ok Emma, Holly is totally gorgeous xxx Fx'd you are out very soon xxx

Aw Emzy thanks for updating us! Loving the pics of baby Holly, she's lovely. You sound tired but happy! Well done you. xx

Hey ladies, on iPod again so struggling with replies. Congratulations Shorman :hugs: excellent news & a nice quick delivery!
Drazic, hope your feeling better soon hunny xxx
Does anyone know if we have another set of twins due? My friend on facebook has had hers & I can't remember if she's a september star (as I know they have come early), her name is Gaynor........ring any bells to anyone?

Well, disk golf was cancelled due to the rain so I went along to bowling instead. Really enjoyed it, haven't played for over 10years (and Tufty loved it lol).
Then we went for a mexican meal which was scrummy, didn't persuade my little one to begin evacuation though heehee, aaaah well.
Right, back to birthday celebrations - take care everyone xxx

Emzy huge congrats! She is adorable, can't wait to read all about it!

Congratulations to shorman, I'm going to go and read her thread now!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day! Drazic I'm crossing everything I can hoping that your baby comes soon so you can breathe a sigh of relief and wave goodbye to bad pregnancy symptoms!!

Night all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->