****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Congrats Emzy and baby Holly

Shorman - Hope you have a good day and good luck, can't wait to see the pic's!!

Wow Sept stars really is starting to get busy !!

Mrs N so glad the splints have helped woohoo for a decent night sleep !!

I've got my friends wedding today and really pray the weather holds out until we are inside..... I so know i'm going to get emotional today they are such a lovely couple

Have a good weekend girlies xx

F&C i'm not really getting any freedom or 'me time' :lol: Tabs is right at the age where tantrums start :cry: We are screaming, tantruming, started to hit, wants to do EVERYTHING herself and also testing every rule we have :dohh: I would LOOOOVE a few days 'me time' though :rofl:

My dd was the same, she is still very strong willed and knows what she wants, (if she wants juice and her big brother does it not Mummy or Daddy she will throw the cup down in discust rather than just drink it!) But having said that things have got easier the last few months as she has been able to express herself more with speech rather than crying or screaming and getting in a paddy about it.
It gets easier! I just hope the new baby doesn't throw her back into terrible 2 mode!
:hugs:

Morning,

I managed to go back to sleep after my 6am wake up :happydance:

Congratulations Emzy on the birth of baby Holly :cloud9:

Good luck Shorman hope everything goes well for you

Congrats on being full term Elmaxie

My first load of baby washing has nearly finished and the next is ready to go in. It feels weird for me at the moment - I want my baby to come now on one hand but on the other I know it's a bit early and I don't want it to come before it turns around. I just hope it's turned by my scan on Weds or stays that way after they do the ECV so I can start trying to evict! I'm not taking my RLT tablets as I read you shouldn't take them if your baby is breech.

My baby keeps pushing it's head out so I get a lump in my tummy - perhaps it's looking for it's thumb too??? :rofl:

Hope you have a nice time at the Wedding Jellycat

x

Just seen on Emma's fb that she has had baby Holly!! One of her friends said!!!

:wohoo: welcome baby Holly, thats fantastic news! :dance:

Congratulations emma :flower: xxx carnt wait to see the pics of her :happydance:

Omg waters have gone ladies wish me luck another seotember baby on the way yay!!! Xx

:happydance: good luck hunni, hope all go's smoothly :dust:

wow 7 stars now :bunny: hands up who's next?????

Emzy posted pics of baby Holly on FB, she is gorgeous has loads of hair, emzy is also looking really well xxx

wow I guess we are getting to that point that when we log on here you just never know what is going on and chances are someone is having their baby or getting close to it.
Huge congrats to Emzy and shorman I hope it goes great for you hun.

Seeing as we are getting stars already I am getting so excited, I have awhile to go as I am later in the month but each new baby makes me feel like I am getting closer and closer so keep them coming ladies lol.

hehehe i leave you girls alone for 2 days and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED ....... 7 babies here now i cant bloody believe it.... im sooo happy for everyone... i havent got time to go back through the pages abd wanted to know whats going on with drazic?

Oh my goodness how exciting! Congratulations Emma on baby Holly! I am so pleased, I dreamt last night that she had the baby and it was a boy! I dreamt she called him Devin Philip! Very detailed dreams at the moment!

And oooohhhh how exciting shorman! You will hopefully be holding your baby by the end of the day! |Good luck, here's hoping you have a smooth easy labour!

Well, this is all startig tpo get a bit scary now! I thought I was ready until all these babies started popping out, now I'm feeling a bit scared of something happening here because I'm not convinced I'm ready! I'm so torn though, I want her here as soon as possible because it means DH will have more time with her before he goes! Argh!

The last of the bedding is being washed and ironed today, we had a massive sort out yesterday too so baby's room is getting ready and sorted even though she won't be in it to start with... can't believe I'm full term tomorrow and the moses basket etc could be filled in 3 short weeks... or less!!

Waves to everyone else!
Will be back later xxx

My baby keeps pushing it's head out so I get a lump in my tummy - perhaps it's looking for it's thumb too??? :rofl:
x

Where are your kicks, pushes with your breech baby? I have this hard lump at the top but it so could be a bum as they are narrow and hard on newborns!
It pushes up and i get stretches across from left hip to right rib high.
Hickups are high in the top bit, which is what makes me think breech as i would not think they would be in the bum!
I have to wait a few more weeks to see what the midwife thinks, and then i think i will not be happy til a scan has confirmed it, there is just no way i want to be trying to deliver a breech baby, I have not even been told the options if we are breech and baby doesn't turn, I just hope the midwife and to an extent I am wrong, as i have a sneaky feeling about this baby being breech:shrug:

Photos from Emma/Emzy :cloud9:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 31
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 21
Babythinkpink i didnt know you were worried baby was breech :hugs:

x

Where are your kicks, pushes with your breech baby? I have this hard lump at the top but it so could be a bum as they are narrow and hard on newborns!
It pushes up and i get stretches across from left hip to right rib high.
Hickups are high in the top bit, which is what makes me think breech as i would not think they would be in the bum!
I have to wait a few more weeks to see what the midwife thinks, and then i think i will not be happy til a scan has confirmed it, there is just no way i want to be trying to deliver a breech baby, I have not even been told the options if we are breech and baby doesn't turn, I just hope the midwife and to an extent I am wrong, as i have a sneaky feeling about this baby being breech:shrug:

Really sorry hun, baby sounds breech to me. Hiccups at the top of my bump is what first alerted me to the possibility. My baby is bum down with it's knees bent right into it's chest so I get kicks low down when it is stretching out and also to the side of my bump. I get the occasional movement at the top but it is little punches or the head pushing out. Although my baby is head up it's quite curled up so the head isn't right up under my bust it's half way between my bust and belly button if that makes sense? Personally I would call triage or your MW and let them know you think your baby is breech. MW's can do a presentation scan in triage as they are only checking the position not for problems. As you know my hospital offers Moxibustion from 32/33 weeks and if that is not successful ECV (manually turning the baby) at 37 weeks approximately. I don't know how common offering Moxibustion is but my hospital is quite progressive ,it offers alternative therapies for induction and has a natural birth unit. My understanding is some hospitals like mine do offer breech vaginal delivery (although it's banned in the US I believe) personally I have decided that if I get to the stage of having an ECV and it is unsuccessful I will have a C-Section. (It can always be cancelled if they discover on the day the baby has turned) My biggest birth fear is an Emergency C-Section and I think that attempting to deliver a breech baby has a higher risk of that outcome. Hope this helps? There is a great support thread for breech babies here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/385625-breech-babies-support-thread.html

Just seen pics of baby Holly on fb, she is gorgeous xxx Well done Emma and congrats xx

Good luck Shorman xxxx

Eeeeee can't believe how quick these babies are coming now!!

Just seen the pics of Holly too, she's so lovely! I had a tear in my eye. Awww.

Good luck Shorman.

I really, really want my baby now! I'm getting really jealous of all you ladies who're popping this week. It's all happening!

Just out of curiosity - my baby was breech too literally ALL the way up until Monday when they said that she's turned head down. I'm really worried she's going to flip back around again and I feel loads of pressure down there, it feels like it's on my bladder rather than the pressure of engaging but I wouldnt know because this is my first and as far as I know, she isn't engaged yet :p
Would I feel lots of movement and pressure around my bladder area if she was head down? I'm suspicious she's already flipped back to breech where she's more "at home" and is kicking away down there, it feels like I'm going to pee myself ALL of the time or like my waters are going to break and this morning I had a huge trickle of water down my leg and on my pyjamas (TMI, sorry!) but I don't think it was my waters, unfortunately! even though I'd like to go on Tuesday and have baby on my nans birthday 17th August :cloud9: so send vibes for me! if not, send vibes for the 7th Sept, that's my other nans birthday. Either would be nice :haha:

AND I MOVED UP THE LAST BOX ON MY TICKER! :wohoo:

aw Holly is gorgeous!

woo for last box Bekklez! I have a head down baby and just the last few days have been getting lots of pressure on my bladder. Not really feeling kicks or movements down there though, it's all at the top of my bump, but hiccups are really low down. Fingers crossed she hasn't flipped back - could just have her feet by her ears, or just be getting big enough to cause pressure whatever position she's in!

Only time i feel baby move down the bottom is when baby has gone back to back??

Aww Blob. Can you not let friends or family babysit so you could have a weekend off so to speak? Really feel for you. I don't think I could look after a screaming kiddie at this stage of my pregnancy.

Babythinkpink, my baby's hiccups are low down but I have a hard lump up top which I'm guessing is his bum. I also get sweeping movements under my rib cage from right to left and back again. Not sure what this is.. possibly feet? He tends to push his feet out at the top on my side so I feel his bum stick out at the same time. My belly then goes square!

Babythinkpink i didnt know you were worried baby was breech :hugs:

My 34 week antinatal threw this one up!

I asked because at 32 weeks i was told head down and scan confirmed this, but i had lots of movements after the scan and the movements are now in a totally different place, hickups have moved, and so have kicks.
Anyway i queeried this at 34 week check and the midwife had a feel, she was really unsure as to breech or not but said lets wait til 36 weeks and see, she then said lets listen to baby and if heartbeat is low then head is down, she tried for ages to get something then eventually got baby's heartbeat, right up high by my ribs! She said this really suggested to her breech.
My friend delivered breech and it scares me to death, not a chance i am doing that, but i don't want to be in labour and then be told hang on its breech lets c sec, or try to deliver, i want to be prepared and make the c sec from the word go.
The midwife's view seems to be, oh baby will move, let's just wait and see, not let's try and encourage or even check if it is breech or not!:shrug:

Thanks Mrsjo8, I am still hoping i am rubbing a bottom not a head!!

Emzy pics lovely, getting exited now, she sent me the one of her with baby and i text her back saying its the beat feeling in the world having your baby lying on you!
Don't get me started, i am emotional enough!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

:hugs: hopefully they can confirm at your next appointment babythinkpink. It does sound like baby is breech though, from what you say. Are you doing things to try and get baby to turn?

Just seen that we have another September star - jessmum2be has given birth at 35 weeks!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/391996-introducing-my-new-baby-boy-pics.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->