****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hey ladies im on this mobile broadband and the signal is rubbish !
congrats to all the new mummies im getting really excited now :happydance:

drazic :hugs:

ill keep spying on you all , but sometimes this net wont work :cry: virigin commin thursday so be back then :):) xxx

I can't believe how many babies are now being born. Congratulations Shorman and Emzywemzy!!!

Hi ladies

If anyone has anything to buy from Mamas and Papas today I have a code for an additional 10% off - it works on reduced and full price - here is is CRM48AUGUST

x

10 babies! whos going to be 11 then??

got lunch at the inlaws today im not sure my summer pudding has worked though.

Thanks for all the adds on facebook great to put faces to people even if i dont know all the names:) if you havent added me please feel free.

im hoping to tick a few things off the list today i want to have a go at putting the car seats in the car, i dont want to be standing at the hospital with two car seats and no clue how to strap them in x

:wave: again

Was just having a bath and realised that i'm 37weeks today!!!! :wohoo:

oooo and so is Louise!!

Happy 37weeks Louise :happydance: xxxx

My wee has a funny smell to it too, I think it smells a bit sweet! But then again I swore to my OH last night that I could smell toast!!!
How very weird, I have noticed my wee smells different, not horrible just different, and i could smell toast too, for ages i was looking round the bedroom wondering what i could smell that i was thinking was toast:wacko:
Not just me than!:haha:

Welcome to the new babies, congratulations new mummies, i have not been gone long and doing congratulations in bulk already!!:happydance:

Welcome newbies, stalkers and otherwise all welcome!!:thumbup:

Mrsjo8 thanks for the code, I think i have everything now! I really liked a m&p swing but i got one from babies r us and put it together yesterday and it looks fab, very pleased!

Sending huge :hugs: to everyone who has had enough! I remember my first, by 6 months i wanted him out, and had so had enough, I was just sitting round in tears by 9 months!
This time its funny, its gone quite fast and the pregnancy has not been half as bad as my others, especially the last one, so i suppose i have tollorated it better, although don't ask me how i feel about it in 5 weeks:haha:

We are going to the maternity unit today, see how much it has changed, or not since last time!
I remember looking round b4 but it was ages b4 i had dd, this time it will feel like i will be back in no time!

35 weeks for me today!:happydance:
Woke up with a foot or something stuck in my ribs, took ages to get it to move, and even now it seems to be preffered place for whatever it is!
Baby seems to feel different each day with positioning, last night it felt like baby was sideways, how i really dont know, there can't be that much room in there!

Hope everyone is good, and look forward to seeing who is next to pop!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Congratulations janeydee, Glad your both doing well !!!!, look forward to pictures

Helllo bethx and spacecadet

Becs I was so nervous before going to the wedding... what if I need the loo, have a funny turn, need to sit down etc but everyone was so kind to ensure I felt comfortable I needn't of worried. You will have an excellent time like me, you may have little one by then xxx

Asher, sorry I couldn't help but laugh when you said about the sexy tv and DH I would of been annoyed too. Men think they are funny sometimes

Got up this morning to find my bumps dropped... might explain why I had to get up 6 times last night to wee !!!I asked DH what he thought and he agrees bump has got smaller over night very weird.

Im off now to tuck into sausage and egg sandwiches made by DH yum yum

My baby seems to loooooove being back to back :dohh: Its really uncomfy...

Apaton i think we should have a little mini sulk far too many people are jumping the que :haha:

Happy 35 weeks :wohoo: babythinkpink

Hey ladies!

Just a quick one from me today. Stuart back at work so of course last night at 4:30 Nathan starts screaming to get us to go in his room. He did get the hint after a while then Hannah decided to swap sides in my stomach which was pretty uncomfortable, then OH decideds to get up as he is working early and makes so
much noise Nathan gets up again...but I was bad and at 6am (his usual wake up time) took him in with me and we got another 2 hours sleep!!

Unfortunately the walk and curry did nothing! I actually have NO hip pain at all today(it's been there for weeks!!) and even though I am on anti sickness medication I have spent all morning throwing up with Nathan finding it hillarious then trying to push in to see what I was doing!

I can't believe we have 10 stars!!

Congrats on baby Alfie!

It's lovely going on Facebook and seeing all the little babies...makes me want to be next BUT I have weird OCD thing where I don't lie odd numbers lol so don't really want to be no11 LOL

right I better head am on my pod while trying to tidy upstairs between rushing to throw up....gah I hate morning sickness!!!

Will get online later when hubby comes home...am sure by then we will have a few more stars on the way or even here!!

Hugs to all.xx

Hey there :hi:

Yes, having an elective c-section but the date has not been booked yet. My OB gets indecisive when he looks at his calendar. Hopefully soon we'll have a date.

Was admitted in hospital nearly two weeks ago after slight contractions.They managed to stop them before any real harm was done and everything is fine with twinnies (amniotic fluids, cervix, movement and weight), but they decided to keep in for monitoring until I'm at a safe 35 weeks. So, hoping to be back home in less than two weeks :happydance:

Congrats to Jayneydee and all the new mummies. I'm jealous but sincerely hope I'm not next.

Morning ladies,
Welcome tot he new comers & congratulations on your expected bubbas!
Congratulations janeydee, Gorgeous name :thumbup:

MrsJ08 - is that for online only or can it be used instore? I stayed over at inlaws last night so i might pop into Solihull for a mooch around (it's our nearest mamas&papas).

Jellycat - was a wonderful think for your husband to say - bless him!

Drazic - hope you feel better soon sweetie & little one stops playing you up!

Well i got up this morning feeling quite sore & swollen down there :blush: i think i may have thrush or something (sorry if tmi) i'll bring it up with my midwife tomorrow - not sure if i can have pessaries to clear it up with bubba being engaged :shrug:. Anyways.......lol.......so i decided to have a bath (inlaws are in Ireland at the moment & DH gone to a track day so i'm all on my todd) - it was luuuuurvely! Much deeper than mine so i could actually submerge a bit of my bump in the water & it's longer too, i kinda fell asleep i was so comfy.......woke up 2 hours later as the water has gone cool :haha:.

When i WASN'T asleep in there i was wathing Tufty breathing - can anyone else see this? It was very sweet but weird! Right where my belly ring is - i was watching tiny up & down movements, not sure if that means Tufty is back to back & i was looking at belly going in & out or what :shrug:, i liked it either way :flower:.

Went to visit another hospital yesterday afternoon, hhmmmmm. It ticked everything New Cross didn't, but nothing which New cross did (that'll take a while for you all to get your pregnant brains around heehee). Basically it wa sa lovely new-ish maternity wing, plenty of facilites, 2 birth pools plus jacuzzi baths in all bathrooms, most importantly it was clean & looked well maitained. Hwever when i asked about the staffs knowledge of hypnobirthing & if they would support our choice for this the Matron didn't have a clue what i was talking about & just kept harping on about how they give gas & air on arrival to get it in your system, then pethidine then an epidural. I expressed wishes not to have all the above & she just looked at me as if to say 'oh yes you will' :growlmad:. Then she went on about how if the baby didn't come out crying they take it off you & over to the resusitaire until it does cry!!! I'm sorry but not all babies cry at birth, & hypnobirthing promotes a calm baby! She may as well of said they will hang the baby upside down & smack it! :cry:
DH & i agreed we are still on for New Cross with an immediate discharge from delivery suite if anything happens before we view our last booked hospital next sunday.

OK grump over (sorry to rant) i'm off to get dressed now i've cooled down so i can head to the shops before making my way back home. Might even pick up a hair dye :thumbup:
Have good afternoons everyone! Chat later xxx

Limpets - you can use it instore (today only) if you print a copy of the email and take it with you. If you would like me to forward the email - DM me your email address and I will forward it to you.

Just realised - I am on the last box of my ticker :happydance::yipee::headspin::juggle::wohoo:

Awwww i don't have a printer :cry: thanks anyway hun, i've written the code down & i can always be cheeky & try (if i see anything that is).

Woohoo last ticker box :happydance:

Limpets - Jayden didnt cry at birth he was such a happy baby he came out cooing and made the midwives laugh! They didnt take him away we had skin to skin for half an hour before they took him to be cleaned and dressed. I didnt do hypnobirthing though i had pethidine.

Morning all! Wow another baby born! Massive congrats, what a lovely name!

Sorry for selfish post but I'm 37 weeks today! Woohoo! Happy 37 weeks to you too Daisy! Eviction process is getting started today, DH is beside himself with excitement and has talked about it non stop since he woke up! I told him he has to wait until bedtime!!

Becs, I have a funny feeling that things are starting to happen for you! Me and DH just sat reading the thread and he said he now thinks that you will be number 11! (Sorry Blob!)

Drazic, still thinking of you and willing simba to make an appearance asap!!

I'm on to 4 RLT tablets a day now... especially after what was said about it helping with the quick labour! I'm going to go on to 5 next week and 6 the week after, bloomin things cost a fortune though!!

I can't remember many of the things I was going to catch up on... I'm sooo tired still! Still didn't manage to sleep last night, my right hip was still really hurting whether I was laid on my right or my left! I'm going to give it another couple of days and then I'll be phoning the hospital back to speak to the physio! It's feeling a little out of place when walking around now which it wasn't before! Maybe it's down to the fact that I'm having to wear a heel raise and support belt and it's starting to put me back together?! Who knows!

DH is starting to whinge a bit now about it still seeming aaaaaaaaaaaages till due date! We've kind of been working towards full term, but the thought that there could potentially be 5 weeks before her appearance is rubbish!! He's so desperate for her to be here soon, if she comes late he will have so little time with her before he goes away :(

Anyway, I'm going to make a start on our Sunday roast! Bye for now! x

It's lovely going on Facebook and seeing all the little babies...makes me want to be next BUT I have weird OCD thing where I don't lie odd numbers lol so don't really want to be no11 LOL

Another one i have, the odd number 'thing', but dh has this too, he says i need to have one more baby so he has had even numbers of babies!! I count my step son so for me thats 6 and even enough even if i have only given birth to 5 of them (only:haha:)
He is worse than me, if you offer him a sweet he takes 2, because won't do odd numbers, he would rather not have anything than an odd number!!

The midwife makes such a difference but we were really lucky last time and she was great and read my birthplan and talked it through, as for babies crying, i like to hear something as i know everything is ok, my first was born in a bad way and had only 1 on the apgar score, he was blue and floppy and quiet and it scared me to death, the others were better births so nice and pink as soon as they took their first breath, my last baby was quite quiet, it was a lovely calm birth and she has made up for it noise wise ever since:haha:

Well off to hospital soon, see what i have coming, feel rubbish, dh said, 'we dont have to go' I just said 'oh yes we do' I want to see the place if its changed, ok for him he is just a spectator, bloomin men, they don't understand, I expect football is on or something he wants to see.....um, tough!

:hugs:xx

Oh my giddy aunt... 10 babies..... i wanna jump the queue!! Daves getting all impatient now as well he was to cuddle his baby!

Congrats to everyone with their little ones and all of those who have reached full term over the past few days...

Who's next?

Me,me,me,me!!! If my BP is up again today, might be induction town anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->