****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Good luck Drazic, let us know what they decide xx

Louise congrats on going Full Term !!!

Babythinkpink - Hope your visit to hospital goes well, I really enjoyed ours seeing all the facilities

wow!! 10 babys!! congrats to everyone!:flower: I know im going to be sitting here at 39 or 40 weeks going....REALLY????? haha o-well! :)

My BP is normal today! For the first time this week, no hospital! :happydance:

Spicy tacos tonight, TIME TO GET OUT SIMBA! :rofl:

Congratulations to all the ladies that have given birth xx

I am so seriously bored today that I've resorted to watched a John Wayne film on tv because there is nothing else on :rofl:

I could do with some excitement - can someone go into labour please? Blob or Drazic, I nominate you two!

congrats to everyone, :) just deciding if i should go finish my hospital bag erm

MrsJ08 ME PLEASE ME PLEASE :haha: But :nope: I think Asher is first...Think i will be here a week and a bit more :(

Louse :sulk: I SERIOUSLY got exited until i saw the bottom!!

Louise you seriously had me going there!! :haha: Happy 37 weeks!!

Aw Drazic! The one day we're thinking you might get induced, and your BP sorts itself out! Crazy!

Blob you made me giggle. I think my body's doing just what yours has been doing! I had a mad rush of wanting to do stuff this morning, did loads of washing and cleaning, changed all the beds. DH put the baby's crib up and I put some bedding in it. We've even been for our swim and the kids are now at MIL's for a couple of hours. I am niggling like a mad thing, loads of BHs, and some have been painful. I nipped into Morrisons for some salad before, and had one as I got out of the car, and I could hardly walk! Not good! Who knows? Baby or no baby coming? I had been thinking making it to 37 weeks next Saturday might be a possibility, but I don't think so at the moment. But then I could go off to bed tonight and this could all stop as usual. Maybe this time my body can do it.........!!

The worst thing about the whole sex programme thing with DH last night was that it was about some slapper who was experimenting with S&M, twisting her pigtails around her fingers, licking her lips and saying she was hoping to get spanked! Yeah as if I can even attempt to look sexy in this state! I think that was why it pissed me off even more! :dohh:

Any more news from the moxibustion MrsJO8?

Lol Louise I got exited then lol

Well I hope we have all had good weekends I went to a 18th bday BBQ yesterday in the rain but was good fun and had a good nite sleep got up once about 2.30 then agen at about 7 that's really good for me felt great wen I got up finally started the jobs I wanted to lol

Limpets they have a m&p in the bull That's any closer although bit late now lol

Congratulations to all the new mummies I soooo wanna be next lol

My moms goin away tomorro so I'm really hopin I don't go into labour till she bk a week on wed as she's my other birth partner lol

I'm off for a while the oh has just ran me a bath ( he can be nice sometimes ) although I'm sure it's do he can watch rest of footie in peace lol

do i need anything else for my bag ladies its packed prepared for a c section

think itss almost sorted now got about 7-8 sleep suits , vests, 2 coming home outfits (depends which one fits ov...er his personalised nappy lol) spossie nappies :( a a couple mothercare smart nappy outers spossie inners and washable inners, shampoo, baby wipes, sposie ones and reusable, baby face cloths, mitts 5 pairs (his personalised pair for coming home), 2 hats, baby bath towel, blanket for coming him, jacket for coming home, 2 comforters/teddys, brush and comb set, cotton wool, anything else i need for him??? in my bag, 3 nighties, socks, pants, breastpads, maternity pads, nipple cream and shields, shampoo, wash, deordrant etc,,,need to sort camera, anything else??See more

i want to be number 11 please!!! but i very much doubt it....
a lady in a shop today says she thinks my baby is coming tonight becuase im carrying very low, i said i hope so!!!
i cant wait for my midwife appointment this week and see how much baby is engaged.

is there a facebook group for september stars? thatd be great to join so i can update when i have my lil one.

Any more news from the moxibustion MrsJO8?

No :cry: DH is still enjoying burning my toes but it seems to be having less effect than it did at first. Baby is Transverse today with head to the left and bum to the right. Getting the occasional kick to my bladder. Wish I could just turn baby 90 degrees to the right and it would be in the perfect position. Thanks for asking hun x

Blob, lets both go! I am having a spicy tea tonight, but from how kicky and wiggly Simba is today, think she is more than happy in there!

:rofl: Asher thats how i feel...how on earth are we meant to look good pregnant? Nah i think you will go soon :hugs: My body has totally stopped everything :cry:

Drazic :hugs: You can go tonight and me tomorrow :haha: you need it more... But same this baby is more than happy in there :dohh: I was thinking about just compressing my tummy so its uncomfy and baby has to come :haha:

Grrr, these comfortable babies! I thought they were supposed to slow down towards the end, she seems to get more hyper by the day!?

But thanks chic, I'll happily take you up on that!

Grr MrsJ I keep thinking about you and hoping good things!

Somebody's got to be next! I wonder who? I keep checking the thread when I get chance just to see if the number of babies born has gone up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->