****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Sorry to hear that MrsJ. I hope baby turns soon!

I can't believe 10 babies now! Every time I log on here there's a new baby or someone has gone into labour!

I'm with you guys though, bubs is more than content in there and has made NO signs that he'd like to come out. No BH, no cramps and he refuses to engage! ARGGHHH!

Oh dear - crying my eyes out at 16 and pregnant as the baby is being given up for adoption. :cry: If you are in an emotional state of mind do not watch it. I wish I hasn't put it on!

Oh no MrsJ! I think I will avoid the TV and do some knitting! x

My BP is normal today! For the first time this week, no hospital! :happydance:

Spicy tacos tonight, TIME TO GET OUT SIMBA! :rofl:

That's great news hunni :thumbup: sending you loads of :dust:

Been to buy my pushchair today, it's up and ready to go :happydance:

had a pain/ache in my foof since last night, don't think i'm going in labour
any time soon but it's starting to annoy me now :hissy:

Oh dear - crying my eyes out at 16 and pregnant as the baby is being given up for adoption. :cry: If you are in an emotional state of mind do not watch it. I wish I hasn't put it on!

The fathers on that show are sooo horrible! I remember calling OH, balling my eyes out, telling him that he's the best baby daddy ever. He was so confused ahah

You are right Rocky, I watched one the other day and the father was hideous. To be fair this one was crying his eyes out when the baby was born. I think they might be faltering slightly about giving the baby up for adoption (the grandmother is massively objecting to it, despite having been a rubbish Mum herself). I think they will do it in the end though.

no more babies yet then?

had a nice lunch at inlaws and came back and practiced the car seats as promised.

got midwife in the morning see if she can work out which way they are before scan on tuesday.

No one got even a little sign they might be starting? x

Hi all!
Drazic wooo for normal BP at last!!
Asher, sounds promising! We might all wake up tomorrow to an update that you're in labour/had the baby! Woo!
Blob :( Sorry things seem to have slowed down for you.. it's because she knows you have the pool and you're ready for her, her rush has ended!
MrsJ sorry the baby is still not head down but maybe as she is transverse she's just turning ever so slowly?!
It's lovely to hear that Emzy is at home with little baby Holly! Wishing her all the luck in the world and so excited to hear the birth story!

I feel lousy today, I'm so tired and feel really headachy! I was starting to get a little bit hopeful that my body was starting to think about evicting Lilia as I was having very faint period type pains, not regular or anything just noticed them every so often, and biiiiiiiiiiiiiig BM (sorry!!!) this morning! Then...... nothing.

I have a silly question: if a babies head is engaged, can it un-engage? (dis-engage? come out of being engaged?!) I was 1/5 engaged at my 34 week appt, I was hoping that she was more engaged this time (I see MW tomorrow morning for 36 week appt) BUT..... my physio told me I have to put an ice pack on my pubic bone 3 times a day for 10 minutes a time... every time I do this she seems to get very very wiggly and it feel almost like she moves upwards out of my pelvis? I don't know if this is possible but I suppose having an ice pack shoved against your head/neck can't be the most pleasant! If it is making her move out then I'm thinking I'm not sure I want to carry on doing it! DH suggested that after putting the ice down there, I should put it under my rib cage for 10 minutes so it's against her bum and coaxes her into moving back down! I'm not sure that's a good thing to do!

Evening ladies!:wave:

I cant believe there are no further babies born or sounding like they are on the way:shrug:

Louise...I was almost going there until I read your after comment:haha:

Drazic...glad your BP is better but its just typical isnt it! Hoping simba arrives soon. Enjoy your spicy tea!:thumbup:

I had a 16 and pregnant on this morning and the father was just so uninterested in his baby and the mum was trying to do her homework and he was ignoring his cry baby son...I had to turn over I was in tears:cry:
Worst part is I had seen it before (non pregnant) and thought what a dick but that was all...:dohh:

Well yesterday I tried a huge walk and a spicy curry to induce labour and it never worked.
Today I am trying a huge arguement with my dad and mince and tatties...I have a spre stomache but that may have just been the fact I was screaming at full volume at him and standing up straight:dohh:Everything is sorted out now but I posted a few days ago that he called and never asked how I was etc and my 30th seems to be non existant over my little bros 12th birthday. My OH text him as I was so upset and he called back and spoke to OH and I havent heard from my dad since but he was coming up for tea tonight with my brothers. He acted like nothing has gone on and was trying to be all smart and well I gotta admit the hormones raged and I got alot off my chest and the neighbours are probably thinging who/what the hell is living nextdoor to us.....:blush:
But as my older brother and Oh said it all needed said and I seem to be the one to do it:haha:

OH is just away to the shops to get me some licky crisps (mcoys steak flavour..I lick the flavour off and sometimes eat the crisp:thumbup:)

Maybe one of our non chat happy star mummies is having another sept star as we type??:happydance:

Emma.xx

OOOhhh no I hadn't, I just naturally said she when talking/thinking about your baby! How strange, didn't even think about it!

Louise, its soooo not going to be me next!! I wish but don't wanna jump the que and Hope seems very happy in there!! Congrats on 37 weeks!!

Drazic, so pleased your BP is normal xx

Mrs J, your LO seems to be very comfy the way it is!! Little bugger!!

Apaton, be nice to have you back in the land of the living!!

Blob, can someone not have Tabs for you so you can have a slob out!!

Erm anyone else I am sorry, my mind is just blank!!

Had a lovely time at the zoo, walked for miles around, feeling a bit tired and achey tonight so had a nice bath and the little madam is so wriggly!! She is right down in my foof and it bloody hurts, feels like she is trying to escape!!!

Louise yes babies can go in and out :( Depending how far they were in? :lol: Am i having a girl too Louise?? :rofl:

This baby feels really low now...but keeps coming back out :dohh:

Yes you are definately having a girl blob!!!

Great so I bet I go to the mw tomorrow morning and she's either not engaged any more or still 1/5! Grrr I might see what the mw says about the ice pack!

:rofl: Oooh nice :) I want another girl :lol:

Louise 1/5 is better than me :haha: I was 3/5 and then back to brim :dohh:

Ok so here are my 38 week bump pics :flower: I'm freaking HUUUUUUUGE :rofl:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 8
Babythinkpink - Hope your visit to hospital goes well, I really enjoyed ours seeing all the facilities

Well not much has changed, i am not sure what i was thinking would!
They have had a nice fresh paint and new curtains from what i remember, the rooms seemed smaller than i remember, and there is no water birth facility which is a shame, they have a super huge bath there and you can labour in there but birth you have to get out for.
I am not sure if i would make it, as i intend to labour at home a while, and i then have to get the children to the sitter, and get to the hospital, so by the time i do that get to hospital they would not have got the plug in the bath let alone me got in it!
If they had a pool i could have said get the pool ready i am on my way, but nevermind, i am not going to another hospital because i like the staff and hospital and it is a nice intimate place to have baby!
They have a 6 hour go home, thing, which is pretty quick, but i did say to dh if we have baby in the night and he has to go home as partners can't stay on the ward after 10 unless you are in established labour i just couldn't sleep however tired i was, i know because i couldn't last time, i just didn't want to take my eyes of my baby!

Anyway i have to go, my 2 yr old is being little miss demanding, she is tired and i really need to take her up to bed, again!

Back later i hope,

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back