****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I am being mega selfish here...... my waters broke!! DH and I DTD and about 3 mins later..... gush!!! Contractions already started, hospital want me to go up and get checked. At this moment, all homebirth thoughts are out of my head, let's hope for a pool! Will keep in touch with Jellycat via text to update!....... Eeeeeek!

Ooh Asher it's all happening tonight. Good luck sweetheart xxx
I came on via my phone to give updates, Brownsie not in labour - false alarm but suspects she's not too far off.
Chocs contractions have started now & she'll continue to update me as she progresses. Sorry for no personals but it's near impossible to read thread on mobile - just wanted to keep you all informed xxx

OOOOOO Asher, good luck chick xxxxxxx

Choc, hope all goes well!!!

ASHER...:)!!! Good Luck Hunni! xx

Yea i know the bored feeling well...am i going mad?...Iv just gone to the backdoor and couldnt believe how dark it was for 9 o'clock...When did the dark nights start creeping in lol! Off for a shower now...oh and heartburn is terrible AGAIN :(! x

I am being mega selfish here...... my waters broke!! DH and I DTD and about 3 mins later..... gush!!! Contractions already started, hospital want me to go up and get checked. At this moment, all homebirth thoughts are out of my head, let's hope for a pool! Will keep in touch with Jellycat via text to update!....... Eeeeeek!

Goodluck hun x

ASHER...:)!!! Good Luck Hunni! xx

Yea i know the bored feeling well...am i going mad?...Iv just gone to the backdoor and couldnt believe how dark it was for 9 o'clock...When did the dark nights start creeping in lol! Off for a shower now...oh and heartburn is terrible AGAIN :(! x

I told Mike it was 10, because of how dark it was..he was abit confused when he looked at clock and it wasn't even 9...

Good luck Asher it's all beginning to happen now more stars are on there way. :happydance: it's now a race to see who will be number 14

Its like bloody Autumn out there!!!! At this rate we will all be bringing our babies out of hospital in coats and gloves!!

Brilliant news Asher - Look forward to some good news for the morning !!! xx

:happydance:Oh its all kicking off here tonight!:happydance:

Asher thats so exciting...good luck and I cant wait to find out what you have!!

Choc glad things are moving and cant wait for more news!

Still cant see/find anything about Rocky...I hope everything is fine:shrug:

I have been boring tonight really once I got Nathan off to bed I tidied up a bit and brought Toby my tortoise in, then the washing thats been out all day. Put the car seat into my car as I know OH will panic and not know how to do it even though its bloody easy.
Then my dad appeared and just left half hour ago....OH will be home soon and I am still to have tea!!:dohh:

Gonna head just now but will be back for baby star news!

Emma.xx

Asher :happydance::happydance::happydance: Good Luck

Hope Choc is doing well xx

Teeny good news on the sweep !!

Bekkelez hope you pain calms down xx :hugs:

My day has been occupied with cleaning the house so not a very exciting day really. Planning on doing the same tomorrow. At least there is likely to be baby arrivals tommorow to keep me occupied :thumbup:

Speak Soon xxx

I totally forgot that I have my reflexology booked for Friday, I can't bloody wait!! I have heard some good things about it, even of it only helps me sleep better!! The lady who is doing it is qualified in maternity reflexology!! I used to have it done all the time and its bliss!!

I am sat here with a lavender patch on my back, its throbing all down my left side back and front!! I thought a bath might help and even some paracetamols! Maybe I have overdone the walking today!!

Becs :hugs: Hope you feel abit better soon xxx

I didn't go for a walk today because its been pouring down with rain all day

OMG that's great. Expect to hear some news tomorrow. Whoo Hooo :happydance::happydance:

Oh Asher, so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear the details and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->