****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Wooohoo Asher how exciting, best of luck!!
And congrats to Caezzybee!
Becs the reflexology sounds lovely! Maybe you should have a day off the walking tomorrow?!
Bekklez I forgot to say before, that bear is sooooooo cute!
Elmaxie enjoy your late tea!!
Laura, I hope things get sorted for you, it's so frustrating!

Well Im back from the hospital, lots of waiting around this evening and wasn't massively happy with the MW that was seeing to me.. she measured my FH at 37 1/2.. which is 2 1/2 cm higher than Monday???? I told her my concerns and she redid it and it was the same, but now I'm just confused.. can it grow that much in two days? Has she made a mistake? Or was the mistake made on Monday??? But Monday's MW said she was really concerned, even before she took the measurement, just from feeling my belly!

Anyway, I was on a trace for an hour and a half... long enough to seriously think about changing my birth partner as DH was being slightly annoying! In a fairly cute way IYKWIM... he was playing on the birthing ball, he fell off and banged his head on the wall so loudly the mw came in to see what was going on, he was playing with the stethoscopes and just generally being a pain! The trace came back fine... it shows accelerations which suggest movements but I'm just not feeling them... but because I was still so concerned they are referring me for an obs opinion later this week/next week - this might result in a growth scan if they feel there is a cause for concern or just a check.. either way it makes me a bit happier because I'm feeling quite concerned about everything at the moment, I think maybe everything is just getting to me!

Anyhow, hope everyone is doing ok?

Louise wish I could make it all better for you :hugs:

Congratulations Caezzybee

Just recieved an update from Asher

Samuel James Ashton was born in the pool at 11.30. 7lb 13oz! Feeding Right now ! Full head of hair!

Congratulations Asher :happydance: Can't wait to see some pictures !

Hey ladies! Congrats to all the new moms! Here is a link to my birth story if your interested:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/400665-wyatts-birth.html#post6657823

Just a quick post before I head back to bed!

Woo hoo 2 new stars!!

Congrats caezzyb!!

Asher fantastic news on your new little boy!! I was convinced you were having a girl too lol

Hoping we get some news today about Rocky and choc...as we could have 4 new stars!!!

Now I just need blob to come on and announce her babies arrival!! Lol not going to say girl as I am clearly rubbish at gender prediction!

:dust: to those want/need it!

Well I thought last night things were kicking off for me as I suddenly got a bad ache right at the base of my spine, the worst period pains (to the point I kept getting up to check!) and irregular contractions. Also I had such an urge that I needed a no2 but nothing was going on there!? But have woke up with the period pains and feeling a bit sicky(but hardly new fir me lol)

will be back after my last long lie ever!!

Emma.xx

Congrats to Caezyb & Zo23 :happydance:

A big :wohoo: to Asher! So pleased for you and your little man. I love the name Samuel, it's my late grandfather's name. Can't wait for pics x

I just slept for 6.5hours without getting up for a wee!

X

i was away from here all afternoon but managed to keep up via facebook, big huge congratulations to Asher !!!!! looking forward to hearing all about it.

Right now ill go catch up........

Beklez- such a cute bear

Mrs j08- i hadnt heard that the camerons were calling the baby florence, thats one of our middle names to use , we knew it would come up somewhere :)

Fishy- im surrey near Guildford

Becs- im with you on the new clothes im so fed up with leggings and the same 5 tops i love Gok want him to come visit me!

Louise- hope your feeling less worried now

i had a very tight uncomfortable bump for ages last night, is this BH? i dont think ive evr really had them before?

Laura :hugs:

babythinkpink dosnt make sense why she dosnt just sent u for a scan this week to check babys position :shrug: when my MW was unsure with DD's position (she had been breech for awhile) she sent me straight for a scan and i was 36+ weeks pregnant then.
I know, i may just get on the phone today and request to go to the bigger hospital where i am due to give birth, and just get the scan done now, I can't see baby moving from head down if it is, it would put my mind at rest and dh is worried too, although his reasons are a bit selfish, he is in a panic i would need a c sec and have to look after me and a new baby!!!xx

Well been to pizza hut for tea, was yummy!!
Was so close to just getting pizza hut, have mentioned it to dh, think we may do dominoes 2 4 2 Tuesday! xx

Caezzybe has had her baby...another little star!!! x
Congratulations to Caezzybe :happydance::happydance:

Congratulations also to Zo23 xx:happydance:

Louise, I am starting to worry now too, everything is freaking me out, i just want the baby here now without all this worry!
The midwife was saying about movement and if it changes and blah blah but it was almost enough to set me off into panic, i start thinking well how much movement have i had, and is it changing etc etc,
Wish we could get a bit more understanding form these midwifes! :hugs:

Asher, I just burst into tears over the news of the baby, I am so emotional and its all a relief when another star is born safely, Many congratulations to you and the family xxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Couldn't sleep this morning so decided it was best to come downstairs and get some breakfast, I will be tired later, but nothing planned today so if i need to i can go back to bed later.
I ironed and packed all the last of the vests and grows last night, the white ones were in the airing cupboard waiting for me to sort them out so i finally have and am packed for hospital now.
I have not got much for baby in the hospital bag, almost not worth its own bag, but i have put the whole bag inside my holdall, it has 3 vests, 3 grows, a few nappies, and a car seat wrap to come home in, am i forgetting something really obvious here??
Anyway, off now, check out facebook!

Back later xx:hugs:

congratulations new mummies!! :)

Not had a proper read through! not even had 6hour's sleep because of next door :( will catch up later

Congrats Asher looking forward to seeing some pics...and a nice healthy weight and lovely name.

I'm 37 weeks today! Yay! All my niggles and twinges have gone this morning...boo, think i'm in for the long haul, I'll still be here in december. Ha ha! Nextapp with mw isn't until 8th sept.

Thanks for sharing the birth story zo23. I hope mine is like yours... Over pushing LOL instead of the opposite! And with an epidural, that's good going!!!

Anyways can't remember much else at the moment, too early. Be back lAter

Yaaay for new babies :wohoo:
Asher :hugs: :hugs: well done you :yipee:

Nope there are no signs that this baby is coming ANYTIME soon :dohh:

I cant read through tons as Tabs is asking for breakfast...got to go to baby group and be questioned AGAIN why baby isnt here :cry: Had a poop sleep last night so BAHHH!!

Congratulations Asher on Baby Samuel Asher. xx

Congratulations Zo23 on Baby Wyatt. xx

Ive been awake most of the night counting movements! Off to see mw at 2pm so will see how today pans out and then update you all. Have a good day everyone. x

Asher, Congratulations xxx So pleased that baby Samuel is here xx Looking forward to pics xx

Blob, have fun at baby group!!

Laura, good luck xx

Louise, I think its all stress, maybe you need to try and relax. I know its hard what with everything going on, but have some you time xxx

I slept quite well and have only just got up, its so dark outside and we have some shitty weather!!! Just gonna do some housework this morning then off to do some retail therapy this afternoon!!

Its not bad outside here :wohoo:

Really got to clean up Tabs mess now :lol:

So how many babies are born now :yipee:

congrats zoe and asher and cazzybe :wohoo::wohoo:

well im still here, still got the usual cramp ! im soo annoyed the doc said next few days and this is now thursday :grr: she better stay away when im in labour!

ive decided im due ocotber so it will be a surprise when baby comes :haha:

:dust: to every1 who wants it xx

Wow! I have only been off line for a few hours and look what happens!!! lol I'm using my dh's playstation which is very awkward so please excuse spelling and lack of personals!

Firstly massive congrats to Caezzybe, Asher and Zo23!!!! I am so thrilled for you all!! FX we hear about the other ladies in labour soon.

Louise, I'm glad the tracer went well and that all seems ok.

Genies Girl, Guildford isn't too far.. about 30 mins I guess. xx

Morning again!!

I am just up again after my long lay in bed...although I slept well for a few hours I feel a bit sick for it...should have got up when I woke up earlier lol

blob I think we are at about 15 definate stars as we had 13 and caezzybe and Asher are confirmed baby births but we also have rockyracoon who was going in to be induced on Monday and choc who was in labouring away the last we heard so we potentially have 17 stars born!!
Can we make it over 20 by Sept 1st?? I think yes!
Mel and I in for inductions tomorrow, so fingers crossed at least 2 more by Monday and then there are all the niggles, twinges, bachaches taunting babies who may just decided they want to meet their mums and dads!!

Becs I am so jealous of you on your walks and retail therapy!! You are doing fab in your last few weeks...even with Nathan I was struggling at times to move!

Louise I agree you need so relaxing me time too!
With everything going on around you and you are handling it all so well!!
Xxx

whoever mentioned dominos? I so want one!! I have craved pepperoni pizza but it's just given me such bad heartburn and made me so ill for the day after...but when this baby arrives I will be sending OH out to get me a pepperoni passion lol

goodness I have no clue now what else is going on!!
It's because all I can think of is pizza!!

Is anyone else having extremely weird and vivid dreams??
I have had weird ones involving people from OH work, keeping donkies in the park next to our house and last night it was about hanging washing out in my work then going to a council meeting and having to have my socks inspected before I got in!!!

On the bright side I have been putting arnica on my eye and the swelling has all but gone and the purple colour isn't as bright...will have to gt my pictures taken from my good side!!! Lol

right I am away for some breakfast, card and pressie opening and I decided I should pack a few more bits in my hospital bag like dressing gown and extra jammies since I am being induced and it could take a while!

Speak to you all later!!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"