****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Morning all, just a quickie from me! I am shattered! So Sam is here, I will be back later with some pics and story of what happened! We were only at the hospital 4 hours, and I got the waterbirth I wanted! 3 pushes!! He is very chilled so far, and the boys are chuffed to bits to have a brother!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/th_IMG_5930.jpg
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/th_IMG_5929.jpg
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/th_IMG_5912.jpg
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/th_IMG_5908.jpg
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/th_IMG_5906.jpg

Will be back later! Shower time! Thanks so much for all your love and labour dust! I am passing it on now to those who need it! Thanks to Emma J for updating! You're a star! :hugs:

Congratulations to Caezzybe! xx

Congratulations also to Zo23 xx

Congrats Asher, Samuel is beautiful! xx

Asher what a star he is i especially like his two spiderman body guards they all going to have so much fun together x

Awww Asher he is lovely! x

Well i have been reffered for a growth scan...knew i would be thou but still a little anxious now! Been to see midwife and she has measured me at 32 weeks and im 38 weeks...baby is head down 4/5th's!! :) Just got to wait for a phonecall from the midwife with a date and time now for the scan as the booking in lady was on her break...pfft!

x

Congrats:flower: to all the new mommies!! how exciting!! I think baby dropped a little in my sleep last night......ive been going to the bathroom like CRAZY arrhhhh!! Cant wait til next week when the eviction process starts! yay:)

Claire, baby Sam is gorgeous xxxx Well done you!!! I just hope I get mt waterbirth!!!!

Emma, I am trying to keep as active as possible as I think if I slow down the time will drag even more, I am still doing more or less as much as I did before being pregnant, its just taking me a bit longer lol!! Everyone keeps telling me that the more I stay active, fx'd I get a more relaxed labour!!!

Just done some housework and now having 5 minutes rest before I tackle some more!! Wanna get my steriliser out today and sorted and give Ian some lessons!!! He has taken Murphy out, its pissing down here and I just didn't fancy it!!!

woohoo congrats to all the new mummies! :happydance:
lovely pics asher, he's so cute & I love his little vest!

still having pc troubles. I *think* I may have fixed it, but cross your fingers lol! Catch up properly later. Hope everyone is well :hugs:

Wooo hoooo!!! Congratulations new mums!!!

Asher - Sam is gorgeous! Can't believe your birth was so quick - I want one of those please!

And we still haven't heard from others in labour? Ooooo it's all happening now isn't it!

RANT ALERT - FEEL FREE TO SKIP!

As for me, I've fallen out with my mum :( Basically, she has HUGE issues with being on time for stuff, and is always late. She's really unreliable, and has issues with self confidence, or pressure, or something I think.

Well, last night it was meal for OH's bday, and my mum, dad & sister were meant to be coming as well as OH's family. I called my mum at 4 and told her the table was booked for 7.30, giving her 3 HOURS to get ready. At 7.45, we were sat waiting for them to show. I called, and they were 'just setting off'... half an hour away!

I told them not to bother (I was talking to my dad), and got a text from my mum saying 'you know i've been at vets all day, this is the last time we arrange to go out for a meal, we'll always go on our own so there's no pressure'. WHAT THE F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent a very angry text back later, stating that she had 3 HOURS to get ready, and it made me feel ashamed and look completely shown up in front of OH's family. How the hell do you explain to them why my mum is incapable of being on time for anything?!

This is by no means the first time she's done this... for my birthday last year she turned up when everyone was eating their desserts and had her meal, so then we all had to wait for her. I told her 12 for DD's party sunday (she was picking up 2 kids for me), she turned up with them at 2.30. it's kind of a running joke now that she's always late, but last night just took it too far. Plus, it made OH feel like they just didn't want to come.

Thing is, now i'm really upset about it and have had no sleep (checking my phone all the time for the next message i'm gonna get which will most certainly be an argumentative one - knowing my mum). Is it just me, or should I have had a grovelling apology via text and not the arsy one I got saying not to invite them anywhere? I'm so cross and upset. TBH i'm really worried about her attending my wedding next year and being late. When my waters broke with DD, I called my (then) MIL who lived an hour away as I knew she'd get to me quicker than my mum who lives up the road!

BUT major problem now... who's gonna have DD for me when baby comes? I was meant to be dropping her off there on my way to hospital. Her dad is having her fri - mon this weekend, so bubs will HAVE to come then! Otherwise i'm screwed. :cry:

So sorry for the selfish rant, I just had to get that off my chest. Huge thanks to anyone who has actually read through it! :flower:

Oh optical!!

Can you not call your Dad and explain how you feel and why your annoyed?
Also say your really worried that if you go into labour your not sure if you can rely on your mum...although if your dropping your daughter off she surely should be there...if not I would get a back up friend too just incase!

You really dont need this stress right now and as you say its embarrassing for you, OH and really anyone caught up in her lateness!!

As for your wedding can you not say its earlier:shrug:and have her turn up way early then she can wait on everyone else for once?? I mean wedding wait for noone bar the bride and groom!!

Huge :hugs: to you!!

Emma.xx

Optical i totally agree withelmaxie... my dad is USELESS at getting places on time and yes you do deserve an apology....

i always tell my dad times for an hour earlier than needed!!

ASHER CONGRATULATIONS baby Samuel is wonderful!! Im so chuffed for you!!

And congrats to the other new mummies i cant believe overnight weve got 3 more babies - im so excited all of the time now!!

Its my last day at work tomorrow and i soooo need to relax a bit now... bring on my baby!

Congratulations Asher. Wow that was quick. The pics of Sam are lovely he is a gorgeous little boy!!!

Thank you so much Emma.. :hugs:

There's not much point talking to my dad, cos he knows exactly how I feel, and there's nothing he can do about it at all. If he kicks up a fuss, she just tells him to go without her, and then gives him grief for months after if he does!

That's why we were dropping DD off at mums... if we had to wait for her to come pick her up then i'd have had baby already. But now we're not talking, as i'm determined that this time, i'm not letting it drop without an apology to me and, more importantly, to OH. She needs to realise now that it's not normal... With DD, she told me all through my maternity leave that she'd look after her when I went back to work. I went back to work, and on the second day she said she couldn't cope with her. She had 6 MONTHS to tell me this, and left me in the lurch, having to arrange childcare for the day after. Same with my teacher training - I trusted her again and she let me down again, and I had to find a childminder in a day again. Although I'm completely capable of sewing, she took my sewing pile to 'help me out' 2 months ago. She hasn't done it, and most of it was maternity wear which now i'm not gonna get use out of. But if I ever question any of this, she says i'm ungrateful and kicks off. I know it doesn't sound like much to do with being late, but it's all about reliability really.

I thought about telling her 6.30 instead of 7.30 for the meal last night, but if I had have done and she'd have found out, she'd have caused a scene and fallen out with me for lying to her. I thought about it for the wedding, but I don't want a scene on my wedding day!

Oh dear.. i've ranted again haven't i? I'm gonna nip down to the horse I think to get DD out of the house and clear my head.

:hugs: again Emma, and anyone else who is reading this. :flower:

Congratulations to Caezzybe, Zo23 and Asher! Asher, Sam is adorable :cloud9:

Keep these babies coming girls!! x

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:hugs: optical, that's not a nice situation to be in - I can't stand lateness! Yes, you absolutely should have had an apology not an argumentative message. I don't really know what to suggest :huh:

just to update alfie bunker will be born a week tomorrow 3rd september by c section :)

Optical,
Oh i can sooooooo sympathise with you here, My Mum is late for everything, she always has been, we used to finish school at 3.10 and sit on the wall, wind rain and shine til half 4 every day, wave good by to the headmaster waiting to be picked up by my Mum, i am paranoid about being even a min late on the school run, when i think now about me and my sister, 2 little girls aged 11 and 9 sitting on the school wall every day without fail.
My Mum never saw anything wrong with it!:shrug:

She is late for everything, it is also a standing family joke, but i don't rely on her for anything, as i know i can't, if we do go out we tell her at least half an hour off the actual time to get her there within a reasonable time. Tbh i don't care, if she missed anything important it would be her look out and not my responsibility!

My mil let us down for dd when we went into hospital, long story and another thing but i have got a friend who offered to have the children, and my eldest will be looking after the house.

Just wanted to send :hugs:, I know how you feel, but if your Mum is as stubborn as my Mum she won't even see that being late is a problem, wonders what all the fuss is about and thinks she should be the one getting the apology, but don't back down on this one, it was bang out of order xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

ThatGirl, thats awesome news!!

Optical, I can so see why you are mad, arrgghh!!! Its always harder when its family that piss you off too! You so deseve an apology, maybe give it a couple of days and then go and see her???

Aww Optical its just no fun...at least your Dad is trying to be on your side but as you say he get grief if he does....:hugs:

ThatGirl fantastic news on your C-section!

Ermmm I may be wrong but I think we are at 15 stars born?:shrug:
Zo23 had little Wyatt on the 13th...and going by the first page its 15...:blush:
If I am so wrong just ignore me....or give me a silly slap and tell me to P off lol!

I have done everything I have set out to do today...just waiting for my mum to arrive, then we are going to collect Nathan and do a shopping for me (its terrible I cant even bloody do a shop myself these days:dohh:I swear I may even get one of those elderly trollies with the seat that you can sit on and get my mum to push me round:haha:
Then all I have left to do is have a shower and trim certain areas later on tonight.
Am also getting a MacDonalds when OH comes home at 22:30 more for tradition as its what I ate before going into hospital to have Nathan...that said I threw it up when I got there...not this time!!:thumbup:

So I may pop on at some point if not it :thumbup:ill be later tonight...

Sending love and labour thoughts your way!

Emma.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->