****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

awww Becs you're still here! I was wondering if my prediction of last night would come true... I'll stop making predictions now as I'm rubbish. I predicted Carley would go 2 days early but she didn't lol

:dust: for the overdue club

My mum is a star- she's been visiting this week and has been really helpful cleaning the house and stuff and last night she told me to go for a nap at 10pm as I was knackered and it was soon to be Holly O'Clock (she's awake ALL night!) and she'd wake me in a bit. Well next thing I knew it was 4am! She'd let me sleep all that time and stayed up with a very awake Holly! When I got up, Holly fell back to sleep but I didn't risk taking her upstairs so I just kipped on the sofa til she woke up at 5.30 for a feed and she' still asleep now... just starting to stir for a feed. Maybe we are finally getting in a routine?! Dare I say it?! lol She has gone from feeding every 2-3 hours to 3-4 and sometimes even 4 hours now which is FAB! Hopefully she'll keep it up.

Asher to go with your middle of the night poo session, I had a middle of the night projectile vomiting session at 5.30am... she was sick all over me and the sofa lol

:hugs: to you all and

:dust: to the overdue ladies xx

Limpets, your nights sounds like mine! I am sick of it now!!

Both my bloody legs feel like they are going to drop off, they ache like I have been out for a run, I thought they might have swollen up but they haven't, I just feel generally pap. Taken some more paracetamols but tbh they do naff all. Sick to death of thinking that any twinge could be the start of something, poor Ian must be so fed up of me moaning, and I am now moaning about moaning!! I am so emotional, I feel like giving up, I don't know why I keep hoping she will come when its obvious she won't till I am induced now!

Aww hunny :hugs: i am totally with you here - if you need a moany text buddy you can have my mobile number just PM me :winkwink:.

8 days over due today. had some cramps during the night but went away this morning. sweep scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9am. wish me luck please i need some!! did a sweep help anyone here to move things along?
I'd love to give any other reply but i've just had my 3rd this morning :nope:

Well yesterday my friend came over to see me & take me out to lunch - bless they have all been lovely in distracting me (well - all the mum ones anyway). Then i went to aqua natal in an attempt to shake Tufty out :haha: sadly it didn't work - he/she just went to sleep :dohh:. Midwife came this morning to check me over at home one last time & repeat my sweep, she was very gutted to inform me nothing had changed so induction on saturday is almost 99.9% certain :sad1:. My back ache & period type pains have settled off again too, bloody lazy baby - we will have stern words when i do meet him/her!!!
DH has taken this afternoon off to come home & try to do his bit :rofl: & the same tomorrow afternoon :blush:. Going to the afternoon session of aqua natal again today & i'm just off to get the housework done & change the bed etc so it's all nice & fresh (ish) for when i come out of hospital & i can get the bulk of the washing done before i go in :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok

Sending :dust: to everyone who is still still waiting :hugs:

Catch up again later xxx

Berkeley, I am ok, was quite emotional in the night as I was so achy, I would still ask for an induction date, at least then the end is in sight and you can deffo say that that is the final day lol!!! I really hope your sweep works xxx

Asher, I am sure Jack will have a blast!!!!

Emzy, I wish I had a crystal ball to predict when she would arrive!!!

Have done all my housework, cleaned my bathroom and washing out. Think I might try and have a nap ina bit, I am sure I am just running on my reserves but I need them for when Hope finally is here!! Ian is being amazing, he said to me last night that he would let me sleep as much as I wanted when she is here as he wants to be so hands on with feeding and everything else!! I don't mind taking a back seat for the 2 weeks he is off lol!!

Limpets, I keep thinking the more we try the less they seem to want to come out!! Things seem to have really quietened down for the stars lately, maybe there will be a mass exodus this weekend for us all xxx

Limpets, your nights sounds like mine! I am sick of it now!!

Both my bloody legs feel like they are going to drop off, they ache like I have been out for a run, I thought they might have swollen up but they haven't, I just feel generally pap. Taken some more paracetamols but tbh they do naff all. Sick to death of thinking that any twinge could be the start of something, poor Ian must be so fed up of me moaning, and I am now moaning about moaning!! I am so emotional, I feel like giving up, I don't know why I keep hoping she will come when its obvious she won't till I am induced now!

Aww hunny :hugs: i am totally with you here - if you need a moany text buddy you can have my mobile number just PM me :winkwink:.

8 days over due today. had some cramps during the night but went away this morning. sweep scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9am. wish me luck please i need some!! did a sweep help anyone here to move things along?
I'd love to give any other reply but i've just had my 3rd this morning :nope:

Well yesterday my friend came over to see me & take me out to lunch - bless they have all been lovely in distracting me (well - all the mum ones anyway). Then i went to aqua natal in an attempt to shake Tufty out :haha: sadly it didn't work - he/she just went to sleep :dohh:. Midwife came this morning to check me over at home one last time & repeat my sweep, she was very gutted to inform me nothing had changed so induction on saturday is almost 99.9% certain :sad1:. My back ache & period type pains have settled off again too, bloody lazy baby - we will have stern words when i do meet him/her!!!
DH has taken this afternoon off to come home & try to do his bit :rofl: & the same tomorrow afternoon :blush:. Going to the afternoon session of aqua natal again today & i'm just off to get the housework done & change the bed etc so it's all nice & fresh (ish) for when i come out of hospital & i can get the bulk of the washing done before i go in :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok

Sending :dust: to everyone who is still still waiting :hugs:

Catch up again later xxx

:hug::hug::hug:
limpet, hang in there!! i agree with becs we're probably all having our babies at the same time. good luck to you!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I can't believe how many overdue babies there are - get a move on little ones, your mums & dads want to meet you! :dust:

For the first time I actually had cramps for a couple of hours last night - I'm guessing they were BH as they were gone by this morning. Still, it's all got to be good right.

Limpets, I keep thinking the more we try the less they seem to want to come out!! Things seem to have really quietened down for the stars lately, maybe there will be a mass exodus this weekend for us all xxx

Mines coming out this weekend whether it wants to or not :haha:

For the first time I actually had cramps for a couple of hours last night - I'm guessing they were BH as they were gone by this morning. Still, it's all got to be good right.
It certainly is all good hun - i didn't realise BH are a way to kick start the cervix softening :shrug: makes sense why my cervix is still solid as i haven't had any BH, cramps - nada!

Right - definately gotta go & get the house tidy & get ready to go out now lol

Goodluck today mrsj!!

come on you over due babies!!! :dust:

Had a crappy night tonight until about 2m'ish, H just wouldn't settle, think he was hot, our room was abit warm :/ finally fell asleep tho and didn't hear a peep out of him until he was ready 4more food :)

Good luck Mrs J - hope all goes well for you.
right im off to the beach for a nice long walk and then a cup of tea at the veach hut... might even do y nails whilst im there!!! and if it rains it rains.....

Enjoy your walk grumpy pants :haha:.
I'm off to see the girls at work then aqua natal, it helped me get some sleep last night so willing to put the effort in again today :thumbup:

Is anyone interested in some prem baby clothes? I'd guessing i won't need the ones i have now :rofl: so they may as well go to a good home :thumbup: i don't have much but better to be used than sit in the wardrobe. PM me if interested xxx

hello

I ad my baby on 2nd Spt, by planned c-section (breech)

A baby boy- 8 lb- Euan

Am loving the little fella x

congratulations cantthink, lovely name!

Having another totally bleurgh day today. All I want to do is sleep, I feel so drained and that is not like me at all - I never ever nap during the day. It's gone 3o'clock and I haven't done anything at all today.

Congratulations Cantthink !

MrsN I have days like that, I had really good intentions to do loads of things and be proactive by this time in the day I just can't be bothered and hope I get a second wind.

From Mrs J:

Scarlett Melody John born at 12.12 weighing 8lbs 6oz.

Baby has lots of dark hair and feeding well x

Hi girls, had my baby boy Tristan on the 14th sept (one day after due date) birth story in birth announcement section, he is a dream, so in love xx

Congrats to cantthink, wanttobeamummy and MrsJ!!

Aww MrsJ had a girl!! Gorgeous name too. Thanks for the update Jelly x

congrats to all the new mummies!

I have a naughty baby!! 2 weeks ago he was almost head down just slightly to the left but now he has flipped round and his head is at the top slightly to the right so i have to go to hospital tomorrow for a scan and a talk with the consultant.

Oh wow, loads a babies!!

Congrats Cantthink on the birth of your baby boy :hugs:

Congrats Wanttobamummy on the birth of your little boy :hugs:

Congrats MrsJ on the birth of your daughter :hugs:

Feeling sick, drinking fresh pineapple juice, not sure if it will make any difference but making me feel sick!

Just want to hide away now before i get asked any more when i am due, that i must be over, that i must be uncomfortable, etc etc etc, yes, yes I know!!

Will be back later, pasta and meatballs for tea, tiramisu for puds, a huge one bought just for me and ds, we bought everyone else a big trifle as we are the only 2 that like it, i had a few spoons and it is scrum, not sure if there in any real alcohol in it but for the teeny bit i am eating it can't be that bad!

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

Oh and someone mentioned breast fed babies poo earlier, I remember being pebble dashed by dd, i lifted her up during a change, she sprayed it out and i was covered from head to toe!!!!!!!Lovely!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->