****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Evening ladies!

Big hugs all round. Hope everyone is okay.

F&C I will head to your journal and have a read. x

Good luck to everyone waiting on results and waiting for movement in the labour direction!

MrsJ, I will be thinking of you tomorrow and waiting for updates. Can't wait to find out whether you have a girlie or a boy! Big hugs in anticipation.

Will be on again in the middle of the night I'm sure. It's so frustrating not being able to type a decent response in the night as I'm on my phone, which is not the most hi-tech phone in the land!

Night night all!! xxx

Aww :dust: overdue girls Xx becs I have a feeling tonights the night for you... hope I'm right! COME ON BABIES! Xx

Aww :dust: overdue girls Xx becs I have a feeling tonights the night for you... hope I'm right! COME ON BABIES! Xx

:baby::baby::baby: Come on babies!!!!

Emzy, that pic of Holly you just posted on FB got me in tears!! I really don't know why! I think it's the best pic I've seen of her. I love a baby in a sleeping bag, they look so sweet. But she looks as though she's almost smiling! Little honey! x

OMG!!! Just signed on and since last night the score has gone from 46 to 59?????? Surely it has to be my turn soon hahaha

Pah, evening ladies.......i'm still pregnant! :dohh: Despite my 4 hour walk yesterday, last nights curry & tonights vicious aqua natal session :haha: TUFTY GET OUT!!!!!

anyone crazy enough to try castor oil?
ummmmm NO! I can cope without vomiting & diarrhoea thanks very much!

Limpets - asked MW about waterbirth and induction she said if use pessary and it then progresses normally you can have waterbirth. If concerned with movement, bp or heart rate or need drip these woold be the only reasons not to be allowed a WB.
Thanks very muich hun - appreciate the info, i'm gonna go in DEMANDING a water birth if all goes ok with the pessaries lol.

Theres a baby boom this september because of all the snow england had apparently
As long as no-one is taking my bed up on saturday i don't mind being one of a majority :haha:

Just been bouncing on my ball again, have to say its doing naff all!!
Same here :shrug:

I've been noticing an unusual amount of discharge for me, its not tons, nothing that's soaking a pad, but enough that it (sorry tmi!!) kind of drips when im on the toilet. nor is it completely clear, its more watery than usual, but there is still a bit of a "creaminess" to it. Would any of you go in to get checked for that? Or is it just my wishful thinking taking its toll on me again??
I've had this for 24 hours now so i called my triage unit today - they said it's normal leading up to labour & as long as it's still creamy (ie not clear) & not soaking through then it's not likely to be waters :thumbup:. I've had to start wearing a panty liner to soak it up through :blush: niiice!

MrsJ08 :hugs: sweetheart! I hope all goes smoothly for you hun, still practice your hypnobirthing as both you & baby will still benefit during your section & hopefully deliver you a nice calm little bundle of joy! I appreciate your upset - this is my biggest fear too, just remember the health of you & your baby is the most important.....the birth is just a tiny part of a whole huge future for you all. Thinking of you tomorrow hun - wish i could give you :hugs: in real life, lots of love from us xxx

Only skimmed through the posts so i'm srry if i've missed anything vital!

Sleep - who mentioned sleep? Sleep would be amazing!!! I go to bed at midnight with DH, listen to classic fm until about 2am when i can't feel my hips anymore then i get up & have a drink & watch TV or read until about 5am, then back to bed, cuddle up to DH until his alarm goes off at 6am, get up & do his breakfast (for want of something to do by now) sit in bed whilst he gets ready. Once he leaves at 7.15 i nap for about an hour then get up to start my day.....i really don't know how i am still alive!!!!!

Thanks for all your messages of support ladies. They mean a lot and I really appreciate it. I'm off to bed now as I have to be at the hospital for 7.30 am. I will send an update as soon as I can.

Lot's of :dust: to all those needing it.

I'll see you all on the other side!

Night x

Mrs J, good luck, I will be thinking of you xxx

Limpets, your nights sounds like mine! I am sick of it now!!

Both my bloody legs feel like they are going to drop off, they ache like I have been out for a run, I thought they might have swollen up but they haven't, I just feel generally pap. Taken some more paracetamols but tbh they do naff all. Sick to death of thinking that any twinge could be the start of something, poor Ian must be so fed up of me moaning, and I am now moaning about moaning!! I am so emotional, I feel like giving up, I don't know why I keep hoping she will come when its obvious she won't till I am induced now!!!

becs you poor thing moan away, come on baby its time to come. :)
ill keep eveything crossed for you x

Genies, hows things with you?? Must be feeding time for you xx

Becs just think, however crappy you feel, soon you'll be up checking on the forum and fb with hope at feeding time in the night! I just wish you could get a decent kip and then go off into labour cos you're really suffering at the mo.
Sam's had a weird night. I've been lay down feeding him since about 3ish or just b4. I was just about to change his bum when he did the biggest exploding poo yet! I waited til I thought he was done and changed him, and halfway through he did a pile more all over my hand. I'm sure he half smiled when he did it!
Am hoping he'll be done topping up in a mo and I can put him down. Need a couple of hours sleep instead of the dozing i've been getting for the last couple of hours!
Becs, hopefully you're peacefully snoozing away now. Xx

Hi guys,
Mrs jo8 we will all be thinking of you today, hoping that everything is as natural as possible for you. I'm sure it will.
Becs-really feel for you, you must be pulling your hair out now with the frustration. Are you booked in for an induction?

Well it's my due date today....went for a curry last night. Before we had eaten I started getting strong pains - I'd liken it to a throbbing pain and and it went on for about a minute. Quite intense. Dh just sat staring at me. I was thinking...please be the start of something.....then nothing....typical! Grrrrr. Hoping it's a move in the right direction though.

Morning everyone...well i feel like absolute rubbish today, been up on & off all night with really uncomfortable crampy & tight bump that kept waking me up :( ...definately coming down with something too feel all full of cold and snuffly (which is funnily enough how i was when i first discovered i was pregnant)!! So hopefully this is it 9 day late lol!! xx

Asher im sure that was lovely at that time of the morning...the amount of times that has happened to me at work...bit different when its someone elses baby/child though whose poo you get covered in! Blurgh!!! DF says he will be fine with wet nappies but as am qualified to change nappies i am responsible for the soiled ones. Crazy! :wacko: x

Good luck MrsJo!! xx Happy due date Em!!! x

Well im off to see the midwife at 11:30 for a membrane sweep :blush: x

Emz, my induction date is Monday!!! Hope you are ok?? Happy due date!

Asher, bless Sam, has he got a poorly tum?!!

Lilbumpblue, thats exactly how I was when I found out I was pregnant!! Good luck with the sweep!!

I am up had some toast and tea, my bloody arse cheeks and legs ache like mad, my pelvis feels like its going to snap in half!! I am sat here in my pjs, gonna clean the kitchen, whizz hoover round and clean the bathroom!! Murphy has a limpy front leg so going to rest him this morning, mind you he is fast asleep on our bed!!!
Hope all is going well for Mrs J, she has had a rotten time and if there is a God, he will grant her a relaxing birth xxx

Good Morning,

F&C, will get a nice :coffee: and have a read later! Hope your feeling ok now! xx:hugs:

Good luck for today MrsJ08, I love the 'see you on the other side' comment, it's certainly what it feels like!!

Becs, huge :hugs: xx

Lilbumpblue, :hugs: to you too, good luck with the sweep, hope it kick starts something for you xx

Emzy, I shouldn't be on the fence about weird happenings really, like i said i have always lived in old houses and seen enough or my family has to be convinced something is 'out there' I grew up in a house that had a little girl die in my bedroom of neglect, i never knew about it til some years after we had moved, but it explained lots that as a child confused me, I wouldn't go out of my room so resulted in bedwetting til a very late age, as soon as we moved it stopped. So did sleepwalking, i would wake up on the sofa downstairs, used to freak me out!!
My Mum saw the little girl once, she was stood watching my mum who had not realised at the time til she turned round that she was wearing something we didn't have (she thought it was me or my sister out of the corner of her eye) and she had gone.
:hugs:

Happy due date Em xx:hugs:

Sorry that is as much as is on my catch up under my post, sorry to those i have missed!

Not a bad night, just so aware of bump, I need wriggles and get all worried when i don't get them, poor bump is constantly being prodded! I am getting movement, but when baby is asleep nothing seems to get it to move, once awake it is pretty active!
3 days left til due date, dd was on time and i sooooooooooo hope this one is, have had increased discharge and the odd bh but nothing much, baby feels low and sharp at night, but i had no symptoms with my last labour, i was asleep when waters went then it took 32 hours for anything to kick off.
Come on baby, Mummy so ready to meet you now!

Lazy day planned, dh taken children to school, nice when i can laze about in my jim jams a bit longer!

Hope everyone has a great day, :dust: to those who want it xx

Ps tomorrow would be good for me, my dd and ds have both got birthdays on 28th, Jan and April, well my other dd is 17th Jan so 17th Sept would be cute!!:happydance:

Back later

:baby:tp xx

good morning!!:coffee:
8 days over due today. had some cramps during the night but went away this morning. sweep scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9am. wish me luck please i need some!! did a sweep help anyone here to move things along?

becs,
big hug to you :hugs:. i see you have your induction scheduled for monday. i seriously consider doing the exact same thing if the sweep doesn't work for me tomorrow. our babies might arrive on the same day afterall:pink:
how do you feel today?

littlebumpblue,
how are you today? i had a horrible day yesterday- total emotional wreck!!
feel like someone put a plug in my body and baby will never come out.
:hug::hug::hug:

Morning Becs, no I don't think he's got upset tum, just breastmilk poo which he fires out at a rate of notts! Thank goodness it doesn't smell too bad or it would be awful to clean up!! x

Hope some of you overdue ladies go off into labour today!

Jack is at nursery this afternoon on his own for an hour and a half - I think I will be the crying one!!

Have a good day everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->