****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

congrats to all the new mummies!

I have a naughty baby!! 2 weeks ago he was almost head down just slightly to the left but now he has flipped round and his head is at the top slightly to the right so i have to go to hospital tomorrow for a scan and a talk with the consultant.

Naughty wriggly babies!!:hugs:

Congrats Cantthink and Wanttobeamummy!! Well done ladies!

And congrats to Mr and MrsJ on the birth of Scarlett Melody! Beautiful name, and lovely weight too! Hugs for a speedy recovery MrsJ, can't wait to see some pics xx

congrats to all the new mummies - cant wait for stories and pics xx

I feel really woosy, like I have no energy, I am sure its the weather thats making me feel poo!!! Just made myself a latte, in the hope the caffeine will give me a lift!!!

Mrs J, thats a beautiful name, hope all went well xx

Boony, naughty baby, hope the appointment goes well xx

Ha! Just had a look at my 4d pics to see the likeness to 'real life' Holly and look at these 2 pics together! lol

xx

Attachments

• 4d.jpg
    4d.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
  • holly5.jpg
    holly5.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
Congrats to all the new mums - especially my bump buddies MrsJ08 and want2beamummy!!!

Still no action here. Not had anything that oculd even be a potential labour sign. Ho hum. Have also had a really lazy, can't-be-bothered day today as well and have acheieved absolutely nothing. Ah well - best enjoy those sorts of days whilst I still can!!

:dust::dust: to all the overdue ladies. Not long now I'm sure. xx

Congratulations to all the new mummies. xx

Riley is catching some :sleep: whilst in his swinging chair (at last)..its the first time he has settled in it after a screamathon!! X

Had a lovely health visitor round earlier who helped me with the breastfeeding as I had picked up bad habits from last time so hopefully he will feed better and therefore settle better...FX'd!

Just enjoying 2 mins not being a human feeding machine! :haha:

:hugs: to all. xx

Teeny, Holly is also napping in her swing- godsends aren't they?! xx

Congratulations Mrs J!!!!!!! Lovely cant wait to see pics and hear all about it!! xxx

Also congrats to wannabeamummy & cantthink!!! :) xxx

Well been for my sweep, wasnt that bad at all considering how ill i felt anyway, bit uncomfortable but said she could feel his head and said it was his front fontanelle and that i am 2cm dilated. Been bleeding since having it done which she was fine unless its bright red blood :S! Been booked in for induction for Tuesday 21st when i will be 42 weeks!!

Anyway hope everyone is well and that these babies will make a move soon!!! :dust: to everyone!!! xx

congrats to all the new moms!
i'm so jealous :haha:

Its getting kind of frustrating, every time i have a full bladder, or gas, i get back pain and period cramps, and my hips/thighs start hurting. JUST like how i've been told a contraction feels like. So i get to lay there at 3am reminding myself its just gas -.- and sure enough, it always is.

congratulations all the new mummies! I am so Happy for you all.

Well I am still pregg I had my sweep yesterday and have been booked in for induction next week 22nd im just so fed up at the moment I just want my bubba here and me and DH are snapping with each other:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->