****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Emzdreamgirl, that footage had me really on edge! There was a noise from my fridge behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin!!! x[/QUOTE]
:rofl:

Asher i went to watch it and then paused it just before it started - think id have been a mess all day on my own otherwise. such a wimp lol.

hpw many posts do i need to put on here to get us off page 666?
You did it!!xx

glad i came on here, so funny! xx

Bit of a non believer with it all, I am a scientifically minded person believing everything can be proved, (oh i just love Jonathan Creek!!) it makes religion a bit of a divided subject, and things like ghosts, although i have had orbs in photos that have then been wiped off my laptop and camera with no explanation, and doors slamming in a house i used to live in, things going missing from another, and my son saying he saw a man walk down our stairs and through the wall!! I live in a new house now having always lived in old ones, ignorance is bliss!!

afternoon/evening ladies!!
How are we all? Sorry there's to many page's for me to catch up on :/

Emzdreamgirl, that footage had me really on edge! There was a noise from my fridge behind me and I almost jumped out of my skin!!! x

Asher i went to watch it and then paused it just before it started - think id have been a mess all day on my own otherwise. such a wimp lol.

hpw many posts do i need to put on here to get us off page 666?
You did it!!xx

glad i came on here, so funny! xx

Bit of a non believer with it all, I am a scientifically minded person believing everything can be proved, (oh i just love Jonathan Creek!!) it makes religion a bit of a divided subject, and things like ghosts, although i have had orbs in photos that have then been wiped off my laptop and camera with no explanation, and doors slamming in a house i used to live in, things going missing from another, and my son saying he saw a man walk down our stairs and through the wall!! I live in a new house now having always lived in old ones, ignorance is bliss!![/QUOTE]

I can never decide whether i believe or not, i guess its all about being rational and finding a reason for it being fake.

When my little brother was about 5 or 6 he saw a lady walk through our living room wall and out the door and ran into the hallway to find out where she had gone. We were a bit spooked out and questioned him on what she looked like, but didnt really take him seriously. Turns out my grandad had been taken into a big london hospital that night with health problems and when my mum went to visit him she realised that the nurses there were dressed exactly the same as my brother had described.
That was weird.

Also we stayed in a haunted house in Scotland once. Didnt realise that before we went, but during the week we were there my dad managed to fall through a chair when it broke, my other little brother who was about 4 at the time fell over and smashed a glass and cut all his arms and legs, and we had a car crash when out one day on a trip. And several other little things. We didnt think anything of it, but were told the house was haunted when we got back. A lot of things to happen by coincidence, maybe coincidence but ....hhmmmm

All good at this end, i'm just abit achy :/
I'm on my own tomorrow....well tonight...Mike's stopping in the spare bed during the week. so he get's enough sleep for work, and he's back at work tomorrow :(

SRTbaby, congrats honey, on due date too.. only 3-5% come on their due date .. so thats amazing !!

MrsJ08- babe im soooooooooooo sorry to hear your LO has gone back to breech, it must be really hard not to be able to have the birth you wanted...but you get to see you LO tomorrow.. good luck honey ill be thinking of you xxx

Stm- she is soo cute, i see you have the i love my bear chair too.. god what a pain that was to put together !!

F&C- welcome back babe.. cant wait to read your birth story x

Emdreamgirl- OMG now that scared the crap out of me.. glad i didnt watch that while hubby was on nights !!! im going to pretend its a fake or i wont be sleeping tonight...thanks for posting i love those things

Stm- she is soo cute, i see you have the i love my bear chair too.. god what a pain that was to put together !!

thankyou!! indeed - it was a mission! Worth it though - i love the i love my bear stuff - got nearly all of it haha!!

xxxxx

Cafferine thats what i was told on friday too! FX'd it gets us somewhere :dust:

and mixedmama, i had a sweep at my 39 week appointment (as i was already 2cm and 50% effaced) however it didn't do anything :(

Hi ladies, just to let you know I've written my birth story on my journal. Wasn't sure if I should post it on here as it's pretty traumatic! Hugs to all x

Mrs jo, I am so sorry to hear little one has gone back breech. These babies are really a pain sometimes aren't they? It's really sad when they are creating havoc and they aren't even out of the womb yet! Big hugs honey.
As for me I'm waiting at the office now for a scan followed by an appt with my doctor. I just know it will be the same ol news with nothing exciting to report. Ugh.
Labor dust to those that need it.

NurseKel, I really hope you get some positive news xx

Danielle, gald you are ok xx

I really want tonight to be the night!!! I am completely pissed off with it all now, my bump is sore and stretched to max capasity!!!

I really want tonight to be the night!!! I am completely pissed off with it all now, my bump is sore and stretched to max capasity!!!

Hun its very strange we are a day apart and that is exactly how i felt yesterday at exactly 1 week overdue!! xx :hugs:

Dont know if im coming down with a cold or sinusitis but i keep getting a burning feeling like when you go swimming and the water gets up your nose lol, i really do hope it isnt though!! xx

I guess something has gotta give soon, she can't stay in there forever, altho it bloody feels like I am never going to meet her!! I have had a funny head on and off all afternoon and evening, feels sinusy!! I feel like I am coming down with something too, maybe its our bodies way of ejecting the babies!!!!!!

I guess something has gotta give soon, she can't stay in there forever, altho it bloody feels like I am never going to meet her!! I have had a funny head on and off all afternoon and evening, feels sinusy!! I feel like I am coming down with something too, maybe its our bodies way of ejecting the babies!!!!!!

No way...its like we were separated at birth the way we are feeling things!!! hahaha x

Must be...i find that really strange!! xx

Had a bounce on my ball, feel like I am living on it atm!!! Ian is gonna give me a foot massage, think I am gonna take some paracetamol for my head, just hope I sleep ok later!!

ive just written my birth story in the birth story section if anyone wants to pass the time and read it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->