****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

VIRGO
AUG 24 - SEPT 23

LIBRA
SEPT 24 - OCT 23

VIRGO (Aug 24 - Sept 23)

This is a fastidious child - her eye for detail is beneficial but she needs to learn what's important. She loves cleanliness and tidiness. Her powers of discrimination may make her a choosy eater. She loves to please - rejection will be very deeply felt. She is curious and interested in many things, always prepared to apply herself fully to the learning process.

Personality key: Analytical, clever, efficient, critical, fastidious, precise, methodical, careful and modest.

Parent power: Baby Virgo's self-confidence will grow in direct proportion to the praise she receives.

LIBRA (Sept 24 - Oct 23)

This child loves beauty and comfort. He will often act as peacemaker and go-between, unable to bear discord and inequality. At times, he tries too hard to please everyone so seems indecisive. He is fair, honest and never gives avoidable offence, but can be strong-minded. He loves security and the company of others; a loyal friend and champion.

Personality key: Aesthetic, decorative, loving, co-operative, harmonious, fair, sociable and likes equality.

Parent power: It is a mistake to think that the unassuming Baby Libra can be pushed around.

No symptoms for me. Dont even feel pregnant most of the time. Still mobile, getting the odd leg cramp at night but no plug, no cramps, no period pains, no braxton hicks, baby doesnt kick so much now, so more comfortable. No loss of sleep.......feel like im going to be here forever! I am actually going to be the last september star i know it!

Al the girls due after me seem to have induction dates and stuff, and if i go the full 14 days overdue, which i think i will, thats an induction date of 30th..potentially an october baby (and DH birthday 1st October).

Ive had hot curry/been bouncing every day on my ball walking...this baby just isnt ready.....getting fed up now and feeling sorry for myself...sorry for moan!

No symptoms for me. Dont even feel pregnant most of the time. Still mobile, getting the odd leg cramp at night but no plug, no cramps, no period pains, no braxton hicks, baby doesnt kick so much now, so more comfortable. No loss of sleep.......feel like im going to be here forever! I am actually going to be the last september star i know it!

Al the girls due after me seem to have induction dates and stuff, and if i go the full 14 days overdue, which i think i will, thats an induction date of 30th..potentially an october baby (and DH birthday 1st October).

Ive had hot curry/been bouncing every day on my ball walking...this baby just isnt ready.....getting fed up now and feeling sorry for myself...sorry for moan!

Oh hun ur at the fed up stange...my 9 months has flown...as soon as day 1 of being overdue came and went was super fed up, by day 7 i just didnt know what to do with myself, i was tired, fed up and emotional!

:hugs::kiss::hugs: for you! xx

:hugs::hugs: babes i feel u, im now a week over due and soooo fed up, im emotional as well though and getting bigger every day, i even asked my midwife for a c sec today but she brushed it off and said she call me later grrrr

xx

....plus Mother in law seems to think its fine to text me several times a day saying 'how are you feeing this morning?' then 'how are you feeling this afternoon?' then 'how are you feeling this evening?'

How about a response of 'Im feeling suffocated by you!'

My friends are being fine and no one is chasing me up, not even on facebook cos they all understand that they will find out when it happens, but I have asked DH to have a word with his mum and tell her to calm down (its the first grandchild for both our parents, but luckily my mum and dad are on holiday at the moment and so they have sad that they are just waiting for us to contact them and they have been understanding).

...i really sshoudnt be moaning as you guys are more overdue than me and its only been one day....buuuuuuut just fed up. LOL. Its true that nine months go fine, then one day over and thats it....IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! lol

:wave: Ladies,

Congratulations to all the new mummy's, cor it seems like only 5mins since this thread was started and now there is 63 stars here!

Goodluck to all who have had sweeps or are going to have one :flower:
Goodluck to anyone who is going for an induction!

wow It's the 17th of september already!!!

Overdue ladie's :hugs: and remember the end is in sight and it wont be long untill your :baby: are finally here!!!

:dust:

life's been abit hectic here with a new born and DD starting school (1week of breaking in days left, before she go's full time)
but i'm loving it!!!

Hope to see you all over in the september stars thread in the Lounge area, groups section, very soon xx xx xx

:hugs: to you all xxx

...i really sshoudnt be moaning as you guys are more overdue than me and its only been one day....buuuuuuut just fed up. LOL. Its true that nine months go fine, then one day over and thats it....IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!! lol

No matter how many days it is, we all have the right for a moan :flower:

I think its because you build up to your due date and then it comes and goes and everyday you are thinking "will it be today?" or "Its going to be today!" and then a new day arrives and you go through the same process!! xx

A lil question...Where the heck did the first half of September go?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think its because you build up to your due date and then it comes and goes and everyday you are thinking "will it be today?" or "Its going to be today!" and then a new day arrives and you go through the same process!! xx

exactly, its a build up to a particular date, and such a let down when it comes and goes, and they say that only 5% of babies appear on due date so I guess the chances were slim anyway and being my first, its more likely for me to go over.....think i might go for a walk round asda, food shopping is therapeutic...also i want some chocolate! he he

exactly, its a build up to a particular date, and such a let down when it comes and goes, and they say that only 5% of babies appear on due date so I guess the chances were slim anyway and being my first, its more likely for me to go over.....think i might go for a walk round asda, food shopping is therapeutic...also i want some chocolate! he he

ooooh no i HATE food shopping!!!! although the stress of it would probably bring on the labour!!! mmmmm.....trip to morrisons is in order i think!! lol x

Ha ha. I could almost see the cogs whirring round then when you said that....'pahhh it would prob bring on labour' :growlmad::growlmad:.......'aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh food shopping it is then!' ha ha :happydance::dohh::dohh:

Ha ha. I could almost see the cogs whirring round then when you said that....'pahhh it would prob bring on labour' :growlmad::growlmad:.......'aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh food shopping it is then!' ha ha :happydance::dohh::dohh:

hahaha

...anyway off to get some brekkie! speak soon & enjoy your shopping trip...hope its lovely and 'labour enhancingly stressful' :haha: xx

I know September is flying!!! I was really hoping I could go out with the baby in the warm september sun looks like cold OCTOBER and I will deffinatly be indoors!!. My Dad should be coming round to keep an eye on me! so will drag him to sainsburys!.

My parents have been taking turns to come down in the day and keep me company whist DH is at work, I told them they dont have to but I know deep down they are worrying.

Emz, Know exactly where you are coming from, my first was one day of 3 weeks late and i was crazy by then, i was just sat round crying constantly it was awful, i was in an area they didn't induce til 3 weeks, and i was sure my little man put on lots of weight while he carried on cooking!
I was due in Feb and he didn't come til mid March!!!
I am not in same hospital now, and where i am don't let you go any over 10 days, but i make a fuss and try for after a week.
Nothing worse than that date going by, it is what you are pinning everything on for 9 months, and if it gets changed by scan you cling to the date!!
My first date was 22nd by my periods, but was moved to 19th by scan, but thinking 22nd is more accurate, who knows but baby!!:shrug:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies xxxx

I am still here, went back to bed at 7 and woke up at 10ish!!! Went to the loo and had the most massive bloody show, when I wiped it was all bloody and gloopy, gross!!!! Got mild back and front ache now, just done my hoovering and now enjoying a latte and some battenburg!!! Gonna take Muprhy out for a nice walk in a bit then repack my hospital bag!!

lilbumpblue, I was certain you would be on your way to hospital!!!!! Hopefully its today xxx
Carley, that sounds like labour!!!!!!
Emz, hope something happens for you soon xxx

Hello ladies xxxx

I am still here, went back to bed at 7 and woke up at 10ish!!! Went to the loo and had the most massive bloody show, when I wiped it was all bloody and gloopy, gross!!!! Got mild back and front ache now, just done my hoovering and now enjoying a latte and some battenburg!!! Gonna take Muprhy out for a nice walk in a bit then repack my hospital bag!!

lilbumpblue, I was certain you would be on your way to hospital!!!!! Hopefully its today xxx
Carley, that sounds like labour!!!!!!
Emz, hope something happens for you soon xxx

Awww thanks hun but no im here still just had jam on toast, a mug of coffee and some jaffa cakes! lol!! No more pains really but LO has woken up fully now and i can feel him pushing down!!! Good luck to you hun :) xxx

ooh good sign becs, fingers crossed for you!
emz :hugs: I feel like moaning and moaning, and I'm still 11 days away from my due date so I don't really have any grounds lol! I think some places they give you a due week so that there's less focus on one particular date - seems quite sensible to me!

Yeah I've heard of the due week thing before. But a lot of places keep to the due date instead because it gives you a more definite date - although neither means anything!!!!! My due date worked out by LMP was 16th Setember then on 12 week scan which was on 12 weeks to the day, she measured exactly 12 weeks, then same on 20 weeks scan (which was on 20 weeks exactly) she measured 20 weeks exactly so my due date has never been changed.
OOOhhhhhhh Becs, its definitely a step in the right direction. You will definitely have your LO by the end of the weekend, how exciting. I must say, seems like you have been overdue forever now LOL, and that's just an outsiders point of view so i cant imagine how you are feeling!!!

God i wish i had a time machine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->