****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

babythinkpink, my dates got changed aswell at my scan. my original due date by my lmp was the 23rd but my scan changed it to the 19th. I'm 99% sure of my conception date though, which would also make my due date the 23rd! So I'm pretty sure I'll go overdue.

becs, that's great! FX'd that today is your day!

mrs n, I totally agree with the due week thing, I think they do that in France, I'm sure the ladies over there aren't as crazy and moany as we are! lol

I've got such a terrible back ache today :( and my ribs are killing me.. Although I've decided not to have an official moan until monday when I'm overdue! x

Emz, Know exactly where you are coming from, my first was one day of 3 weeks late and i was crazy by then, i was just sat round crying constantly it was awful, i was in an area they didn't induce til 3 weeks, and i was sure my little man put on lots of weight while he carried on cooking!
I was due in Feb and he didn't come til mid March!!!
I am not in same hospital now, and where i am don't let you go any over 10 days, but i make a fuss and try for after a week.
Nothing worse than that date going by, it is what you are pinning everything on for 9 months, and if it gets changed by scan you cling to the date!!
My first date was 22nd by my periods, but was moved to 19th by scan, but thinking 22nd is more accurate, who knows but baby!!:shrug:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 weeks late? noooooo!!!!!! LOL. Cant imagine that!
I'm not sure whether my hospital will let me go 2 weeks over or 10 days. I'm not sure how to find out either. I have my next appointment next Friday at the hospital and I will be 8 days over then. My midwife always rushes my appointments so i have no idea whether they will try a sweep or not as she never mentioned it.
So I'm hoping that they will book my in for an induction on the Monday if needed which will be 11 days. Don't want to wait any longer than that.

Thats if i get that far. Im also worried about baby getting bigger before born.
Baby has not been moving as much in last couple of days i think she is squashed! LOL

ooohh lots of shows and things happening today! maybe you overdue girls will go on the same day! :dust:

lilbumpblue where did you find those horoscope things? Holly was meant to be a virgo but is a leo!

xx

well it's the weekend and the stars seem to always have a little burst of activity at the weekends so fingers crossed some of you overdue ladies give birth this weekend!

my lmp due date was 19th september, but I had irregular cycles so based on my ovulation date it would be 1st october - scan at 12 weeks changed it to 28th september. who knows!

My LMP date was 2nd September but I had her 14th August! I was pretty sure of my dates though, so I think she was just impatient lol x

ooohh lots of shows and things happening today! maybe you overdue girls will go on the same day! :dust:

lilbumpblue where did you find those horoscope things? Holly was meant to be a virgo but is a leo!

xx

LEO (July 24 - Aug 23)

This child is not afraid to be himself and loves to show others how good he is. His sheer vitality makes him the eternal performer who thrives in the spotlight. Energetic and generous, with a deep need for recognition, his creative skills are there to be released into the world. Leo is a loyal friend and champion - whatever he does, he does wholeheartedly.

Personality key: Wholehearted, dramatic, romantic, energetic, generous, brave, grand and excitable.

Parent power: If taught to recognise that others have strengths too, Baby Leo can become a positive force in life.

It was from here hun...https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/naming/astrobabes/#10 xx

just came back from scan and sweep. really:sad2: gutted, because
had the most horrible person doing my ultrasound. she pretty much told me the baby is huge with a huge head and has no reason to come out there anytime soon- then she wanted me to participate in a study and take my bodyfat percentage. WTF!!! i told her at this point i had other worries and that i wasn't really interested in my bodyfat. she told me not to get scared, but my baby would most likely weigh 9 plus pounds. even if! everything she told me was so negative. all in all i ended up super frustrated, ready to book an induction. thankfully DH and nice MW recommended waiting until Monday to do another sweep and then get the induction Tuesday. MW performed a sweep and thankfully said that cervix is getting soft and is about 1cm. happy i have time until tuesday now, i really wanted a natural birth!!
sorry about the rant, just really down at this point.:sad2:

Mrs J :hugs: So sorry for not updating...least jellycat was on it :dohh: I just didnt get on the computer at all yesterday :nope:

Congrats to all new mummies and :hugs: :hugs: To everyone who is either overdue/nearly there.

berkeley130 :hugs: I found the pushing bit SO much easier with time and she was a lb heavier than Tabs, i really wouldnt worry about it hun. The weight scans are pretty poop anyway :hugs:

Awww berkeley sorry to hear about your bad experience with the horrible sonographer! 1cm sounds really promising, hopefully your sweep will speed things up :hugs:

berkeley130 :hugs: I found the pushing bit SO much easier with time and she was a lb heavier than Tabs, i really wouldnt worry about it hun. The weight scans are pretty poop anyway :hugs:

thanks so much, it's just hard to think positive right now. but you're right i shouldn't worry about the weight, as long as she will make an appearance at some point hopefully before induction!!

Hi ladies!

So sorry I've been AWOL for a few days, things are just so hectic here! DH will be deployed a week on Wednesday, and we've been spending all our time travelling around visiting family to see him before he goes, and to see our new arrival! We have another week of it before we have the last few days to ourselves. I am totally dreading it... I thought I would be fine as I would have a little baby to focus on, but everytime we bring it up or I think about it I burst into tears! I'm struggling to imagine the next 6 months just me and her... I'm sure I'll cope although it'll be hard at times but I will miss him soooooo much :(

Anyway enough about me, I can't believe that some of you are still here! A day or so before I went in to labour I started feeling like I wasn't pregnant anymore... so those of you that have said that, it could be a sign?! Also once I started losing my plug things moved on quite quickly, my waters went slowly at first and then with some gushes but as they were so slow at first I confused them with show!

:dust: :dust: to all who need it.... I think it is need rather than want now!

Congratulations to all the new mums.... MrsJ I love the name, it's so cute! I'm loving the name Melody, as I'm a music teacher I will have to seriously think about that for the next one!

Love and hugs to all x

6page's to catch up on! and just no time to do it :(

Any more star's been born? If s congrat's :)
Had such a good sleep last night :) H only woke for his feed's, and stayed quiet rest of the night..to the point that when I woke up, I was checking to see if he was breathing..

Louise :hugs: :hugs:

Berkeley i really wouldnt worry about the weight...extra fat = extra cushioning :haha:

I've heard loads and loads of people say that pushing was easier with bigger babies! Quite a few people have commented on Lilia, saying 'oohh hasn't she a tiny head!'... I say... errrrrr, no! It's a lot bigger than it looks, just ask my foof!!

Quite a few people have commented on Lilia, saying 'oohh hasn't she a tiny head!'... I say... errrrrr, no! It's a lot bigger than it looks, just ask my foof!!

:haha::haha::haha:

Really feel for you hun, i really dont think - actually i KNOW, i couldnt bear it if Chris were to go away for 6 months!! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: xxx

:hugs: berkely, sorry you had a nasty sonographer! I have also heard a few people say that their bigger babies were easier to push out so don't worry too much. I really hope you go into labour naturally :hugs:

Louise :hugs: I can't imagine how hard it's going to be for you when dh is deployed, but you'll get through it :hugs:

can I ask a probably tmi question?? so up until a couple of days ago I'd been having a LOT of watery discharge - it had me up to triage a few weeks ago to check it wasn't trickling waters, but no just lots of discharge. anyway, yesterday and today it's become very mucousy and has a yellowish colour to it. I've not had any clumps as such, and nothing when I wipe so I'm thinking it's not plug, just a change in discharge?

Berkeley they said my son would be up to 11lbs and I was induced...instead he was 8lb 5oz and looked tiny to what I was expecting! They were so wrong! lol x

xx

LEO (July 24 - Aug 23)

This child is not afraid to be himself and loves to show others how good he is. His sheer vitality makes him the eternal performer who thrives in the spotlight. Energetic and generous, with a deep need for recognition, his creative skills are there to be released into the world. Leo is a loyal friend and champion - whatever he does, he does wholeheartedly.

Personality key: Wholehearted, dramatic, romantic, energetic, generous, brave, grand and excitable.

Parent power: If taught to recognise that others have strengths too, Baby Leo can become a positive force in life.

It was from here hun...https://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/naming/astrobabes/#10 xx

Thanks hun! Little show off then ha ha x

Aww Louise :hugs: You are so strong, I don't know how you do it. I don't like it when Matt is away overnight nevermind 6 months! Just imagine how lovely it will be when he comes home :hugs: Have you got a good network of people to support you while he is away?

Berkeley sorry to hear about the scan. I got told at my last 2 scans that Holly was going to be massive. She was 7lb 9oz (but was early) and I've heard soooo many people say that it doesn't matter about the weight, how much it hurts is more to do with the positioning of the baby and things and bigger babies are often easier to push out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->