****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Louise, you will be fine xxx Its surprising how quick the time goes and more so once you are in a routine, the first couple of weeks are awful but after that it flies xx When Ian when toy Afghan we had to wait 5 months for his r n r, then another nearly 3 months when he went back till the end!! If I can cope anyone can xx We really must arrange a meet up!!!

Berkeley, like the others have said I wouldn't pay too much attention to weight etc, at my growth scan at 35 weeks Hope weighed just over 6lbs then and to me altho she has grown she doesn't feel massive!!

Jsut back from a nice 4 mile walk, dog is now asleep and I am gonna check my bag and then watch a movie!! Deffo gonna have a bounce on my ball, she has to make an appearance soon!!

Louise, you will be fine xxx Its surprising how quick the time goes and more so once you are in a routine, the first couple of weeks are awful but after that it flies xx When Ian when toy Afghan we had to wait 5 months for his r n r, then another nearly 3 months when he went back till the end!! If I can cope anyone can xx We really must arrange a meet up!!!

Berkeley, like the others have said I wouldn't pay too much attention to weight etc, at my growth scan at 35 weeks Hope weighed just over 6lbs then and to me altho she has grown she doesn't feel massive!!

Jsut back from a nice 4 mile walk, dog is now asleep and I am gonna check my bag and then watch a movie!! Deffo gonna have a bounce on my ball, she has to make an appearance soon!!

Hey hun is it the CANAC gentle leader you have then?? Iv ordered one and it came yesterday, i was going to attemp to walk him today but he is very excitable at the moment...he has had a suprise visitor! We decided that we would let him DTD once then be done and someone at the top of my street also has a husky and was planning the same (this was Christmas time) anyway we had a few 'meetings' didnt go to plan thou. Anyway today i could hear Phoenix at the backgate crying and whimpering so i went to the gate and tried to look over and there was Akoi (the female husky) the other side of the gate. She has escaped from her garden and had remembered where Phoenix lived lol!! He thought his luck was in when i let her in and phoned her owner!! x

Yes chick its the canac one we have got, they are good as they are adjustable!!! Bless him!! Hows things going with you?? Any twinges?? I have had no more bloody discharge but still a bit crampy, she feels very low!! Just repacked my hospital bag to double check!!

LMAO, I have just said to Ian shall we go have sex, he was well up for it but tbh I can't be bothered!!!

thanks, becs!! hope things are moving for you, it looks like it!
good news is nxt week at this time our babies will be here.

He has had more than enough the past couple of days!!! The longer he saves it the more potent it might be!!!!!!

He has had more than enough the past couple of days!!! The longer he saves it the more potent it might be!!!!!!

lol, will have to remember that, its not i cant be bothered its because i am saving it!!!

Louise, I would be crying too, I just can't imagine how it is for both of you:hugs::hugs:

I was told ds was huge, it sent me into panic, then he was late and i was really upset because i thought he would keep growing and be impossible, it turned out he was 6lb9oz and popped out quickly and easily, it was a lovely birth, take everything your told with a pinch of salt, they don't know really:shrug:

Had a day or 2 quiet baby but today it's gone crazy, dh says baby must just want out, had a few good bh, nothing doing yet though, a weekend baby is good for me though!
The midwife did say that the baby moving lots can stimulate labour, because the womb is a muscle so any activity can make it contract, which is why orgasm is also suggested. Can't be bothered with the orgasm:haha:

Back later, have been promised chip shop tonight, i said to dh if he wanted it he would have to go and get it, and he said fine, so i get a night off cooking and really fancy a nice battered fish and chips all covered in loads a salt n vinegar, yummmmmmmmmmm
It's diet for us both soon! I find healthy eating and breast feeding works for me, i feel like i am cheating because i have the added advantage of the feeding, plus the weight really is baby gain so i find easier to loose than 'usual' weight.

:hugs:

:baby:tp xx

BTP, we had a chippy tea the other night and it was lush!! Can't beat battered fish and chips with loadsa salt and vinegar!! I have mushy peas too!!!

Just had sweet and sour for tea, Ian is washing up then making me a cuppa!!! I think I might be in slow labour, keep getting pains every now and then, not timing as I don't want to build my hopes up but I do hope by the end of the weekend she will be here!!!

LMAO, I have just said to Ian shall we go have sex, he was well up for it but tbh I can't be bothered!!!

:haha:
I did that a couple of time's..poor man!

Oh well think I just had the most awkward 10-20min's in my life

Hubby took me shopping today ... i wanted a breathing sensor mat but been putting it off hoping my parents would buy it but we saw the angelcare movement and sensor mat is only £53 at tesco at the moment so decided to buy it while its on offer.

Im so sorry to hear some of you are over due... sending lots of labor dust your way x

Shwattam- must be excited to know you dont have to wait much longer.. good luck honey x

Berkeley- sorry to hear about your upsetting appointment...I asked my hospital for a est weight and they said they dont do them there because you can never really be sure of the weight until they are here. I have said it before but my son was 10lbs, pushing was super quick, just gas and air and no stitches... labor total of 3 hours start to finish...

Becs- LMAO poor guy.... sometimes you just have to force yourself to do "it".... x

BTP, we had a chippy tea the other night and it was lush!! Can't beat battered fish and chips with loadsa salt and vinegar!! I have mushy peas too!!!

Just had sweet and sour for tea, Ian is washing up then making me a cuppa!!! I think I might be in slow labour, keep getting pains every now and then, not timing as I don't want to build my hopes up but I do hope by the end of the weekend she will be here!!!

It was soooooooo nice, and he even did the washing up!!:shock:

I feel extra achy tonight, nothing much and still feeling like i have been kicked up the bum, thinking its pressure from baby down there.
:dust:to you, lets hope your little lady decides she wants to meet Mummy and Daddy this weekend! :hugs:

Hiya girls, I've been lurking a lot just not able to post so much! Am one-handed typing now! Sam is guzzling away here and pooing away at the same time! A lovely nappy this will be!

Becs sounds like the start of something! Yay fingers crossed!

Mmmm BTPink! Chilli for us tonight.

Need to make it quick as little man's about to kick off! Last night he was awful until 11pm but then only fed once in the night. Gonna try him in the sling for the first time after his bath in a mo, then hopefully I'll have 2 hands free!

Hugs to all! xxx

Ooh Becs it sounds like early labour! Sending lots of :dust: your way to keep it up. You'll have your little baby with you before you know it xx

Well i have now lost more of my plug (tmi) it kinda reminded me of the film flubber lol! Been having period type cramps this evening too since the escape of flubber haha x

mmmmm...fish n chips sounds lovely! Im just doing a pasta bake xx

ladykara,
glad to hear that!! if it makes pushing easier, great!! the sonographer just was so rude and made me feel like there's something abnormal about the baby or me and that it coming naturally was pretty much hopeless. my BP was too high afterwards (yeah, i was angry) and has to be measured again tom am.

becs,
sounds like you are progressing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"