****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Omg that's fantastic news about jellycat... I had a feeling something will happen to her tonight... Can't wait for
Any updates x

Just me quickly... been to the hospital to check it was my waters, I said serious issue if its not as I couldn't get off the loo for 15 minutes lol

Getting contractions every 3 minutes still since 10 this evening but as some are more intense than others and lasting between 40 seconds and a minute she's sent me home. I seem to be OK breathing through them at the moment. So I'm home for now until I have some regularity.

I had it in my head that I was going to be like my sister who was in labour for 48 hours and had to have her membranes ruptured so it's all come as a bit of a surprise.

Asher thanks for posting, this is likely to be the last post from me until LO appears so I'll keep you posted :hugs:

Lady K and Mrs N - Hope things are still moving for you too xxxx

Argh jelly thanks for updating! A couple of hours have passed since your update so i'm hoping things are getting more regular for you by now!
Big hugs and good luck, I can't wait to find out what your yellow bump turns into! I will be checking again at night feed number 2! X

That amazes me Jelly because thats how my contractions were when i had James they never really regulated and some i just breathed through others i needed gas n air for! Take care hun good luck xxx

Good luck jellycat, how exciting!!

Well after 6 good hours of tightenings & pain every 7-10 minutes last night everything seems to have died down. Why oh why did I go to bed?? Should havejust stayed up bouncing on the ball all night! Grr.

:dust: to those last few stubborn babies all comfy in there!

It sounds like you guys will all be within hours of each other!

Good luck and nice easy labours all round please!:hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all:hugs:

just letting you know i've had my baby girl 'summer',she arrived 25th sept at 4.17am weighing 6lb 6oz:kiss::hugs:she was 9 days late and i was due to be induced on the 27th,so i was very happy to go into labour naturally!

the labour went very well and progressed very quickly!the recovery period for me has been very difficult,which is why i haven't posted till now:wacko:suffered severe afterpains,felt as painful as labour gggrrrr,i never experienced it before but the MW said the more babies you have the more chance you have of afterpains:cry:

so here's my quick birth story:
sat down to watch the movie 'jumper' with the kids and OH,30 mins in to the film i started getting period like pains and a heavy achy feeling in my legs-this was at about 9.30pm on 24th sept.so i turned to the family and said it's gonna be happening tonight!the pains continued on for about 1.5hrs and then they just stopped at about 11pm,btw they were painful enough that i had to do my breathing-i had to keep rewinding the film as i was missing bits lol.

so i put the kids to bed as i thought nothing was gonna happen......but by 12am on 25th sept the pains were back and were even more painful,so i went about getting eveything together for the kids to go to their grans and also checking i had all my things together.the pains continued coming every 10mins,they were really painful but i was handling them(just about:winkwink:).at 2.45am we went to bed to get some sleep as i thought this was gonna be a loooong night...............but at 3am i jumped out of bed,i couldn't stand the pain any longer,so i called the delivery suite, told them i was having pains now every 8 mins or so and i also called for an ambulance(OH doesn't drive and personally i feel alot safer in an ambulance than with a family member-if anything should happen on the way to the hospital:blush:)

the ambulance took awhile to come and i was getting very nervous,got in the ambulance and the ambulance man said to tell him everytime i had a contraction.by this time they were coming every 5 mins.............by the time we got to the hospital which was about 20mins away the contractions were coming every 2.5mins,so they wheeled me up to the delivery suite where i was taken to a delivery room, i got into the room and before i got onto the bed and undressed my waters broke and the pain hit:cry::nope: i slumped onto the edge of the bed and the MW managed to get me onto the bed.i looked over to my OH while i was wailing in pain,i felt so sorry for him lol.he was horrified seeing me in pain:dohh:

so the i got some gas & air going and before i knew it i had the urge to push and the MW said go ahead and push,i didn't believe i was fully dilated so i asked her was she sure i could push:dohh::thumbup: before i knew it they were telling me to pant and all i could think was if you push her out now instead of panting you will tear,well i did pant but then i started stamping my feet just to stop the urge lol how i never broke the bed in half i'll never know:blush:

then at 4:17am my beautiful baby girl 'summer' was placed under my top lol,with her head poking out the top of it:cloud9::cloud9:
so no stitches wooohoooo,and i had only gas & air.came home later that day!for the 1st 10 days i had terrible after pains and terribly swollen feet:cry:but overall everything went very well......although i can't help but think what if i'd waited in the house just alittle longer:dohh::dohh: OH would have been petrified to deliver a :baby: lol.

so summer is 12 days today and i went out for the 1st time yesterday,just to register her and i felt so weird,i kept expecting pressure down below lol and driving felt so much easier lol!

:kiss::kiss:

I came on to see how mrs n and jellycat are doing.. Good luck girls would be great for the last 3 to give birth within 48 hours...

I'm in hospital waiting to have waters broken... If waters are clear they may allow me to finish off at the mw lead unit like I want for my water birth.

My contractions always die down when I go to bed mrs N..it was frustrating...xx

No news from Jellycat as yet! Mrs N's stuff's all died down!

Good luck Kara, I hope things go well once they break your waters! Can't wait to hear that she's here! I think I may have been a bit right in my prediction about all these babies waiting for Archie's birthday ha ha!! xx

Good luck everyone! xxx

PS Congrats Xcited on the birth of your little lady! Lovely name, and sounds like all went well for you. My afterpains were far worse this time with Sam. x

Hopefully since the last 3 jelly,mrs n and lady kara are quiet they might have had their babies:dust::dust:

congrats to new mummies :wohoo: xx

Hey guys, I'm still sat waiting to go into labor ward to have waters broken. Apparently it's all kicked off and everyone has gone into labor. Until a delivery bed is free I'm
Stuck on prenatal ward...

Desparate to know the update from mrs n and jellycat x

nope, nothing from me
not really even had any more tightenings all day, until about an hour ago when they started coming every 10 minutes again. but this is what happened yesterday so I'm not optimistic.

Good luck guys,

Ladyk, really exited for you, hope you have a lovely birth and look forward to news of your little one xx:hugs:

Back tomorrow to see what is happening,

Mrs N, sorry things have calmed down for you, back on that ball :hugs:

xcited4mybump, congratulations hun, I remember my second being worst for after pains, they say it gets worse with susequent babies but tbh my second was the worst.

Back to check for updates!!

:baby:tp xx

Mrs n I have been told to get on the ball, someone is trying to get one for me from the ward next door... Stay positive babe...

I think I have hours before I'm called up.. 3 ladies in from of me but 2 c sections so they are 2 hours and out.. Just one other which is drug induced.. Just hope they don't have a rush of women... It's going to be a long night for me.. No update from jellycat???

Kara the waiting must be driving you mad! I hope they get you moving soon!

No updates from Jelly, I am hoping she's too busy with her little one, not still labouring! Fingers crossed all is going okay for her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->