****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Awe! Congrats to your friend Little A!!!

Alright Well here is my first Third Tri bump picture!!

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/27Weeks.jpghttps://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/27Weeks_3.jpg

xo

Awww congrats to your friend :)
least you're already pregnant and don't have to feel all broody and jealous... :winkwink:

congrats to your friend little a :flower:
nice bump mama bird :thumbup: and congrats to you and fish and chips for reaching third tri :yipee: xx

Well I'm not officially joining you ladies for 13 days but, I wanted to pop over and be nosey so that I am subscribed and can keep up with you all. Congratulations 3rd Tri Mummy's :happydance:

i know what you mean about not feeling broody!! but!! I wanna meet my baby and still have AGES to wait! lol!!!!

Any one else suffering heartburn?? I hate it! Its makes me feel so ill and manky!!

snap!! My bump is SOOOO low I thought I might get away with it for a bit longer but nope!! I will definitely be at the chemist tomorrow for an industrial sized bottle of gaviscon!

I've heard that by the end of the 3rd tri we will be drinking a bottle a day!

I drink about a bottle a day now ha ha You can get it on prescription from doctor/midwife by the way, so it's free! x

yes with both my boys i ended up saying fuck the spoon and just drinking from the bottle! LOL

Ugh!! Same here...only I have been taking Tums.. Gross! Some mornings I wake up with heartburn...like WTF...I haven't eaten in over 10 hours but still get heartburn!?? lol

Evening ladies!

Well I am pleased to say I wasnt sick today just felt a bit queasy:thumbup:This unfortunately meant I had to go to work:nope:
I am also feeling a bit better mood wise.

What a gorgeous bump!

Hope the GTT went well and you didnt feel too bad after fasting a locozade.

Emma,xx

YUCK to gaviscon!!! It makes me yak!!! I wil stick to me rennies when the time comes!!

Evening ladies, just a quick one...
I had the lovliest day out with the boys at Groombridge Place where there is an enchanted forest, birds of prey and a little canal boat ride. I had the best day out but I am suffering from all the walking now!
I will enclose 2 pics, one is where I fell over......:blush:
IMG_0521.jpg My poor knee.

And secondly, my new dress....
IMG_0503.jpg

I am now enjoying a magnum and relaxing at home. XX

Ooooooh that looks sore :nope:
I LOVE gaviscon and omg I forgot I could get it free ha ha I always swig from
the bottle ha ha ha

I want to be in third tri!! :hissy:

Just popping in for a nosey and to say hi!! Congrats Ann and Brigitte for being officially 3rd tri today! not long for me.........

I am on team gaviscon too now, which makes me unhappy! But makes me think this is defo a boy in my tum as it was about this time both pregnancies that the heartburn started with a vengeance!

Lovely bump Mamabird!

Love your dress Teeny, very cute! But your poor knee, ouch!

Well I think I will go and have a magnum too, something cold to take the edge off the burn!! See you all soon, but I bet I can't wait until a week on Saturday to pop in again!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->