****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

hi folks i can't believe i'm in 3rd tri its seems to be going too fast i can't wait till out LOs start to arrive its sooooooo exciting !!!

Glad you are feeling better today Teeny!

:hi: janeydee! I'm also expecting a boy on the 2nd! How are you feeling? x

Gasp1 Even though I'm a few weeks away from 3rd Tri it's reassuring to kow that at least those of you at the top of the month are here.

Fish and Chips: My EDD has moved from 30th to 28th and we're Team Yellow if you fancy updating the front page.

Hope everyone's doing OK.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evening!

Well I had a crappy day today.:cry:

Nathan woke up yet again at 4am so I was awake and fell asleep again only to be woke up by the urge to be sick:shrug: I guess its either another UTI or I am getting morning sickness again.

TYPICAL as I was going to the edinburgh zoo meet today AND the weatehr was lovely...I stayed in my bed until 3pm when I got up to shout and cry at OH for being a divvy:dohh:

I love him to bits but he is just so crap at DIY! We are building a tortoise enclosure for Toby in the garden and he has been doing this for a month now. Just as the end is near he has made a complete mess and ruined some of the fencing:cry: Sure my hormones dont help. SO now I am feeling crappy and he is feeling sad as I have been horrible about it all....:blush:

Anyways onwards and upwards eh?

I have decided I am coming to 3rd tri...a bit early but am thinking that my ticker will move over tomorrow at 26+5?? If not I am mega early but its gonna cheer me up.

Emma.xx

Aww Emma sorry to hear you've had a crappy day. You're as bad as me with the UTIs, I've just finished my 4th set of antibiotics so far! I also shouted at hubby last night and went a bit mad... felt sooo guilty all day but I've apologized now and all is well.

Got my GTT tomorrow which should be fun... not!!! I have a feeling that after 12 hours of fasting, I will feel/be sick drinking lucozade at 8.30 in the morning, but we will see!! Taking a mag and a book with me but will prob spend the whole 3 hours on here on my phone instead! And even though I've had my tea, because I am fasting now I feel like I NEED to eat, so annoying! Anyway, hope I don't have GD, could do without that really! Never had any sugar in urine or anything and they are only doing it because of my BMI so hoping that I don't have it.

Hope you're all ok xx

HI LADIES. i have decided to come over to third tri a tiney bit early as i will be officially 27 weeks on my wedding day lol wow sooooo exciting ladies feels like yesterday we where all in first tri :)

https://www.tickerclub.com/cache/cbb4b7974c.png0

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev245pp___.png

https://lb1f.lilypie.com/TSx2.png

https://dwdf.daisypath.com/tETYp1.png

WE ARE ON TEAM PINK ! MY DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE A BIG SIS!

Emma :hugs: Sorry you're having a crap day hun...

Shorman ooooh so close now :wohoo:

:wave: new people over here :)

Just wanted to pop over and say congrats to all the stars who have made it to the third trimester! not long to go now. Can hardly wait until I join you over here.
Shorman congrats on your wedding, have a wonderful day.

Emma congrats on moving up a box! Hope you don't have a UTI and that you feel better soon.

Emzy, goodluck today. Hope it's not too bad.

Shorman, I can't believe you are getting married in 2 days!!!! I can't wait to see your pics. What sort of wedding are you going for? I'm impressed that you have time to talk to us on here instead of running around like a crazy person.

Well I'm officially in my 3rd trimester today! Whoop whoop!

:wohoo: two days!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay F&C official :haha:

yay for 3rd tri people today :yipee:

emma hope your feeling better :hugs:

other emma hope your tests go well :flower:

:wave: to every1 who had moved over :happydance: xx

Yay happy 27 weeks to f&c and mamabird!!!

I am so bored at hospital. Have had my first set of bloods and my lucozade and have to wait till 11 to have blood. Taken again. AND I'm being forced to watch Jeremy Kyle in the waiting room lol Xx

HEY!!!! I will NOT be coming over to the third tri thread if it's going to be mean about Jeremy Kyle!!!!

HI LADIESS!!!

I'm moving in!! Finally!! haha!! Happy third Tri to Ann and I!! YAY!!:happydance:

Well I'm happy to say that today seems to be off to a better start! In the middle of a "kick session" with Bean and she has already kicked 8 times in just under 10 minutes! I think my wiggly girl is finally back. Gosh these babies like to scare us huh!? I guess after having her move non-stop on the weekend I just assumed that it would be like that from now on. So when she had a quiet day Monday and Tuesday I got very paranoid. Yesterday she started wiggling a little more and today seems better again!

Shorman! Congrats on the wedding!! I can't wait to see your pictures! I am attending a friend's wedding on Sat and can't wait! :) Good luck with everything! :hugs:

Emma, sorry to hear you're stuck at the hospital. It's weird here in Ontario the do the GTT a little differently. You get an initial test...it's only one hour...you don't have to fast (but I have heard that eating something sweet before can put you over the marker) when you get to the hospital they give you the 50ml of glucose...after an hour they take your blood and that's it. If you pass that test...no need for the second one. Here the second one is when you fast and are at the hospital for 3 hours.
Fingers crossed you pass with flying colours!!

Alright, I'll be back in a bit to post my first THIRD Tri bump piccy!!! YAY!

xo

hey all!!

A friend of mine gave birth this morning to a beautiful little girl!! It makes me want my baby to come even faster now! Lol

Hello 3rd tri!!!!

I can't believe how active Hope is now, she is seriously cutting some shapes in there!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->