****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey all, hope all are ok! lots of GTT tests happening, hope they all go ok, not really sure why I ve not got one tbh, I had it with my last pregnancy and my bmi is high:shrug:. Im sure if mw see's any sugar in urine i will be sent.

Congrats to your sil Apatan, Little A I would be f-f-f-fuming!! I go with spraypainting shop lol

I was out for a lush lunch today with missmouse from here, had to roll us out the booth at tgis lol, I then went to Sainsburys and got all the baby bargains!! Stocked up on babywipes, £2.24 for 4x80 johnsons babywipes and £1.52 for saineys own little ones 4x80 wipes!! All bathing, teething, colic treatments & nappy ointments also half price so I well stocked up:happydance: I love shopping when its cheap I do:happydance:

Little A, what a complete arrogant prick!!! Tosser!!

Bekks and Draz good luck for your GTT, I am sure all will be fine!!

Drea I stocked up yesterday at Sainsburys!!!

My HiP money has gone in the bank so went and bought our car seat from Halfords!! On Sunday we are off to M&P to get some bits!! Eeeeee its all coming together!!

Ohhhh i am so mad, I would be out at midnight with the graffiti paints on his shop!!:haha:

:rofl:! I can just imagine him waking up to a huge "TWAT" across his window.

haha!:haha:

i had my first appointment at the diabetic clinic today. went really well, i have been given a blood sugar level machine which means pricking myself on the finger 4x a day. she taught me how to do it and it genuinely doesnt hurt at all so thats good.

also saw the dietician who's given me loads of info and a 2 week diet sheet. it is supposed to be only for meal ideas rather than a strict '''you must eat this'' but actually i might follow it and see if i loose a few pounds!

i will now be scanned every 4 weeks which is a little bonus tbh!! and they even managed to squeeze me in for one today so i almost piddled myself with excitement :haha:

sizewise, baby is ok so far and hasnt grown any extra 'bits' and is still a pinky one :happydance:

Hey Ladies.. I'm back! (If you noticed I wasn't here lol...)

I've been in London for 3 days and it was FAB. I've tried to catch up, so before I forget...
Teeny, your little man is GORGEOUS!!!! His nose looks perfect - I must say I was a little worried myself when I saw my baby on the 3d ones as s/he seems to have a fat-ish nose.. And looks pretty masculine to me, so if it's a she i'm worried that she'll be really ugly! But this is the first time I've (kinda) said it out loud.. and I feel awful for even typing it. No-one else has mentioned my bub's nose, and i'd be fuming if they had (especially if it was perfect like your baby's is!). Still, I'll love my little bubs no matter what... It just came as a shock to me as DD looked COMPLETELY different, and so petite (but they do have different dads).

Lovely scan pic MrsJ!

I LOVE the yummy mummy bags, but can't afford one - especially with London. Bekklez - I'm not having a Glucose test this time, but I had one last time and I passed it. I can remember i didn't like it very much! Oh, and chalk me up as another one with 'damp' issues - I'm glad it's normal!

Well, London was amazing. We got there Tuesday lunch time, and went to the Natural History Museum, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey etc.
Wednesday we visited Buckingham Palace, Downing Street etc. We also saw Macbeth at the Globe (which I cried my eyes out at - there's a scene where some children get murdered and one looked just like my daughter - not pleasant!) but it was so well acted and so good to see how it'd have been originally performed - It's the best performance i've ever seen. We did the Globe tour too, then went to the Tate modern, and had a sightseeing trip back down the Thames by boat.
Today we got up early and went to Madame Tussauds, then the Hard Rock Cafe and home.

So, overall a REALLY packed few days - I can't believe how much walking i've done. I don't have any ankles anymore; my feet just blend into my feet, with little sausages on the end that are my toes. I also can't believe how nice people were on the tube offering me their seat - I know it's a stereotype, but I didn't think that anyone would offer in London, especially with the tube being so packed. It was really refreshing - we even got to skip the que into Madame Tussauds so I didn't have to stand about.

I think it was maybe a bit much for me now that i'm home, but it was definitely worth it. We spent a fortune, but it's the last holiday-type getaway we'll have till our honeymoon this time next year.

Another thing I noticed was a small, regular tapping in my tummy - as if bubs was kicking me in time to a drum. It wasn't till I read a pregnancy mag that I realised that they were probably hiccups - how cute!

Right i'd better dash - got all my unpacking to do!

xXx

Glad you had a good time Optical!! Its so nice to have a break and a change of scenery!

Sounds wonderful!

I would be super mad about the hairdresser too. Actually, if someone spoke to my brother like that he might of ended up with his hairbrush shoved somewhere!

We stocked up at Sainsburies too, actually I brought too much then hurt my back carrying it :dohh: and I got out all the baby clothes we have been given by other people and it's loads. Not sure we will have to buy too much. Still wish my bloody HIP grant would come through though, I AM BLOODY BRITISH!!! :growlmad:

Argh Little A! I would be so mad. I think this particular barber's rep is about to be sullied somewhat in your area hey? What a knob.

Just bobbing in for a "hello" tonight, am tired tired tired! My little one is doing lots of moving and shaking today. Lovely!

Happy anniversary Carley!

Louise sorry to hear about the anniversary :hugs:

apaton, congrats on your new niece!

Little A that is awful. Did you pay him? I would definitely email the local newspaper. What a complete k*ob jockey!!

I think I'm going to Sainsburys tomorrow! I keep hearing everyone saying how good it is and I've seen the adverts. I hope it hasn't all gone.

Optical - Sounds like you had lots of fun!

Asher - :wohoo: for baby moving. Ellie has been quite active today too! no doubt I'm in for a quiet day tomorrow.

Also, over the last 2-3 days whenever she moves I've started feeling like a little pressure feeling that must be the weight of her movements and the weight of her turning over. :shrug: when she rolls over or turns over I can feel the pressure where she's doing it and then the little movements! it's so weird. Now I'm terrified I'm having a monster baby! I think she's a big one. yesterday she shifted quite a lot and it felt so weird, pressure then a sharp jab. She's also still laying really low under my stomache in my bikini line area, she never bothered moving up. I've also got a suspision she's still breech as she was at 26+4 at the 4d scan :dohh:

Thanks Bekk! My bump is definitely a lot bigger over the last couple of weeks, although MW reckons perfect size wise! I think he/she is just taking more room up so I feel more of the movement. I have a foot or something which hangs around at the top right of my bump and pokes around A LOT. I am forever pushing it in cos it gets uncomfortable! I do think it's weird when they get that bit bigger and the movements make you take a breath in cos of the pressure!! So lovely but weird! x

I don't think i'll ever feel any of these breath taking movements because she's so low all of the time! I don't think she's even squeezed past my belly button. I'll just be wetting myself from constant jabs to the bladder and lady bits :haha:

Hi everyone, thanks for well wishes :hugs: been a strange old day but managed to be positive about the future, it helped that DH is here and had the day off too so we just kept busy most of the day!
LittleA I would definately complain somehow, tell him you are going to tell EVERYBODY you know how rude he was until he has no customers! And report him to rogue traders off the telly!!

I'm off to bed, got a busy busy day today... taking my choir up to a church in Beccles ti rehearse for the songs of praise thing we have on sunday... just realised I have organised everything perfectly apart from organising cover for myself for the lesson that i will miss... doh! Hope I don't get told off, especially as I wasn't in work today!

Anyway, night night all, lots of love xx

Hey everybody Im finally in 3rd tri :happydance:

I have been reading over here but was determined not to post until I reached the landmark... Ive missed you all *big squeeze*

I love the yummy mummy bags, Im thinking of getting the blooming marvellous bags as they are slightly deeper, hoping DH buys me one for my birthday:)

Ive got my GTT this Wednesday, not looking forward to it. Im getting tested because my grandad had diabetes and I have a high BMI

Little A I think both your boys are absolutly adorable and have funky haircuts the man obviously hasnt a clue what he's talking about.

Day off tomorrow so hoping to clean the house and do a bit of shopping but feel like ive got a bit of a bug brewing.

Had to go through cv's today for my job, it appears noone has the relevant experience and knowledge oh and are asking to be paid alot more than me.... I told my boss im worried were not going to find anyone suitable in time... he agreed. Just to fill my assistant position at the sametime Mayhem ... oh well 8 weeks left and counting cant wait until I finish work ummmmmmmm

Louise you have my number, if you ever want to talk I am only on the end of the phone xxx

Jellycat i know what you mean they arent covering my role whilst im away so i feel really sorry for my colleagues but still i have my countdown 9 weeks and 1 day to go CUMMON!!!!

Thanks Becs :hugs: by the way, I had thought, we should be text buddies for the birth type stuff!! Scary thought!

Right I really am going to bed now! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->