****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Yay! welcome over to third tri Sarahkka and :wave: banshee!

:hi: to new girls and all who are over to third today :hug: Second tri forum must be getting quiet.

Ive been up in Glasgow today, its not scortching here but my is it muggy and I think that makes it worse, Imflamin knackered now ...is that alll i ever say.....!!

Ordered my body pillow on monday, cant wait for it to come, still being sick in the mornings, its awful:( Meeting up with a girl I met on here tomorrow for lunch:)

Mrs J bubba is looking fine, also luvin that changing bag, Apaton hope all goes well with house and SIl.xxx

hey ladies,
im having a relaxing afternoon, just woke up from a nap on my sons bed. its becoming a bit of a habit to have a quick 30min nap on his bed while he plays!

we went swimming today and HE SWAM BY HIMSELF!!! all around the pool!!! i was amazed! hes only 3yrs...oh i do mean in armbands lol but he always hated the water and since ive stopped working ive been taking him once a week to build his confidence up. he loves it!

got a nice surprise of £150 for the baby from my granny! we have nothing left to buy for baby!

hope everyone is well in the heat!!

oh also has anyone thinking of having a 4d scan at 32 weeks? were moving so dont have time to get one now and a few days after we move we will be 32 weeks, is this too late?

Hi everyone, I'm not suffering hugely at the moment with 'moistness' but it comes and goes! MrsJ :cloud9: gorgeous!
Sorry everyone once again for lack of personals, I'm a bit emotional at the moment, tomorrow would have been my due date for the baby I miscarried and although I know I should be thankful for this healthy little one, can't help but think about all the what if's... know what I mean? I feel very guilty for being upset as I feel I should be happy that I have a healthy baby... very confused... anyway, I'm off to potter and not think about things too much! x

Aww Louise thats understandable and bloomin hormones don't help either xx

Mrs J lovely pica dn gald all went well!!

Carley what are you like nearly forgetting your anniversary!!!

Welcome to 3rd tri!!

We have been and picked some strawberries for tea, salmon is now on the bbq!! Really looking forward to that!! Been to Sainsburys and stocked up on some baby bits! Its just to darn hot to do anything!!

Hope you are all ok my lovelies xxx

louise :hugs: thinking of u x

drea they havent even broke her waters yet as she wasnt even a centimetre dilated :shrug: they think it will happen tomorrow shes been kept in , hope u enjoyed your day in town i went to mums, but it was sooo muggy i felt weird :dohh: it needs to rain to clear the air, have u been to jan stewarts in EK?

hope every1 is well :thumbup: xx

Thanks ladies, I'm so relieved my scan went well.

Louise - I think your feelings are understandable sending you big :hugs:

Oh dear - I've just blubbed at Stacey giving birth on Eastenders

x

louise :hugs: thinking of u x

drea they havent even broke her waters yet as she wasnt even a centimetre dilated :shrug: they think it will happen tomorrow shes been kept in , hope u enjoyed your day in town i went to mums, but it was sooo muggy i felt weird :dohh: it needs to rain to clear the air, have u been to jan stewarts in EK?

hope every1 is well :thumbup: xx

We defo need a good pour down of rain, awh thats a shame hope she isnt left too long. No I havent is it good? what does it stock?

Im feeling really really sore down below and at the tops of my inside legs iykwim, feel like Im gonna burst open! never got this till i was about 34+ weeks the last time but tonight im in agony:(

Has anyone else failed their gluclose test? I just failed mine and now have to take the 3 hour one. I know I'll be fine but I'm upset because I feel like I fail every test I take...Im also anemic and my thyroid was off because of pregnancy.

mrs j glad ure scan went well sorry i missed it b4 :dohh:

drea hope u feel better :hugs:

its got prams , car seats , theres a furniture shop too, i had a wobble over my pram i wanted a new 1 there so expensive though £900 so i decided to buy the gorgeous pram set they had (theres loads) and try it in mine and its gorgeous:cloud9: the pram sets are lush , think there from spain :thumbup: xx

Has anyone else failed their gluclose test? I just failed mine and now have to take the 3 hour one. I know I'll be fine but I'm upset because I feel like I fail every test I take...Im also anemic and my thyroid was off because of pregnancy.

i failed mine. going to the diabetic antenatal clinic tomorrow (didnt realise there was such a thing!)

i also have anemia...kno how u feel about failing everything :wacko:

I failed mine too and have been attending the diabetes antenatal clinic since 18 weeks. Don't worry it'll be fine. x

just popping over to see how your all doing .

Couple of questions for you stars, how are you managing to keep the weight down ? i.e exercise whilst getting bigger?

And also how do the test for diabeties ect ive got mine coming up.

Thanks xx

Hi everyone!
I am desperately trying to get some seedlings planted before we leave on Saturday. The garden is a complete jungle as I have been too tired to do even basic weeding these last few weeks.
But the nesting keeps kicking in and I'm obsessed with getting a tray of sunflowers planted.
And I know it seems like it's really late to be doing that, but in Calgary, we're probably just now safe from frost and snow. :nope:
This is one of the world's most challenging growing regions.
Okay, out to garden!
Glad to be reunited with the rest of the stars and hope everyone is doing really well!

Morning all, I missed most of yesterday's updates as I actually went out for a curry last night with my friend from work. It was really really nice to have some adult conversation without a little one present and have a catch up and a general gossip!

So I hope you're all okay and plodding on. Prozac Queen, I have two big dogs, so SPD allowing, I walk them everyday and then I have a good swim three times a week. Sometimes I don't feel in the mood for the swim, but I always feel better for it, and at almost 29 weeks I am still doing the same level of swimming that I was doing pre pregnancy, albeit I have changed my stroke slightly. The walking helps too, but hurts my pelvis and back more so I am far slower than I was in previous pregnancies. I probably should weigh myself to see just how much weight I've put on so far!...... maybe not....... Hope this helps!

Well, my 5 year old is playing CBeebies on hubby's laptop, and my 3 year old now wants to go on this computer so I am being kicked off!! Grrr. Catch up later.

Hugs Louise, just saw about your m/c. It must be a tough time. Chin up, lots of love. xx

morning ladies hope we are all well :wave:

welcome to new third tri people ,66 days to go for me im bricking it :dohh: so not ready lol
well our gorgeous little niece was born early ythis morning :wohoo: only thing is we wont see her untill we have ours as shes in london n were here :cry: xxxx

Zoe - I have got to have the 3 hour test next Friday, don't panic hun - they are just being cautious as it is better they know if you have GD than not, but if they do know it is just management and keeping an eye on babies size. :hugs: I am wondering how I am going to go all that time without eating. I have normally eaten a bowl of cereal and a yogurt by 9am!

Had my first hypnobirthing last night, it was really cool. I think my husband found it a bit weird but he is being very supportive :)

Congrats on the birth of your niece Apaton! :wohoo:

I think I'm going to fail my GTT too - it's tomorrow morning. I also failed the Anaemia test :dohh:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"