****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

I still had my GTT even though my urine and bloods are all normal, I am just slightly over on the BMI. My mw told me I probably had nothing to worry about as I am healthy etc!! Like Drazic said they are just keeping an eye on baby and tbh I would rather know than not know!

Bekks I am sure you will be fine x

Drazic, we were going to start hypnobirthing but my OH would of only been able to make about 2 of the classes as he is away with work for the rest so we decided not to go ahead, was gutted but I couldn't imagine going on my own.

We are starting to pack up one of our spare rooms ready to move, going to did bit by bit then it will all be done once Hope arrives!! I am so glad we have a breeze here today, its still muggy but loads better!!

Morning ladies! This is my 27 week bump!! Sorry it might be big! kinda feel like i have a pot belly!
https://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/JessicaS214/27weeks.jpg

hey ive come over to third tri early as ia m eager and impatient lol..so good to be over here and not long till all the september stars are in third tri as my due date is 29th sep there isnt many due after me lol

aww lovely bump pic there!!!

apaton just looked at your ticker - 9 weeks and 2 days woop woop! Thats the day i finish working...... i cant believe poeple will be having their little ones before i even finish work (so unfair)!!!

I have just had the worst period cramping pains all in my lower back and at the front!! It was quite ouchy!!!!!

Ooo Becs, hope that gets better!

I had a thought earlier today - it's the start of July next week and then the count down is really on. We could be having babies by the end of August if some of us are a few days/weeks early! we could have babies next month(starting from next week)! ooooooooooooooooooooo!

My yummy mummy bag came today too. It's too nice, I love it. It was definitely worth every penny I spent on it, it's better than the picture by far! everything about it is amazing. :rofl:

Oh and does anyone know from what time tonight I'm not allowed to eat? GTT tomorrow and i'm not sure. Is it from 12 midnight? I'm already panicing and thinking of stuffing my face enough to keep me going... lol
X

Mine was from 12 midnight!!!

I just said to Ian the other day that we only have 2 full months of it just being 'us' left!!! But then he said, "it hasn't been just 'us' for the past 7 months". Bless him!!!

Bekklez, didn't you just want to EAT IT?! I am not normally girly about things like that, but all the little bits inside and the mirror and stuff? SO cute <3

Morning girls!
I just popped awake at 6 am, feeling quite refreshed. I had a good sleep and Simon, dear child, slept through again. :happydance:
I got lots of gardening done yesterday, but there is still heaps to do.
And a bunch of errands and packing and chores for the trip.
I am trying not to get too nutty about it all.

I didn't fail my GD test, but I did have to re-take it as my in-between prenatal clinic sent me for it too early. I have a prenatal appointment tomorrow with my proper clinic, so I will find out the results of the second one then, I guess. My iron is apparently low, but still in the normal range. And baby is measuring quite big: 30 cm at 25 weeks. But that can be attributed to both extra abdominal fat from my last pregnancy and just plain old water retention. :blush: Just in case, if I am still measuring so far ahead next month, I will be sent for another ultrasound at 32 weeks. I have a feeling that this little boy is going to be a good size.
Not too worried about that as these childbearing hips served me well last time, but I do like that the clinic is keeping an eye on everything and making sure that baby is healthy.

Louise: :hugs: Sorry you are going through that.

Bekklez, becs, and Drazic - good luck with the GTT. I would also be freaked out by the thought of not eating whenever I want!

Jess - lovely bump! I think we all feel giant to ourselves by this stage, but you look perfectly-sized to me! I keep having people ask me if I'm due to give birth this month. I am definitely bigger than I was last time. :nope:

bekklez i would give her a call because i was freaking out thinking mine was fasting and it turned out that it wasnt at all.....

Bekklez, it depends which one you are having. I don't think you need to fast with the single blood test, but if you are having the three blood tests you need to fast from 12 midnight. Don't quote me on it though!

I think I do remember them saying something about fasting. It's the test I have to drink the lucozadey drink I think! I have no idea half the time what any of my appointments are for, I just write them on the callendar and then go to them and do what they tell me to do :haha:

Draz- I don't usually get so excited over things like that either but yeah, I could have nibbled on it. I think I spent about ten minutes just carressing it with a huge smile. Lol.

OHHH...girls im so fucking pissed off

Took the kids to the Barber. Barber was shut. Took them to another and the girl that was doing Jakes hair was lovely. The guy doing Lewis was a complete prick! He started of saying that lewis's hair was the worst he had seen in 3 years and it was like child abuse. (He said all this to Lewis not me!) He also told lewis to sit down sit still and shut up or get out!!!!! I stupidly held my touge. The barber then said what do you think of lewis hair and i said..mm...not quite right can you fix the fringe and the bit over the ears (its looked like a bowl cut!) and he give it some more snips. He then said right thats it, and I said wait can you dry his hair please!! So he got th hairdryer and turned it on for like 2 seconds no where near his hair! so it was still wet!!!!
So...time to pay and he wanted £21!! I said omg! and he said its cheap at half the price and he said I would be lucky Lewis's hair was a mess, I said I usually do get it cheaper and that his attitude was awfull. I said you have to remember that this is a 5yr old your talking to and to work on his manners! He then turned to me and said get out of my shop you weirdo!!! I was livid!!!

thats not even the half of when on! I dont know why I didnt just fecking say anything at the time!! SO MAD!!!!

Little Aurora - I've just sat and read your post with my mouth open in disbelief! I thought hairdressing was supposed to be a customer service industry? That's horrendous, I'm not surprised you are fed up. There really isn't any excuse for being that rude x

OMG Little A that is awful, I know it is so easy to thing of come backs after the situation, but in this case i would certainly complain to this guys boss, that ia an awful way yo talk to your son and you, what a total tosser, how dare he? Oh I am mad for you!:growlmad:

Big waves to all, not going to manage to reply to all posts and can't remember them so won't try!

Had a funny day, lots of low stitch this morning, and now pain in my ribs, like indigestion but like pressure, baby is active, just me that needs to go to bed!

Bought my change bag today, will try and post pics at some time, it is a green colour like a handbag but has a big compartment in the middle and one either side with a really nice flowery lining, it has space for baby stuff and a place for my phone, purse etc, really pleased with it!
Got it in the Clarks village outlet for £13! Bargain, and i know i bore of change bags fast so can afford to be bored of it if that happens!

Get my new phone tomorrow, have not had one for ages because mine broke and dh bought it for me so i felt mean looking for something else! I have now though and cant wait for it, its a blackberry, my new gadget not had anything like it and its always nice having something new!:happydance:

Well I am going now, hope everyone is ok, I have midwife next week, and 28 week bloods to be done then, I am just a bag of worries at the moment, one time i am worried i have too much water and something is wrong, then its perhaps my waters are leaking and i dont have enough!
Last appointment was rubbish so hope the next is better!

Back soon

:baby:thinkpink xx

he was the boss!! and the owner!!! I have email our local paper!!!

So, is everyone who is having the GTT having it as routine or as an extra? They don't do it as routine and I am being sent for the weird symptoms I have been having. They said it was lucozade and three blood tests or something? Sounds lame!

I think I have to have the GTT because I'm overweight but they never mentioned why they're sending me for it. It's the most likely outcome though! that and my mother has diabetes.

LittleA - Can't believe what a tosser the guy who owns the hairdressers sounds. I would have been royally pissed off, some people have too much of an attitude and think that they have a right to say what they like about people.
x

he was the boss!! and the owner!!! I have email our local paper!!!

Good, there are still plenty of people to complain to, local councils responsible for who trades, there must be an owner of the actual property, he cant use the fact that he is the boss as a reason to insult customers and be a p**ck.

Ohhhh i am so mad, I would be out at midnight with the graffiti paints on his shop!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->