****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hey all!!

Becs she is gorgeous:)

Apaton & Bekkelz very very cute bumps!

Boony, I like the idea of gladiator sandals or flip flops, I wore heels with mine to a wedding but was in agony...

I think Sausage rolls are ok

:hi: to newbies and newly third tri's:)

Sorry if ive forgotten anyone!! Im not long in, its been a funny old day here, we were at a bbq for the boys to watch the footie, and it would just randomly start pouring down, we were under the gazebo so it was ok but i think we needed the downpour maybe not be so muggy! DH is still quite down about job so trying to keep his spirits up. One of our windows was open earlier and my cenral vase fell in and smashed, dh cleaned it all up and hoover and while I was updtairs there I stood on a bit of glass, majorly ouch n blood all over cream carpet!! Not good, Its sore and a wee slash but like so much blood!!!

Yeah I'm officially 3rd tri now :happydance:

Am suddenly feeling quite scared as to how to cope with 2 children (DS is 2y). Was so exhausted for first few months last time. Need to start some organising soon - I've not bought or done anything yet.

Anyone else feeling like a whale already? My stomach feels totally rock solid and very stretched - but a lot more of that to go. I am going to be huge!!!

How's everyone else today?

I am finally heeeerrreeee :D
yey hehe

am all achey though :( :(

******RANT WARNING******

Sorry about this girls but I’ve had an awful weekend and just need to vent.

One of my indoor cats has decided to go and voyage the world – which I don’t mind its just he hasn’t come back now for 2 days, not for food, or anything. I know cats generally return to their homes when they are good and ready but I worry about him sooo much because he a purebred Bengal and someone might steal him (I’ve attached a photo for you!!). Being an indoor cat he’s not got a collar and he’s not chipped.

So I have come to work 3 hours early today so that I can leave 3 hours early to continue the search.

One of the girls at work has practically just told me that its all my fault any way and “what did I expect” because they are indoor of course they will get curious and escape. She said its cruel to keep them inside and that from now on I should let them out. I’m sorry but who the hell does she think she is? I don’t keep them indoors because I’m over protective I keep them in because we live in rented accommodation and don’t know if we’re going to have to move every 6 months, we don’t have a cat flap so they cant get back in and it’s unsafe to leave the house unlocked or windows open (especially as it is a bungalow). I would LOVE to be able to live somewhere secure enough that I could let them out everyday but I don’t so I cant. I especially hate that this is coming from someone that doesn’t have pets, and the only pets she’s ever had she’s ended up killing in some way or another (that’s another long story). Sorry girls but its really pissed me off, I’m sat here upset as it is (and albeit a little hormonal too) and she has to twist the knife. GRRRRR. Hope you lot are well.

Attachments

• arson2.jpg
    arson2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
I really wouldnt worry i've had cats all my life and they do come back when they are ready. I once had a cat who went away for 6 months and then came back as if nothing had happened.

Have you tried ringing round the local vets/cats protection/rescue places etc to see if anyone has handed him in?

I would put up posters everywhere so that if anyone does see him they will know he is missing and bring him back.

yeah going home early to poster the town lol -- will call the local vets too to see if anyone has brought him in today to see if he has a chip.... long shot but hey!!!

Carley ~ Hope you find your cat soon! :( has he been spayed? I've heard that male cats who haven't been spayed are far more likely to wander off for days/weeks at a time and still come back. I can see why you're worried about people taking him though, he's a beautiful breed. Aren't they very expensive? I hope that isn't it though and he comes home soon or someone brings him home. :hugs:

X

Oh no Carley, I hate it when my cat doesn't come back in, I worry about her, she is my baby. Take no notice of that woman at work, she obviously has no idea what its like to love a pet. We don't have a cat flap either so Missy has to ask to go out, luckily for us she only goes in the garden and comes back when you call her.
Fingers crossed your cat will be waiting for you when you get back home xxx

carley i hope you get your cat back soon :hugs:

welcome to third tri new ladies :wohoo:

i have been up all night wondering where we are going to live and how im going to cope , the joys :dohh:

hope every1 is well xx

Apaton I feel so sorry for you, must be so stressful for you xx I am worried about moving with a newborn, thats nothing compared to what you are facing? Do you think you will be moving in with your Mum??

i will have to my lease is up on the 15th august and we had to give 2 months notice we have a £550 deposit to get back but u dont get it till u move out, they are sending people around to view already :dohh: i dont really want to take another lease on as we would reather have our own but if we have to we have to, not great timing im due on 28th aug lol x

ETA : we have all our furniture as well, so will have to put it in storage :cry: x

Oh Carley, you must be so worried, as well as being a most beautiful cat, like you say someone would very much want to get their hands on something rarer like that, as due to their rareness usually are kept indoors, and so imposible to locate should someone have taken him in:cry:
I kept my siamease in, she was very old and very beautiful and i just wanted to protect her, and if i had any other breed other than moggy i would keep it inside, even though we live in a rural but safe area. (I say that because rural farms can be just as dangerous to cats as roads!) so no farms or roads round here, would like a beautiful cat, am hoping dh gets the hint in a few years, perhaps as an anniversary present!
Hope your beautiful cat comes home really soon, and the posters or vets turns something up. You could try local radio too, someone may be trying to find the owner but won't try too hard where as if people are on the look out it may make someone hand him over as opposed to keeping him.:nope:

Was really sick this morning , the first morning i managed to eat then it all came back again, was really surprised, have never bought breakfast back so fast! Glad i only had one piece of toast and a sip of coffee!

Kaz, I have had a few panicy thoughts about coping, but you just find the baby fits in very quickly, my dh said to me the other night as i sleepily got up to my 2yr old who had taken her nappy off and wet the bed, 'you wait til you have got this one' I went nuts, it took me ages to get to sleep after that and after mullling on it all night i said to him i just needed to remind him this was not when 'I' have another one but 'we' have another one, and i have no intention of changing beds with a newborn attached to my boob and that he would have to get up and deal with any toddler issues!
There is the same age gap between this baby and my older 2 who are 10 and 7, with a 2 year 9 month gap, and I managed fine, and the eldest of those two is adhd and was really hard work but it still worked so try not to worry, it is totally 'doable' :hugs:

I am off today to see if there is anything in the auction Wed for me, still looking for a chest of drawers, and its viewing day today so hope there is something there!
Prob will miss my dress being delivered:shrug:
Still feeling rotten, have midwife tomorrow for bloods, hope things are ok, but keep feeling faint and funny and food at the moment seems to be making me feel worse, so need to ask about that.

Back later, Hope everyone has a great day, Carley hope your cat shows up :hugs:

By all xx:hugs:

Morning ladies :hi:

Stmw & becs - your babies are gorgeous! Lovely pics!

Bekklez - you look lovely... I'm loving your maternity clothes!

Carley -Take no notice of that stupid woman... Fx your cat comes home soon hun :hugs:

Apaton - :hugs: Fx you get something sorted soon hun, it must be awful for you. Your bump looks fab btw :thumbup:

:hi: to everyone else!!!

Urgh I feel awful today. I have a chest infection (I think) and all I want to do is sleep... it's all I'm doing at the moment. The infection is making me feel sick I think... something is. Plus I'm too hot, and have the entire house to clean after OH has had a full week off (so it's a right mess).

Sorry for the moan... Hope everyone feels better than me today :( I'm feeling very sorry for myself.

xxx

Here is my first bump pic today at 29+5!
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/bump002.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/bump001.jpg

thanx ladies:hugs: it could be worse, some girls have absolutley no where to go, just panicking as my mum has a very playfull dog, ill need eyes ont he back of my head :wacko:

becs beautiful bump :happydance: x

I don't think I am very big, maybe I should be just thankful!!!

Morning all, lovely bump Becs:) :hug: Apaton.xx Carley your cat is gorgeous and so hope he comes back soon.xx

I think im going to kill dh already and its only 12.00 on his first day off (plus I only got up at 11!!)

Crickey Drea, must be bad!!! Hope he finds another job soon for your sanity xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->