****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

wow that bouncer looks great at the price, think I would even have enough Boots points to get it free! :thumbup:

Physio went well - she did some manual therapy to try and realign me a bit, which I think has helped but man, it's sore now!

Very Very selfish post..............
Its July........EEEKKKKKK :)

I have my 4d scan at 4.30 :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Hope you all have a good day, its pouring here, good luck to all with appointments.x

Bekkles i know i cant believe it - not long now eh!! and i cant believe that 3 of you are due next month AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... and some will come early i bet so babies are on their way!!! eek

Drea, good luck at the scan!

I am due next month! :happydance: - Anyone else feel SO impatient to meet their little ones? I dream of her virtually every night, she is all I think about. That first cuddle, I can almost FEEL it! :cry: :cloud9:

hello everyone hope you're all good today :)
Its so strange now its July its starting to hit me that i will be having a baby in about 2 months!! aargghh!! I can't believe i am 30 weeks pregnant, its madness!

I just got a letter this morning saying my Surestart grant will be in my bank tommorrow which is really good, i only sent it a week ago! I am going to buy all the bedding and curtains etc. for babys room. I can't decide between the please look after me bear at mothercare and a similar one in babies r us! i love baby shopping! :cloud9:

I had my much awaited 4D scan at babybond in manchester yesterday and it was completely rubbish! I spent an hour getting from the other side of manchester on sweaty hot trains and trams then had to sit waitng in a sweltering waiting room for 25 mins! Then we went into the room, the sonographer barely spoke to us at all and didnt explain a thing :( Baby had his hand in front of his face so she kept really roughly trying to get him to move with the scanner thing, all the while just completely not speaking! After about 15 mins we were done, they gave us a dvd and 5 black and white pictures which hionestly i couldnt make a thing out on! We then paid £20 extra to have two of the pictures in colour. The 'growth report' we were told we'd get was an A5 piece of paper with a tick next to 'heartbeat' and 'fetal movement' and a circle round a little picture of which way the baby was lying.
I had asked the sonographer what the babys estimated weight was and she didnt tell us, so i asked the receptionist if she could find out, so we had to wait another 25 minutes while the sonographer scanned someone else, so she could tell us. Well that meant the receptionist coming into the busy waiting area saying loudly 'baby weighs 3lb thanks for coming, bye'.
I had to stop myself crying all the way home, i was so angry and disappointed. We paid a total of £169 and in all got 2 shots that are clear enough to show people, and we wouldnt have got them if we hadnt paid extra! I would definitley not reccommend baby bond!

Sorry for the rant everyone i just feel really sad about it all! I don't feel anymore bonded with my baby than i was before, because i could hardly see him!
I will attach the two decent pictures i got yesterday of my little man. I can't believe how much he looks like his daddy! xxx

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
Sorry you were disappointed with your scan, lilia. Your little one is gorgeous though!

Lilia thats just poo, I would complain. Such ashame you had a poor experience xxx

Drea good luck for your 4d scan xx

Drazic I am getting impatient too!!

That bouncer is a good buy, its a toss up between that and a pink one on there!!
https://www.boots.com/en/Bright-Starts-trade-Pretty-In-Pink-Melodies-Bouncer_1022244/

We went to our antenatal class, it was actually quite informative, the physio lady was very nice, we done some breathing and relaxation exercises! She told me that I have good posture!! Ian thought it was good too, so glad he came! There were a couple of ladies on their own and the class was for partners too, getting them to rub back etc!! We then went and scoffed our face at subway, nomnomnom!!! Just waiting on my bread to finish baking, it smells lush!!!

Lilia - Sorry you had a bad time! I agree with Becs, you should complain and they might give you a rescan.

Becs - I like the pink one.

I'm a bit annoyed atm! my boyfriend asked if he could have some things delivered to my house this week and I said alright then, if he wants. Anyway, it's been coming for days he has about 6 parcels and I've looked in some of them with his permission and it's all computer games and stuff for computers - really pissesed me off because so far he hasn't spent a penny on this baby or things for our new house! I've spent everything so far, I bought all of the babies clothes, the bouncer, the baby bath, the nappies, creams and baby hygiene things, the nursery decorations. Not to mention I've spent roughly £150 this week on new things for our house like a Dinner set, Toaster, Steamer, Cuttlrey and various other things for our kitchen and he thinks he can spend £100 on games! grrrr! men!
He's in for a surprise this weekend, I'm taking him shopping, telling him to pick what he likes and then making him pay for it all. Mwuhahaha.

Bekks I would just load the trolley up and walk away when you get to the checkout!!

^^
Those games would be on ebay like a flash, or down gamestation!

Ahwell! I've forgiven him, he says they were all really cheap at £3 each which I suppose is a bargain. Haha. He's also too cute for his own good, I somehow ended up feeling sorry for him and he's promised he's buying lots of stuff this weekend. I'll get my moneys worth out of him by the end of this pregnancy :rofl:

x

Drazic sorry i missed u and any1 else thats due next month my brain is mush :dohh:

lilia thats awful they way they treated u :grr: i would complain
selfish post but im going to view a house on monday and its empty so if we put an offer in we will get it as its fixed price , we may not be homelss after all :wohoo::wohoo: soooooooooooo excited :wohoo: x

good luck with your scan drea

lilia I would also complain - you paid a lot of money and got a rubbish service!

bekklez £3 is a bargain I guess, glad he's going to buy some stuff!

here is a cute wee vid to make you all laugh

https://vimeo.com/12072738

Hi,

New on here and due on the 27th September and intimidated by how "near" everyone else seems to their labour date in this third trimester.... Still feels like ages away and not a total reality yet... Sure that will kick in soon...!
Amy

hi amy welcome !

ive got two weeks left at work i get to finish early because thats the end of term when is everyone else finishing? x

Laura, I read you latest entry and am shocked at the behaviour of some of your family. If it was me I would be tempted to have nothing more to do with them, but obviously that's easy for me to say as it's not happening to me.

babythinkpink that kid sounds so sweet! My boss' kids are a nightmare but they are also very sweet about my bump. They wrote down names for me to chose from today!

Glad you are having a good time Sarah.

Asher I am so jealous! I sold my car a little while back but think I may need to buy one after the baby's born.

I can't believe some of us will be having babies next month. Tbh it's possible some of us may have them this month and they would still be healthy and happy!

lilia sorry you had a bad time at babybond but you still got two very cute photos! What a pretty baby.

:hi: amy1234! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl?

I think we're having more luck with our little boy's name. Not sure if I should write it though incase anyone I know reads this.

:wave: Hi my gorgeous ladies

How are you all doing?

Sorry to hear about the scan Lillia... have you complained?

Drazic, due next month! Eek eh? Excited for you! Looking forward to seeing this little miss simba, bet shes stunning just like her ma!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->