****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Hi All,

Bekklez,
Sadly my dh is ths same with money, I have bought all the baby stuff.
Funny really when his ex left the house she stripped it completely, and i remember saying was that not a bit odd that she took EVERYTHING, even ruining walls ripping stuff off that was screwed on, I joked she even took stuff that was tied down! But now i think i see she prob bought it all herself and felt when she left would take what was hers! I would be the same now, my money, my stuff:haha:

Found a few good buys today i have to mention, first a blanket from tesco, soooooo gorgeous, its half price,(only £3 from £6) cream with baby roo stitched on it and in silver stitched writing says 'little star' it is equally boy or girl and I thought so very apt for our little stars!
Tried to find a pic of it online but couldn't sorry.

Second great buy was some velour long leg bottoms, I know not exactly summery but evening or just comfy stuff they are lovely, from Primark, £4 a pair, I bought a size 18 (I am normally an 8-10!) and they fit round or under bump just lovely, so i got 2 pairs, to slouch around in when i get fed up of everything else! I now have a slightly bigger maternity wardrobe!

My 2 great buys for the day! :thumbup:

lilia,
That is a lot of money to leave so dissapointed :nope:
I would certainly let them know you were not happy with the service.
Our local hospital offer 4d scans for £65 and you get 20 mins and pics, like i say it seems you were charged lots for what you had.:shrug:

I am packing like mad, and washing and ironing, I was going to give the children a day off tomorrow to get finished but they are really being a pain tonight so not a chance, i need them at school while i finish packing and loading and cleaning the house, the worst thing is to come bcak to a load more housework, i hate leaving a mess, i would eb thinking all week about what i had to do when i go home!:dohh:

On that note i have to go and do some more stuff, kitchen needs a clean, and my early nights are a waste of time at the moment, if it is not one of the children waking me up it is dh coming into the room moaning the internet has booted him off his game.....uh yes, I was actually sleeping!
I have a toddler to get into bed, and loads to do b4 i can go to bed, untidy bunch i live with:help:

Big waves to all, hope everyone is ok, Yay to the end of June and only 2 more pinch punches b4 baby is here:happydance:

Hi ladies!!! Well I've had the most HORRIBLE evening ever!!

Please excuse the seriously major TMI but .... you know I mentioned pain in my bottom area after going to the toilet? Well it turns out I have threadworm :cry::sick::sick::sick: I have to wait to see my doc tomorrow to find out if I'm allowed any medication to clear it up, aparently one type of the medication is ok after 1st tri.. otherwise it's a case of waiting for it to pass.... it's truly the most horrible disgusting thing ever, I feel so sick at the thought of it!! It's contagious too apparently, chances are I caught it off the little horrors at school!!

On a nicer note, had my 31 week appointment with GP today who told me that the baby is head down with bottom under my ribs on my right hand side, explains why sometimes when I sit down I feel like there's something lodged there!! She must have her Mummy's ample bottom!! :haha:

I'm at hospital tomorrow for haematology appointment thing... hope it's not bad news! I have a feeling I must be positive though as I can't imagine I would have an appointment otherwise?!

Anyway, enough about me... MrsN glad the crutches are helping!
F&C tell tell tell!!!!
Becs, glad the antenatal went well, I'm so looking forward to mine! Mine is an all dayer though, 9 - 4 and all done by tea time!!
Lilia, I am with the other girls on this, you paid a lot and deserve to be happy with the service they provided, if not, complain! Tell them about this forum, how many girls are on here and tell them you will make sure everyone knows about your experience!
Genie, I'm also finishing at the end of term so on the 21st July, only 2 1/2 weeks left to go! Scary!
Limpetsmum hasn't been on for a while, anyone heard from her? I hope she's not still suffering..
Amy hellooooooo!! How you doing chick?

Sorry if I have missed anyone! x

Im alright ta! Hope your all keeping well

Hope your TMI problem gets sorted soon louise :flower: xx

Lila i would complain!! I've never had a bad experience with them so i would def complain to the company :nope:

Yea def get him sorted Bekk :haha: He will be in for a shock :)

Awwww F&C you HAVE to tell :haha:

Louise glad baby is head down its always a relief :) Hope your doc can give you something!!

Evening all!

F&C we need to know! PM us all!! I love the name game. :thumbup:

Bekklez you sort your man out!! Hee hee!!

Aw Lilia your pics look lovely, but it's not good at all if you weren't happy with the whole experience. I would definitely complain, I have heard of people getting good compensation after poor experiences, ie a second shot at it etc. Good luck. :hugs:

Amy so nice to see you, hope you are ok? :hugs:

Ouch Louise, that sounds painful and not at all nice. Ewwwww!!! Feel better. :hugs:

Well done with your shopping :baby:thinkpink! I am off to Matalan tomorrow to sort DH out some holiday clothes (yeah, we have defo reached that age/stage where I am fine buying his clothes cos he can't be arsed himself!!), and I might treat myself to a t-shirt or two!

Laura I am sorry things are not good for you at the moment with your family. :hugs:

I'm crap tonight, can't remember everything I want to type! My head is soooo full of stuff to do with sorting the car out and then packing for holidays. Hopefully the car will be sorted tomorrow and in between car errands I can do holiday errands. Fingers crossed! I am going to need the rest! We are not sure yet whether we are taking DH's laptop with us, I am going to try and get internet access a couple of times if I can to see what's going on on my FB and with the lovely September Stars! A week with little or no internet might be a good thing though!! Might actually get some knitting done of an evening! :sleep:

glad you are getting there with names F&C! Think we have ours sorted too, but we aren't telling anyone. Struggled a lot with boys name but think we are finally there!

Louise :hugs: hope they can get you sorted. Thumbs up for baby being head down :thumbup:

:wave: Hi Amy! How cute is Caitlyn in your avatar - love the cap!

Sounds like some good shopping babythinkpink!

Hope you have a restful time away Asher

Hi girlies, had a little catch up on your posts, babythinkpink, you sound very busy tonight! and great baragins! I too have started to buy bigger sizes in normal clothes because there just isn't a very good choice of maternity near us.
Sorry to hear about your TMI issue Louise, hope it gets sorted out soon.
Hope all the ladies with holidays coming up have a lovely time!

Had our nct antenatal class last night and loved it, I was so proud of hubby getting involved in discussions and answering questions :D Borrowed a book about water birth to read :coffee: and picked up a few tips....any ladies heard about the olive oil/baby oil on the perineum area??? Was told if you massage it leading up to the birth it reduces tearing? Also yoga was highly recommended to help with breathing and relaxation/coping techniques for birth so might take that up too.

Saw the midwife today and all was fine, little Tristan is head down, on my right hand side, his bum sticking out under my ribs heehee (which I can definately feel!) BP, urine, measurements all fine so I'm very happy :happydance:

HI all just not sure if you know but I just saw African queen got her BFP its seems that its not quite 100% atm as she had AF and still getting 2 lines. Her levels went up tho and she is getting a scan next wed!

Hi ladies! So sorry I don't have time to catch up just yet but I just wanted to hop on over and say....I am officially 3rd tri!!! Yipee! So nice to catch back up with everyone.

Thank you for all your comments girls, i'm not really the complainy type but tbh this time i actually want to, not really because of the money but because i was so happy and excited to be seeing my baby and it just all feels ruined :growlmad: I feel like i'm being so mard!!

Louise - sorry to hear about you TMI problem!! Hope it goes away soon! :flower:

Apaton - Good luck with the house :)

Amy - Nice to see you back here :)

FishandChips - tell!! haha

Hope everyone else is ok !

xxx

Fab news for African Queen, fingers crossed for her. :)

amy lovley to c u again :hugs:

asher i seen that got my fingers crossed for her 2 :)

any 1 using RLT from 32 weeks i dont know wether to start or not :wacko:xx

good evening ladies! Lillia your baby is sooo cute but i'd get complaining about poor service!! Good to see you here Amy :O) x

Hello Lovely ladies!!! Hope you are all well!!

Had my 4d scan, it was really amazing to see our wee baby!!! He is defo a he (no one of FB or family know that tho), he was waving and yawning it was so good, the DVD is really good, I have loads of pics, some good some not so good!! Ive not scanned any yet so Ive took some photos of them to add here, sooo lazy!!!

Introducing Our boy (who I also think we have his name!)

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 9
Beautiful Drea...from what i can see he is very similar to Mason :O) x

Lovely pics Drea! :)

Thanks Amy hun, how are you? I love your ava, she is such a cutie pie :hugs:

Louise, hope you are feeling better soon, that truly sucks!

apaton - I am going to start it from 32 weeks - probably going from 1 cup at 32, 2 at 34, 3 and 36, and 4 at 38 :)

Hey Amy :hugs:

Awww LOVE the pics Drea and :yipee: for still being a he.

Apaton i'm starting at 36 weeks :) My packet says not to before 37 so i figure 36 is pretty much there :lol:

Thanks guys, I do think he looks identical to Mason, especially when I compare the 4d scans!!!

Amy, good to see you, wee Caitlyn is too cute:)

Apaton best of luck hon with the house:)

Louise :hug: honey, hope you feeling better soon

Lillia, your pics are gorgeous, I was also at babybond and got fantastic service:shrug:

F&C: glad you have thought of your name, we have aswell:cloud9:

Sorry if Ive missed anyone............:kiss:

Louise you poor thing. I had them when I was a kid and it's not nice. Hope the Dr can give you something to treat the little bast*rds!

Thanks ladies.. ok will take a gamble.. if anyone does know me please keep it secret and please ladies don't mention it on FB.. my dh would kill me! The name we CURRENTLY like is Harry William. Just am hoping people don't think we are obsessed with the royal family!!! lol

That's great news about Africa Queen's BFP. I truly hope it sticks and it's in the right place this time. She deserves it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->