****September Stars!!**** - 119 Babies Born!!

Apaton :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope your offer gets accepted xxx Be a weight off your mind x

Louise that's great news on your results and roll on 4pm!

Apaton, I'm so sorry hun :hugs: hope it gets easier soon for you.

Thanks everyone about the name. I'm more worried about the two names together but I think we're now pretty set.

I had a MW appointment today and she couldn't feel the baby's spine so found it hard to tell where he's lying. She thinks his spine is against mine with his head down so all the kicks are out front which makes sense. According to my fundal height, the baby could now weigh 4.12lbs!!!! agghhh!! She said it could be water though so it'll be interesting to see what the say at my scan a week on Monday.

xx

Bloomin heck F&C!!! Hopefully its water!!

Just done a massive pile of ironing, Hope has loads of clothes but I still need to get some more!!! Any excuse! Its mostly vests and sleepsuits that I need to get!

fish and chips big baby thats a great weight, i love the name too :cloud9: :thumbup:

thanx for all the :hugs: ladies he must be looking down on us , its his birthday today and we just got our offer accepted wooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo :wohoo::wohoo: xxxx

Lilia, sorry to hear about your scan, as said before i would complain, you paid a lot of money for a service which was not up to scratch.xx

Welcome Amy, im due between 23rd and 26th Sept depending on which scan EDD i was given !! xx

How come some people are having their babies next month? have we got some September mummies being induced early? Or am i missing something? or is it some may come early naturally.. I have almost 3 months left !!!!

louise, i hope your problem is sorted soon, babe, but really pleased to hear about your good news, you must be a total mix of emotions at the moment xx

thats brilliant news apaton !!!! hehe new baby new house - new life!!! EXCITING!!

Thats fantastic news Apaton!!!!!!! So pleased for you!!!

ladykara, some of the stars are imposters and actually due in August!! lol Having said that I'm sure there will be quite a few of us due in Sept giving birth a bit early so there could be quite a few August babies. x

LMAO imposters!!!!!! Wonder how many of us will give birth in August?!!

Part of me wants the baby in August but another part is wanting it to hang on for the new school year.

Thats how I feel, I would rather her be the eldest than the youngest!!

Me too.. although dh put a positive spin on it saying that we would save a whole year of child care costs if he's born in August!

I had a MW appointment today and she couldn't feel the baby's spine so found it hard to tell where he's lying. She thinks his spine is against mine with his head down so all the kicks are out front which makes sense. According to my fundal height, the baby could now weigh 4.12lbs!!!! agghhh!! She said it could be water though so it'll be interesting to see what the say at my scan a week on Monday.

xx

I am not the only one measuring big, the doctor measure me everything is on point, gained 9 kilo's so far hope it slows down. He then did my Fundal height and at 29w4d i was measuring 31.5 which he said was too big, i go back in 2 weeks if i am still measuring big i will get a scan, he estimated baby could be over 3.5lb, not sure if that is normal or too big:dohh:.

SRTbaby, I would say 3.5lbs is about right for 30 weeks?? All the updates seem to say so. My MW also told me that 2cms either way on the fundal measurement is absoloutely fine as it's not an exact science. According to her your measurement is spot on. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->