* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Congrats Leah! Hope your two little ones are doing well and grow healthy and strong so they can be home with you soon :flower:
Congrats Raspberry on the BFP :D

Hi ladies.

Thank you all for the lovely messages you've sent.

It certainly has been a whirlwind few days so forgive me if this post is a little all over the place and if I am absent for a little while.

It is bittersweet that I have been able to announce the arrival of Noah and Lila. Born at 25 weeks and 1 day, they certainly took us by surprise yesterday morning. I had a placental abruption and so after an emergency c-section, two tiny little cries emerged from our tiny little babies. Both are in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and are currently ventilated. They are doing as well as can be expected for now but we know we have an extremely long road ahead of us and although we are trying not to think about that too much, naturally it is difficult not to.

Again, thank you all for your kind and loving messages. I send love and warm wishes to you all and I won't be a stranger, I promise.

Until next time ladies xx

Wow what a shock. I'm thrilled they got them out in time though. To cry on their own is a good sign you have some fighters on your hands. Looking forward to seeing a picture of your gorgeous twins x

Oh Leah it sounds like you have 2 strong fighters there. Will be thinking of you, try and keep us updated as and when you can. :hugs:

Leah I'm so relieved to hear your little ones are out safely, thank goodness! They sound like strong little fighters.

I've just gotten back from the midwife and I'm sort of on bedrest - no shopping, no standing for long periods like in the kitchen while cooking, at least 2 hours laying down during the day. This sounds like heaven til you have a toddler to look after too and nobody to give you a hand! OH doesn't get home til 7pm most days and we have no friends or family who live nearby. Sigh.

Basically my little sir keeps engaging and popping out again which is softening my cervix a lot. It's still closed but slightly shorter than she'd hope. So worried now.

Oh tigerlily that must be tough, I must ask though how she knew? Did she do an internal? I didn't think they were routine until sweeps after due date and in labour. Xx

In France we get an internal check every month from 3 months onwards. The risks are tiny and the reassurance is wonderful, I don't know why it's not more common practice in England! I also get my bloods done every month since I'm not immune to toxoplasmosis, it does feel a bit overbearing sometimes but better safe than sorry.

Sorry to hear you are going through this tigerlily it must be scary. Sounds like its a good job you're living in France! X

Noah Finley born May 31st 2014 at 07.14 weighing 620 grams

Lila Seraphina born May 31st 2014 at 07.15 weighing 595 grams

Wow congrats I hope both babies stay strong and grow xxx

Wow Leah, I'm so glad they were able to get the babies out safely... how scary for you having an abruption! I am so glad you are okay too.

Take care of yourself and those babies <3 Keep us posted. Any photos of the little bundles of joy yet?

wow Leah ! prayers with you and those babies. I am confident they will grow and progress just fine and will be home with you in no time:)

sorry I haven't been on much lately guys. I guess we are all just at that point in pregnancy where we are just doing things to help pass time until baby arrives .lol. speaking of which.. I have opened a shop on Etsy. right now there is one item for sale and it is an embellished custom lettering for your little ones nursery. I mainly direct this to my mommy to be's of little girls as it is a girly piece :) or for moms of little girls already. I made one for my miss Aubree's room and hope you guys like it as much as I do. I can make any size you need.. I used 18 inch height by 16 inch width. you can also choose the colors you would like. I figured who better than my babyandbump friends to mention this to?! lol. unfortunately at this time I do not ship internationally so only orders placed within the united states,please ;) I will be posting other items soon such as custom painted wood lettering which I am making for my oldest daughters room and tutu's for newborns for those newborn photography sessions (so cute!) with matching headbands :) sorry to ramble...hope everyone is doing well! I for one am starting to experience heartburn and it stinks.

here is the link to my etsy shop,go check it out ! :)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharmingChassys?ref=search_shop_redirect

sorry I haven't been on much lately guys. I guess we are all just at that point in pregnancy where we are just doing things to help pass time until baby arrives .lol. speaking of which.. I have opened a shop on Etsy. right now there is one item for sale and it is an embellished custom lettering for your little ones nursery. I mainly direct this to my mommy to be's of little girls as it is a girly piece :) or for moms of little girls already. I made one for my miss Aubree's nursery and hope you guys like it as much as I do. I can make any size you need.. I used 18 inch height by 16 inch width. you can also choose the colors you would like. I figured who better than my babyandbump friends to mention this to?! lol. unfortunately at this time I do not ship internationally so only orders placed within the united states,please ;) I will be posting other items soon such as custom painted wood lettering which I am making for my oldest daughters room and tutu's for newborns for those newborn photography sessions (so cute!) with matching headbands :) sorry to ramble...hope everyone is doing well! I for one am starting to experience heartburn and it stinks.

sorry I haven't been on much lately guys. I guess we are all just at that point in pregnancy where we are just doing things to help pass time until baby arrives .lol. speaking of which.. I have opened a shop on Etsy. right now there is one item for sale and it is an embellished custom lettering for your little ones nursery. I mainly direct this to my mommy to be's of little girls as it is a girly piece :) or for moms of little girls already. I made one for my miss Aubree's room and hope you guys like it as much as I do. I can make any size you need.. I used 18 inch height by 16 inch width. you can also choose the colors you would like. I figured who better than my babyandbump friends to mention this to?! lol. unfortunately at this time I do not ship internationally so only orders placed within the united states,please ;) I will be posting other items soon such as custom painted wood lettering which I am making for my oldest daughters room and tutu's for newborns for those newborn photography sessions (so cute!) with matching headbands :) sorry to ramble...hope everyone is doing well! I for one am starting to experience heartburn and it stinks.

Oh wow it looks really pretty, shame about not being able in ship outside of US, I'm in UK.

Thank you Heather :) I'm sorry about the shipping :/ but I do plan to set up international shipping. Maybe I will do that tonight :)

Thank you Heather :) I'm sorry about the shipping :/ but I do plan to set up international shipping. Maybe I will do that tonight :)

That would be brilliant if you do :) I thought the colour as it is because when I saw the lavender/purple colour in it I straight away thought fitting for chosen girls name Jasmine :)

Awh that is fitting! My dh demanded we do something other than pink for lo's nursery since my oldest daughter has already claimed pink EVERYTHING ! Haha . So we decided on these lavender and turquoise colors and I absolutely love it.

I have added the UK to my list of countries to ship to ;) I am still working on other countries as well if anyone is from somewhere else and interested. It's so cool to see how much we all have in common with all of these pregnancies yet we live all over the world .. I find it fascinating :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->