* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Just had a really positive appointment with my new consultant. She's supportive of our choice to go to the birth centre and said that if baby was breech again she couldn't see any reason why we couldn't go for a vaginal birth at the hospital if that's what we wanted. Because I was so worried about baby being breech she did a quick scan and confirmed that he is head down in a great position and definitely has boy bits :happydance: Feeling so happy, it's such a relief.

Just had a really positive appointment with my new consultant. She's supportive of our choice to go to the birth centre and said that if baby was breech again she couldn't see any reason why we couldn't go for a vaginal birth at the hospital if that's what we wanted. Because I was so worried about baby being breech she did a quick scan and confirmed that he is head down in a great position and definitely has boy bits :happydance: Feeling so happy, it's such a relief.

Thats such great news!!!! yay!!!!

I just saw that you are still nursing from your siggy, I wanted to say awesome job on that too!!!!!!

Ahh brilliant! And yay for a cheeky scan too :)

I have added the UK to my list of countries to ship to ;) I am still working on other countries as well if anyone is from somewhere else and interested. It's so cool to see how much we all have in common with all of these pregnancies yet we live all over the world .. I find it fascinating :)

Thank you for adding UK :) . I will order mine next week, I hope that's ok it's just we over spent recently and get paid next week.

Thats such great news!!!! yay!!!!

I just saw that you are still nursing from your siggy, I wanted to say awesome job on that too!!!!!!

Thanks :) I never intended to nurse while pregnant and it looks like I'll be tandem nursing now but continuing to nurse dd works better for us at the moment than weaning. She doesn't have much anyway, she only nurses first thing in the morning and last thing at night. She often forgets the morning now and I say no if she asks during the day. Might be useful for engorgement or blocked ducts anyway!

I have added the UK to my list of countries to ship to ;) I am still working on other countries as well if anyone is from somewhere else and interested. It's so cool to see how much we all have in common with all of these pregnancies yet we live all over the world .. I find it fascinating :)

Thank you for adding UK :) . I will order mine next week, I hope that's ok it's just we over spent recently and get paid next week.

That's fine ! No rush . I completely understand lol. I'm glad you like it and hope you love it in Jasmine's nursery ;)

Yay!
Will they let you vaginally deliver a breeched baby? I had to have a c-section due to hemorrhaging risk which i was okay with because I can completely understand why it would be difficult to push out a baby butt first ! Lol hope neither of us have that situation again though !

Anyone else insomniac? This is driving me mad. I haven't slept a wink and I need to get ready for work soon. I'm so exhausted. And on top of that I still have a cough which I've now had for 7 weeks :(

Sorry to be all doom n gloom I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself I guess lol

Yay!
Will they let you vaginally deliver a breeched baby? I had to have a c-section due to hemorrhaging risk which i was okay with because I can completely understand why it would be difficult to push out a baby butt first ! Lol hope neither of us have that situation again though !

Yes they would this time, I have issues with last time because we were railroaded into a c section when we didn't want one and it wasn't essential. What really hurt was about 6 months later a mum had a vaginal breech birth at my hospital after they'd convinced me not to. The care this time has been so much better, feel like we're actually being listened to and I feel like I might be able to trust consultants a little again :thumbup:

Obviously if someone feels more comfortable with a c section then that's their right, choice is the key in my mind :) Definitely fingers crossed neither of us are in that situation again!

That's fine ! No rush . I completely understand lol. I'm glad you like it and hope you love it in Jasmine's nursery ;)

Thanks :) It will look lovely, I think we are getting the nursery decorated next week, well FX we do.

Anyone else insomniac? This is driving me mad. I haven't slept a wink and I need to get ready for work soon. I'm so exhausted. And on top of that I still have a cough which I've now had for 7 weeks :(

Sorry to be all doom n gloom I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself I guess lol

Feel your pain, haven't had a good night sleep for weeks due to hip pain. Off sick atm, so I'm able to nap in the day if need be, dreading going back next week already as I know I'm going to struggle.
Have you been to see about your cough?? Hope you're feeling better soon. xxxx

Yes doctor listened to my chest and all was clear so she said its probably viral and to let it run its course. I'm feeling run down though I feel like just one proper nights sleep would make all the difference. I've been awake for about 30 hours now so I'm hoping an early night tonight will Work out, tho what usually happens is I wake up after 2 or 3 hours

Had our monthly check up today with our OBGYN. Everything is all good thank goodness! :thumbup: Blood pressure perfect, bub was very active and heart rate textbook. Bub is head down too. Antenatal classes booked and paid for. 3D scan in a week and a half. :happydance: Next step after all that... gestational diabetes screening 1 hr test when I am over 28 weeks and my anti D injection.

Glad your check up went well Jillie. Can't wait for my 28 week check up in 2 weeks. Haven't had an actual antenatal check up since 16 weeks which seems such a long time ago now.

Anyone else having lots of bad dreams recently?

I get really bad insomnia only 4-5 broken sleep a night!! So exhausted with working full-time, looking after my 3 year old and my bump xxx one tired mama x

We had our scan this morning and it was lovely! She was smiling and yawning lots.. has beautiful pouty lips and long legs! She weighs 2lbs 4oz :) So glad we went x

Attachments

• EMMA_1.jpg
    EMMA_1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
  • EMMA_5.jpg
    EMMA_5.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
  • EMMA_10.jpg
    EMMA_10.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • EMMA_12.jpg
    EMMA_12.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 2
  • EMMA_15.jpg
    EMMA_15.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
Fab pics bananabump :)
Been to our first parent craft class today, wasn't what I was expecting but ok.Discussed what changes our bodies will go through before and during labour. Pain relief next week.

Haven't been feeling the love today though, had a headache all day, feeling sick, and awful heartburn, good job I'm on sick leave from work.

How's everyone else doing? xxxx

I'm usually really creeped out by 3D ultrasounds but those are some really cute shots bananabump! :D

Does anyone know, if 3D photos come out alright, when you have an anterior placenta?
I would really like to treat myself to some for my 30th bday next month :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->