• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Wow jessicasmum that's a lot to go through even when not pregnant let alone when you are, hope you're doing OK now :hugs: Nice to hear you get a bonus scan out of it at least, but fc you don't have anything else come up before baby arrives!

Wow jessicasmum that's a lot to go through even when not pregnant let alone when you are, hope you're doing OK now :hugs: Nice to hear you get a bonus scan out of it at least, but fc you don't have anything else come up before baby arrives!

Thank you :) I know I hope so too. I've just received confirmation scan appointment letter for 3rd July at 9:45, so just over 3 weeks until I can see her again :D

Had my routine visit today. Both boys are doing great. And I'm measuring 32 weeks at 25 it's crazy!

Been to our 2nd parent class today, went through all pain relief.
Last few days Jelly tot has been super busy and I'm loving every moment :) x x x
Really hot weather today, just hoping it doesn't get much hotter lol.
How's everyone else doing????

Last few days Jelly tot has been super busy and I'm loving every moment :) x x x

Ooh, did it help you decide what you might want or are you just going to play it by ear? :flower: The weather is knackering me good and proper! I honestly don't remember feeling this exhausted in my last pregnancy even when I was 11 days overdue, but then again DD was December baby so I didn't have to deal with being in third tri during the summer months. I have 2 months left in work and so can't wait to finish!

Had our 3D scan today. Got some great pics to always treasure. So in love! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 17C8D6DB - Copy.jpg
    17C8D6DB - Copy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 17CB294E - Copy.jpg
    17CB294E - Copy.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 17CBF7F1 - Copy.jpg
    17CBF7F1 - Copy.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3

Ooh, did it help you decide what you might want or are you just going to play it by ear? :flower: The weather is knackering me good and proper! I honestly don't remember feeling this exhausted in my last pregnancy even when I was 11 days overdue, but then again DD was December baby so I didn't have to deal with being in third tri during the summer months. I have 2 months left in work and so can't wait to finish!
It did help me decide, and hoping to only have paracetamol at the start, tens machine and gas and air. However, I'm not going to struggle and go with the flow at the time. Gives you the pros and cons of each intervention. Xxx

Hi ladies,
Been for my 28wk check up today, even though I'm 29wks lol. Although I'm measuring 3wks atm, so going for a growth scan next Friday, so chuffed that we get to see our little tot again before the birth. Movements are VERY strong now and live just watching my belly move.
Weather still hot here but I'm coping atm.....JUST lol.
Everyone else Ok??? xxx

Hi ladies,
Been for my 28wk check up today, even though I'm 29wks lol. Although I'm measuring 3wks atm, so going for a growth scan next Friday, so chuffed that we get to see our little tot again before the birth. Movements are VERY strong now and live just watching my belly move.
Weather still hot here but I'm coping atm.....JUST lol.
Everyone else Ok??? xxx

Glad to hear things are going well. My little bean has become very active which is nice. The weather here is very hot not quite sure how I am going to make it through this summer but so far so good. Off to do my gd test tomorrow morning and hoping for good results and then next week I will have my 28 week appointment :)

Hello, seems quite on here atm, hope everyone is doing ok.

Been told today that I have the pregnancy diabetes, gutted. Got an appt next week to find out more information. Xxxx

Oh i'm sorry to hear that ladyluck, hope it can just be controlled by diet so you don't have to take any medication. I'm waiting for the results on mine which was on Monday, fc I hear something soon!

Sorry to hear that ladyluck :( I have a friend on here who has gestational diabetes too and it is just controlled by diet so FX that it is the same for you :hugs:

Seems a while you have to wait for your results buttercup, when I had mine done I found the results the same day by phoning up, maybe this just a local thing then :shrug: FX that it comes back ok :)

Hello, seems quite on here atm, hope everyone is doing ok.

Been told today that I have the pregnancy diabetes, gutted. Got an appt next week to find out more information. Xxxx

I do too...will let you know what they say to me chin up not long too go now xxx

I think lots of the ladies use the Facebook page, it's really good!!

Off to redo/retry my glucose 1 hour test today. All of a sudden my body decided to projectile vomit it all up on Thursday after 45 minutes - so close to the time! I was crying so much after it. So annoyed, frustrated and felt sick the entire rest of the day. OBGYN said he is going to have to come up with a different plan if I can't manage this shorter screening test after a second try!

Morning everyone. I think most people are on facebook, however I'll do a quick update here too. Ben continues to do well, he's been moved to high dependency and has been off all oxygen support for a few days now. Just counting down the next 6 days, if he gets through those and is still tolerating feeds then his gut should be considered mature enough not to throw up any problems, which was one of our big concerns. He also had a brain ultrasound yesterday and no signs of bleeds - the other major worry.

Good! I am 29+2, and feeling great. I'm getting more and more excited but also scared of what life will be like with two kids! Heres my 29 week bump pic comparing my first pregnancy (left) with this pregnancy (right). You can totally see the boy/girl difference in the way I am carrying!

Attachments

• 30AND29.jpg
    30AND29.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
We are doing well around here baby is starting to periodically push down really hard at the bottom of bump and it hurts!!! Getting very excited for his arrival!!! 71 more days till he is here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->