• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Only 6 weeks 1 day till delivery for me. We are getting very excited. Baby shower is in a couple weeks and im looking forward to seeing my family and friends one last time before Dominic makes his appearance. Starting to get alittle nervous about baby, the thought of being outnumbered is slightly intimidating :) hope you all are doing well and keeping cool

My baby shower is on Sunday and it's 29 days until my C section! Eeek xx

It's all so exciting! Glad everyone is well. A friend of a friend was due at the end if September and she gave birth yesterday 9 weeks early , mum and baby are doing well, not sure of the circumstances for early delivery but baby was 3lb 12oz. Makes things seem closer too. I'm happy to keep baking baby girl until 37 weeks..... So about 4 1/2 until I start eviction proceedings lol x

It's my last day at work tomorrow, feel excited but scared about it as I hate having to rely on DH for money. Worth the sacrifice though :).

Excited for my 34 week appointment on Thursday, seems so long since my last one at 28 weeks. Can't wait to see if baby is head down or not and discuss my birth plan.

Not long left ladies, it's almost August!!! X

I'm 37 weeks according to the hospital dates this Friday! Very close now :D

Well 4 weeks today until our csection x 28 days so excited!!!!

Hi ladies, great to read all of your updates :) I'm 34 weeks and doing ok, 2 weeks left in work now and I can't wait to finish, it's been exhausting renovating our new house whilst working and looking after our toddler but we've been moved in for 2 nights now and the place is slowly coming together. Dd loves her new room and big girls bed too which has been a relief, its a lot of change all at once for her moving and getting a new sibling within a couple of months but she's doing great with it bless her :)

Went to my 4th scan yesterday and the fluid around baby is now fine which is a relief but baby is still lying transverse so will be examined in 3 weeks by the consultant (21st August) see if she has moved.

For those of you not on the FB group... I found out this morning that I'll be having my C section tomorrow! It was booked for 28/08 but my blood pressure is raised, I've got protein in my urine and her movements have really decreased so they've said she's better out than in! So excited to meet her but really nervous too xxx

Oh wow! Good luck for tomorrow Bananabump! I can't wait to see some photos!

Good luck today bananabump , late August/early September babies are slowing starting to arrive! X

Can't wait for the update bb, best of luck.

Congratulations on the birth of babies so far xx

Can't believe there are all these babies arriving now! Getting exciting!

RaspberryK, it's so nice to hear from you! Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling?

Gracie Iris May was born yesterday (08/08/14) weighing 6lbs 3oz :) She's in the special care unit as she had some trouble breathing but she's doing brilliantly and hopefully we'll both be discharged tomorrow. She's absolutely gorgeous and we're all smitten! I'll add a pic when I can xx

Can't believe there are all these babies arriving now! Getting exciting!

RaspberryK, it's so nice to hear from you! Congrats on your pregnancy! How are you feeling?

Really good thank you except a little returned sickness, so glad to be in second tri xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->