• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Good! I am 29+2, and feeling great. I'm getting more and more excited but also scared of what life will be like with two kids! Heres my 29 week bump pic comparing my first pregnancy (left) with this pregnancy (right). You can totally see the boy/girl difference in the way I am carrying!

Lovely bumps! Im carrying higher with this girly too xx

Had my 31 week check up today, so lovely hearing my baby boys heart beat...only 54 days until we met our little man xxx

I have been sick with a cold for an entire week :( Been in bed nearly the whole time trying to rest, sleep and shake it off. Still so congested no matter what I have done (steam, saline spray, lots of liquids, sleeping elevated).

Got our antenatal course all weekend, check up with OBGYN Monday and hospital tour and pre-admission interview Tuesday. Looking forward to those as hubby is coming to all with me.

The visit to our OBGYN will be interesting though. Failed my GTT (1 hour) after 2 attempts and then didn't even manage to get the 3 hour drink in before it all came up and he just told me not to bother doing it again... so pretty sure he is going to treat me as having GD. Also need my Anti-D injection (3 weeks late!) as he didn't want me to have it done until after the GT test/s.

Hope all you lovely ladies are well :) :hugs:

Oh jillie :( I hope you feel better soon. Sorry to hear about the Glucose tests :(

I have been sick with a cold for an entire week :( Been in bed nearly the whole time trying to rest, sleep and shake it off. Still so congested no matter what I have done (steam, saline spray, lots of liquids, sleeping elevated).

Got our antenatal course all weekend, check up with OBGYN Monday and hospital tour and pre-admission interview Tuesday. Looking forward to those as hubby is coming to all with me.

The visit to our OBGYN will be interesting though. Failed my GTT (1 hour) after 2 attempts and then didn't even manage to get the 3 hour drink in before it all came up and he just told me not to bother doing it again... so pretty sure he is going to treat me as having GD. Also need my Anti-D injection (3 weeks late!) as he didn't want me to have it done until after the GT test/s.

Hope all you lovely ladies are well :) :hugs:

What a rough time :(( I hope things start looking up for you soon xx

How's everyone doing?
I haven't posted in here a lot, but there's a few news..
I have an antenatal home visit next week, my right boob started leaking :happydance::blush: and I have to take iron tablets every day. Other than that, my chest and hips hurt, walking is getting pretty exhausting and heartburn is going to kill me (even though I got medicine for that)
Its my 30th birthday next week, not sure how much fun that will be. I just hope I'm able to walk around a bit and enjoy some cake.

Just got home from my ob appointment. Dr is not concerned. My vitals are normal. Baby is approximately weighing in at 3lbs 5 oz. He is slightly below average but nothing that dr is concerned about. He believes little man will be over 7lbs at birth. My csection is in 62 days. I was hoping they would confirm gender as i keep having dreams he comes out as a girl. They were not able to confirm gender as little man is breech so his bum was behind my pubic bone. Looks like I am 3 for 3 though as my other 2 were also breech. They said baby is facing my back so his spine is at the front and his legs at my back which maybe why I dont feel a whole lot of kicks or anything. Overall he is healthy though I just wish he would stop resting on my sciatic nerve. He looked absolutely perfect!!!

Csection is scheduled for September 9! It is so crazy how fast time is going. Each twin is weighing in at about 2lb 13oz!

Had a 30 week growth scan today and baby girl is massive at 4lb 2oz already! I may not get my chance to vbac as the baby might be too big and as I've had 2 previous c sections my scar is already weaker X

Had a 30 week growth scan today and baby girl is massive at 4lb 2oz already! I may not get my chance to vbac as the baby might be too big and as I've had 2 previous c sections my scar is already weaker X

Growth scans are notoriously unreliable and who is to say you can't birth a big baby anyway? Obviously I don't know your past so maybe there is a reason why ;) From what I've been reading a VBAC after two sections isn't much different in risk from one. If you really want to go for a VBAC then these things shouldn't count you out at all. Are you on the FB VBAC group? I've found it very useful: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149800885093152/

Growth scan aren't always accurate :) and at least she's healthy xxx

Growth scan aren't always accurate :) and at least she's healthy xxx

Thanks, I hope it's off, but my son was 9lb 6oz born at 38 weeks and my other son 7lb 12 oz at 38 weeks so I wouldn't be surprised if I've got another chunky baby lol x

Growth scans are notoriously unreliable and who is to say you can't birth a big baby anyway? Obviously I don't know your past so maybe there is a reason why ;) From what I've been reading a VBAC after two sections isn't much different in risk from one. If you really want to go for a VBAC then these things shouldn't count you out at all. Are you on the FB VBAC group? I've found it very useful: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149800885093152/

Thank you I will have a look at that. Well I saw one midwife who was very pro my vbac but then I've seen 2 consultants since who haven't been so keen and don't want me to get too overdue and won't use any methods to help labour like a pessary or the drip. I have to spontaneously go into labour myself before my scheduled c section date or it's a c section. I think they think a bigger baby is more of a risk to my scar. I really hope the scan was inaccurate but my 2 boys were big for 38 weeks ( 9lb 6 and 7 lb 12) so it wouldn't surprise me if she's following in that pattern. If I can naturally birth her I'll be very happy :) x

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't been on much lately.. I've been on holiday and had a lot going on with my son who may have epilepsy.

How is everyone? I'm good but starting to get pretty uncomfortable now! My iron levels are still low so hopefully I can boost them before the baby comes! And I've got my consultant appointment on Tuesday where I'll get my C section date! Very exciting xx

28th August will be Gracies birthday! Unless she decides to make an earlier appearance lol xc

It's so quiet on here. How is everyone doing. Not long left for is ladies. At the end of this week we can say were due next month! :o x

It's so quiet on here. How is everyone doing. Not long left for is ladies. At the end of this week we can say were due next month! :o x

+/- 50 days today. Super excited, but I'm having a hard time staying active. I do my excersises (to keep baby head down) but going outside is too much at the moment.
How are you?

Got another growth scan on Thursday because of extra fluid round baby at last scan and also baby was lying transverse so hoping she has turned like I think she has.
Feeling very out of breath at the moment even when I'm just sitting down :( Getting to that stage now that I feel grumpy, stressed and worried. Scary only 7 and a bit weeks to go :argh:

That's how I am too Jessicasmum... just keep thinking the end is in sight! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->