* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

first timer here! Me and OH can't really agree on whether to find out or not...but I guess we have time to come to an agreement :haha:

2nd time mummy with a 36 month gap also.

So undecided about whether to stay on team yellow or not. We were team yellow with Harry but that wasn't our choice! But I actually loved the surprise at the end, it helped me through a very long and tough labour! So would be happy with the surprise again but it would be so practical to know whether I can get rid of all his boys clothes or not!

Got another 15 weeks to decide :shrug:

First time Mom here, I definitely want to know. I am also to anal to wait like team yellow. My husband and I are so excited. Looking forward to my first appointment this Friday. Not sure what we will be able to see.

Anyone having morning sickness yet? I have been feeling nauseous but nothing has come up yet. I have also been crampy, super tired and constipated (I'm never constipated).

This will be my second baby. DD will be 2 years and 9 months when he/she arrives :flower: I'm not 100% sure but i'm leaning towards finding out the gender, like Tigerlily I want to know whether I can reuse DD's stuff or sell most of it. I'll still be keeping some faves either way as we'd like 3 children in total :winkwink:

I'm more the one that would like to stay team yellow. OH wants to know. Although I'm sure at the scan I would give in and want to know!

I haven't really been feeling anything yet...I've been quite tired, but other than that I don't really feel pregnant iykwim? :shrug: It's a bit worrying really. Might test again before my scan! Just to try and put my mind at ease. But getting a bit worried about the hook effect?!

I am bloody shattered. My legs feel like they're going to go out from under me so many times per day, I'm cooked lettuce!

I've been a wee bit nauseous but nothing very bad, at this point in my last pregnancy I was suffering badly. Keeping my fingers crossed because last time I was so sick from 4-18 weeks, I cried from it constantly. Maybe I'm a wuss but it can really bring you down!

I wouldn't worry too much about the hook effect, it's pretty rare. I remember finding an old test about 10 weeks into my last pregnancy and took it for a giggle, it was still nice and dark!

First time Mom here, I definitely want to know. I am also to anal to wait like team yellow. My husband and I are so excited. Looking forward to my first appointment this Friday. Not sure what we will be able to see.

Anyone having morning sickness yet? I have been feeling nauseous but nothing has come up yet. I have also been crampy, super tired and constipated (I'm never constipated).

I feel you being on constipated. What an un-fun symptom!

I'm just feeling tired too.. I don't think it helps chasing a two year old round all day! Haha I definitely felt worse by this point last time though so I'm hoping it means I won't be anywhere near as bad!

I think DH and I will be finding out gender. So much else to be surprised about with this being our first, and we're both planners. My DH is still so nervous so he wants as much information as possible!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out. I've been bleeding since yesterday and it looks like I'm miscarrying. :(

Hopefully I'll be back on the first trimester board soon. Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all xxx

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out. I've been bleeding since yesterday and it looks like I'm miscarrying. :(

Hopefully I'll be back on the first trimester board soon. Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all xxx

Oh hun, I'm so sorry! I don't really know what to say but I wish you all the best for the future xxx

Hi everyone, mind if I join you?

I found out yesterday I am pregnant and I am delighted with the news. According to my LMP I'm due on 13-09-14 but won't know just yet, obviously! I'm Leah, mum to 3 year old Avia and now 4 weeks & 3 days with #2!

Welcome Leah and congrats :flower:
So very sorry Beb :hugs: Wishing you all the very best for a swift bfp and sticky beanie when you feel ready to TTC again :dust:

I found out yesterday I am pregnant and I am delighted with the news. According to my LMP I'm due on 13-09-14 but won't know just yet, obviously! I'm Leah, mum to 3 year old Avia and now 4 weeks & 3 days with #2!

Congratulations :) I'll add you to the list xx

yay, we are due date twins! congrats!

I am so sorry to hear this, it's such a horrible thing to go through. I really hope to see you back in first tri soon with your sticky bean when you and your oh feel ready to try again. Big hugs xxx

So sorry to hear your news. Best of luck for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->