* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bow out. I've been bleeding since yesterday and it looks like I'm miscarrying. :(

Hopefully I'll be back on the first trimester board soon. Happy and healthy pregnancies to you all xxx

So sorry to hear your news. Best of luck for the future.

Very sorry Beb... I have had a loss recently and no matter how early it is painful and unfair. give yourself some time and hope to see you back here with a sticky bean very soon. xx:hugs:

So so sorry bebvern :hugs: wishing you the best going forward...

Hello everyone!! Raspberry K (thank you!) told me about this thread and hope I can join in too as I'd love some buddies to share the journey with :)

I'm pregnant with my 2nd lo :) My lo is currently 19 months and bubba #2 is due on the 11th September. I have a docs appointment this Friday which I'm looking forward to.

Don't have many symptoms yet other than tiredness and bloating. Yesterday I probably looked 6 months pregnant ha ha! Can definitely tell I will show faster this time by the time I'm in 2nd tri lol.

I had HG last time so I've tried to prepare myself for it happening again as I found it very difficult to cope with. It started at week 6 for on and lasted until week 18 then was completely gone so.

Love the name of the group girls too :)

Hello everyone!! Raspberry K (thank you!) told me about this thread and hope I can join in too as I'd love some buddies to share the journey with :)

I'm pregnant with my 2nd lo :) My lo is currently 19 months and bubba #2 is due on the 11th September. I have a docs appointment this Friday which I'm looking forward to.

Don't have many symptoms yet other than tiredness and bloating. Yesterday I probably looked 6 months pregnant ha ha! Can definitely tell I will show faster this time by the time I'm in 2nd tri lol.

I had HG last time so I've tried to prepare myself for it happening again as I found it very difficult to cope with. It started at week 6 for on and lasted until week 18 then was completely gone so.

Hello!

My ds birthday is 11th sept, what a great due date ;)

Xx

Hi and congratulations! DS1 was due on the 11th Sept but he was an August baby in the end. I'm due on the 3rd this time so I'm guessing I'll have another August baby!

I suffered with hyperemesis from 6weeks til 36 weeks last time so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it anywhere near as bad this time. I haven't really got any symptoms yet apart from being tired and the occasional sore nipples lol

I'll add you to the list xx

Very sorry to hear that Beb, I hope you're okay.

Welcome Leah Marie, great to have you.

Welcome Twinks, almost exactly the same gap between yours as hopefully between mine.
I just told my consultant that I'm pregnant and he offered me an early scan...two weeks from today! So excited! I'll be 6w4d by then...do you think we will be able to see anything at that point?
This is my scan from 5+6, you could see the heartbeat but not much else. You might be able to see very slightly more, but basically, a tiny flickering blob!

So, is everyone a 1st time mom or a 2nd time mommy? How far apart in age will your children be?

I'll be a 2nd time mommy... my kids will end up being 31 month apart
2nd timer. There will be almost exactly 2 years 6 months between them.... based on due date. Realistically it'll probably be a fair bit less.

So, is everyone a 1st time mom or a 2nd time mommy? How far apart in age will your children be?

I'll be a 2nd time mommy... my kids will end up being 31 month apart

2nd time mummy here too :) My little boy Winter will is 15 months old so will be just turning 2 when this little bambino is born. A bit nervous about the age gap but also glad they'll be close in age.

Is everyone decided if they're staying team yellow or finding out? I'm so undecided! I knew with my ds that I didn't want to find out before he was even conceived but not sure this time. It would be nice to have another surprise but might also be nice to have a different experience.

Finding out. I didn't want to know last time and DH did, I caved and I'm really glad I did. I felt so much more bonded once I stopped calling her 'it'! I always wanted a daughter, as I'm really close to my mum and would love to have that relationship with DD, and now I have her it's brilliant this time as I can see positives to either gender so I'm going to be happy no matter what we have.

Attachments

• P1030732.jpg
    P1030732.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
Took another digi... 2-3 weeks right on schedule!! :)

We are planning on finding out the sex early with the tellmepinkorblue blood test :) so we'll know in about 5-6 weeks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
I'm a second time mum too. My daughter will be almost 4 when the baby's born.

Hi and congratulations! DS1 was due on the 11th Sept but he was an August baby in the end. I'm due on the 3rd this time so I'm guessing I'll have another August baby!

I suffered with hyperemesis from 6weeks til 36 weeks last time so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it anywhere near as bad this time. I haven't really got any symptoms yet apart from being tired and the occasional sore nipples lol

Oh my goodness hun feel really sorry for u having it though to 36 weeks
:-( Fingers crossed for u this time that u don't get any.

So with your first you were early? How many weeks were u when u had your first lo? I went over by 15 days last time so I'm guessing I'll really be due by end of Sept lol :) I'm so excited!!

Thanks for adding me to the list :) xx

Oh my goodness hun feel really sorry for u having it though to 36 weeks
:-( Fingers crossed for u this time that u don't get any.

So with your first you were early? How many weeks were u when u had your first lo? I went over by 15 days last time so I'm guessing I'll really be due by end of Sept lol :) I'm so excited!!

Thanks for adding me to the list :) xx

I lost 2 stone and was quite badly anaemic because I could hardly keep anything down! It was all worth it though :)

Yeh I had Leo at 37 weeks but I didn't go into labour naturally... I hadn't felt him move all day so I went to the hospital and they hooked me up to the monitor for a couple of hours. They weren't happy with the results but it was Sunday so asked me to come back the next day for a scan. He didn't move at all during the scan even after they let me drink a glass of cold water etc so they hooked me back up to the monitor and his his heart rate pretty much stopped so they whisked me straight into theatre! It was all a bit surreal so this time I think I'll be opting for a planned section at 39 weeks.. I'm just a bit wary about something going wrong again. He had to be resuscitated for 9 minutes and it was just awful! Sorry for rambling lol xx

Wow Banana.. that must have been traumatizing. You went through a lot between your pregnancy and the birth! You are a trooper... xx

Ok ladies I think fatigue is kicking in... I slept from 9pm to 7am! lol I could feel my eyes drooping at 830pm and I was like WTF!

So sorry Beb.

I've just booked my first doctors appointment.. Feel slightly embarrassed that I was only in there 6 weeks ago crying that this wasn't happening for us and now I get to go back to her with a BFP! But super excited too.

I've just ordered two more digi tests. I'll stop as soon as I see the 3+, scouts honour!!

This is my second baby. My DD will be 4yrs 2months when this one is due. Is is a slightly larger age gap that we had hoped but I am actually liking that dd will understand more and be able to help with little things xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->