* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Congrats on the umber petzy, Fx for you :)

I agree that the betas are comforting for the most part - I can't stand the idea that I might be thinking everything is fine for weeks when it might not actually be fine at all. But that's really a "me" thing - I tend to have anxiety and had an early miscarriage last month so the betas have def helped me! :)

Good luck on your number jokerette!

Nausea is still kicking me down, first day back at work after the holidays and def feeling blech!

I am still poas, I just can't help it lol. I only have one more left and I'm telling myself I won't buy anymore, I will be strong.

Anyone got absolutely no symptoms at all? Was constipated but even that's gone now, no sore nipples, tender breasts, sickness, cramps or anything. I know every one is different and some people have none but it's making me feel on edge. It just feels too good to be true you know, trying to be positive but sometimes nerves get the better of me!

I bought a pack of 2 digis today just couldn't help myself :dohh:
It's a week since I got my BFP on a digi saying 1-2 weeks, and today it said 2-3 :happydance: will save my last one for next week and look forward to it saying 3+.

I've been extremely bloated since before my BFP, tiny bit of nausea and cramping and tiredness too.

Scan tomorrow, really nervous. Also finding out if I'm being made redundant, the stress of which can't possibly be good for an early pregnancy.

Good news on the scan, baby happy and healthy and the heart was beating away. Was very reassuring to see. Bad news on the job front though as I'm being made redundant.

Scan tomorrow, really nervous. Also finding out if I'm being made redundant, the stress of which can't possibly be good for an early pregnancy.

Good news on the scan, baby happy and healthy and the heart was beating away. Was very reassuring to see. Bad news on the job front though as I'm being made redundant.

Ah brilliant news on the scan! Did they give you an edd? So sorry about you're job, what crap timing. Will you get a decent redundancy payout though? And at least you'll still qualify for MA

Sorry to hear that Dinah about the job... but great news on the scan :D Very exciting!

Ah brilliant news on the scan! Did they give you an edd? So sorry about you're job, what crap timing. Will you get a decent redundancy payout though? And at least you'll still qualify for MA

She said it was too early to give an accurate EDD but she thought I was a couple of days shy of 6 weeks. What is the criteria to qualify for MA please? Nowhere near decent enough, your earnings get capped and above a certain point it doesn't matter what you earn, so I'm only getting about £3300. We can afford to just about live off hubby's salary, but I don't like not doing anything with myself, so going to offer my services to my dad to get his website and social media going for his business.

My hcg was 145!!! I think that's it for blood tests for me unless my dr wants more later I'm thrilled!! Excited to see that 2-3 weeks on my test Thursday and a 3+ next week but I'm not worried anymore. I guess it goes to show that the tests really do vary and they don't always get that much darker. My IC this morning was pretty faint and still hcg doubling so I'm excited :)

Hi ladies :)

Hope everyone is feeling okay today. I've been drinking milk like crazy, which is so strange for me! I think this is my first official preggo craving ;)

Have you ladies had any cravings yet??

So sorry about your job. Try not to stress, everything will work out for he best. And yayyyyy on the scan!!!

I am excited about my September baby. I got my BFP Jan 4th. Online due date calculators have me at September 9th. My first doctor's appointment Friday. We are so excited and super nervous. I miscarried last February. I am trying not to stress out and just be hopeful. This will be our first and I am praying for a happy and healthy 9 months.

She said it was too early to give an accurate EDD but she thought I was a couple of days shy of 6 weeks. What is the criteria to qualify for MA please? Nowhere near decent enough, your earnings get capped and above a certain point it doesn't matter what you earn, so I'm only getting about £3300. We can afford to just about live off hubby's salary, but I don't like not doing anything with myself, so going to offer my services to my dad to get his website and social media going for his business.

From what I can see, if you've recently stopped work (for whatever reason) but have worked at least 26 weeks out of the 66 weeks before your baby is born then you qualify.

Here's the link -

https://www.gov.uk/maternity-allowance/eligibility

Hi ladies :)

Hope everyone is feeling okay today. I've been drinking milk like crazy, which is so strange for me! I think this is my first official preggo craving ;)

Have you ladies had any cravings yet??

I didn't get any cravings last time! Although I did love crunching on ice and have started doing it again this time lol

I am excited about my September baby. I got my BFP Jan 4th. Online due date calculators have me at September 9th. My first doctor's appointment Friday. We are so excited and super nervous. I miscarried last February. I am trying not to stress out and just be hopeful. This will be our first and I am praying for a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations! I'll add you to the list :)

I've been having milk in the evening as I've cut down on other drinks.
I don't really fancy anything xx

I've been having milk in the evening as I've cut down on other drinks.
I don't really fancy anything xx

I've been drinking more milk too! I miss wine, LOL. I sometimes have a glass of "fake" alcohol free wine in a glass ;)

Congrats on the scan dinah! So sorry to hear about your job.. hope you are able to work for your dad :)

And congrats jokerette on the good number! :dance:

I just wanted to add that with my son, I had so few symptoms especially this early. I dunno what's up with me this time. Different pregnancy I guess!

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join you.
I'm due on 3rd of Sept with our first after ttc for 3.5yrs. Found out on New Years Eve, fab way to start 2014.
Having really bad back pain & peeing LOADS lol.
Got an early scan on 20th Jan.
How's everyone else doing ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"