* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join you.
I'm due on 3rd of Sept with our first after ttc for 3.5yrs. Found out on New Years Eve, fab way to start 2014.
Having really bad back pain & peeing LOADS lol.
Got an early scan on 20th Jan.
How's everyone else doing ??

Congratulations.. how lovely! I'm due on the 3rd aswell and had awful lower back pain last week!

I was meant to have my booking in appt today but the midwife rang this morning to say she's off work poorly and she'll ring ne next week to rearrange! I just want to get the ball rolling now!

Just added you to the list :)

I just told my consultant that I'm pregnant and he offered me an early scan...two weeks from today! So excited! I'll be 6w4d by then...do you think we will be able to see anything at that point?

You'll probably be able to see a little foetal pole and a heartbeat, so nice to get an early scan!

I'm thinking I'll pay for one this time, we had one last time at 8 weeks and it was incredibly reassuring.

September Stars won! :happydance:

I've just edited the group name :)

awesome!!! maybe take the poll down since we are officially the stars?

And you could add a link on the first post to the star graphic for people too:
PHP:
[IMG]https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant%20tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg[/IMG]

awesome!!! maybe take the poll down since we are officially the stars? And you could add a link to the star graphic for people too:
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg

The poll has closed anyway but I'm not sure how to remove it?

Fab, I'll add the link to the front page now. Thank you :)

awesome!!! maybe take the poll down since we are officially the stars? And you could add a link to the star graphic for people too:
https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/pregnant tests/dueinseptember-1.jpg

The poll has closed anyway but I'm not sure how to remove it?

Fab, I'll add the link to the front page now. Thank you :)
yay! we are officially the September Stars!!!

Hmmm... im not sure about the poll... maybe advanced editing options?

Also if you add
PHP:
 tags around the link with the [IMG] tags it will allow people to copy and paste the whole thing, if wanted (see my post two above this one)

I'm also getting an early scan one week from today at 6+1... really hoping for a HB! Would be so nice

September stars, love it! :D
I have my first mw appt on 4th feb when I'll be 8 weeks. Thinking of booking my early scan for the same day as OH is going to try and swap his day off from the 3rd to the 4th and that way he could go to both :) Had my first hot flush in sainsburys earlier, and felt a bit sick too so I feel proper ms isn't far off...!

September stars, love it! :D
I have my first mw appt on 4th feb when I'll be 8 weeks. Thinking of booking my early scan for the same day as OH is going to try and swap his day off from the 3rd to the 4th and that way he could go to both :) Had my first hot flush in sainsburys earlier, and felt a bit sick too so I feel proper ms isn't far off...!

Hi!

Remember you from last time around too.
I've had a couple of hot flushes, I'm going to book a scan for around 8w too, in laws will be going away for 8 weeks on 7th feb so want to tell them before they go xx

So, is everyone a 1st time mom or a 2nd time mommy? How far apart in age will your children be?

I'll be a 2nd time mommy... my kids will end up being 31 month apart

I'm a second timer, it's easier for me this time around so far,not getting up early for working full time.
I now work on a meat and fish counter so not looking forward to Saturday bleeurgh!
My son will be 36 months, we wanted to go for a small gap but then ended up postponing and we were going to leave it til there was ca 4yr gap but we got carried away the once Christmas week and here I am.
Couldn't be happier xx

So, is everyone a 1st time mom or a 2nd time mommy? How far apart in age will your children be?

I've got a two year old son called Leo :) There will be 36 months between them, we were hoping for more like 24 months but we found out I've got endometriosis so it took us 12 months of trying even though I fell pregnant with Leo in the first month.

I'm happy with how it's worked though as Leo haa definitely hit the terrible twos so having to cope with a baby now aswell wouldn't be fun. Hopefully by September he'll have chilled out a bit haha

First time mommy here, and so excited! I feel like the last one of everyone I know to finally got on the baby train!

I am a 3rd timer. My son will be almost 4.5 and my daughter will be 3

2nd time mummy here too :) My little boy Winter will is 15 months old so will be just turning 2 when this little bambino is born. A bit nervous about the age gap but also glad they'll be close in age.

Is everyone decided if they're staying team yellow or finding out? I'm so undecided! I knew with my ds that I didn't want to find out before he was even conceived but not sure this time. It would be nice to have another surprise but might also be nice to have a different experience.

We'll be finding out at 16 weeks again I think! I like to be prepared and it just means I get my surprise earlier which works for me as I'm so impatient haha

We don't get to find out til 22 weeks over here! But I will definitely find out, I'm no good at waiting. Plus I'd like to know so I can stick all my girls stuff on ebay if it turns out to be a boy.

2nd time Mum here, my girl will be 2 years 4 months when this one turns up :D

I admire those on team yellow but no way could I do it haha.. I am too anal and organized for that!

First timer here... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->