* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Oh yes, who is finding out and who isn't?

We found out with Avia as she was our first and we couldn't wait.

We were TTC this baby and it was something we discussed but never came to a real decision. I'd love to wait but I don't think I could! DH isn't phased either way but I don't think he could wait either.

Wohoo to your appointment on Monday :happydance: I can't remember if that's when we'll have our scans booked in? I think so. Would be lovely to have a date for our first scan :)

We didn't find out with our ds and we're looking likely to stay team yellow again. Loved the surprise when he was born and this may sound strange but I'm sure it helped the labour thinking all the time I want to know the sex of my ds lol. However I totally get why people want to find out at 20 weeks :) and its so tempting for us... Lol. I also love thinking about boys and girls names so happy to create lists for both.

Does anyone have ideas for names? I've kept my eyes out on tv programmes/ at playgroups so we have a few ideas. Love thinking of names :)

Yes I think it's then that our scans will be booked in which is very exciting.

We have girls names but none for boys. Our favourite right now is Anna Seraphina but we like Mila and Lyla too.

Lovely names! Our favourites at the moment are Tommy and Gracie :) x

My booking in appointment is tomorrow, I can't wait, think it will feel more real then! Not looking forward to the taking of blood though but the midwife is coming to my house so I might feel more relaxed. Needles never used to bother until everyone started to have problems finding veins and I normally end up leaving with very bruised and sore arms!

So faw we've told both our mums(2), one of our sister's each(2), our best friends(4) and oh told me today he told his manager and 2 colleagues (3). Wasn't very happy about the 2 colleagues but they are quite lovely ladies and he is excited so that's a total of 11 so far for us.

Our names are picked out. If a girl Avery Claira Lynn. If a boy Dominic Christian Alexander.

For a boy we have the name we chose if LO was a boy (Eric) but if it's a girl we're stumped. We both like Aeryn/Erin (I reeally want to use it) but OH is unsure of how it'll be pronounced in French so he's wary.

He said to me this morning we could call a 2nd girl Isobel so that when we call the girls to dinner we could just say "Élisobel!" :dohh:

Hey girls!!!!! My name is Rachael. Here's a little about me. My fiance and i have been together for 10.5 years. We are getting married March 21 of this year!! We had a BFP July 2011 and lost it a week later. We continuously kept trying and finally got it to happen for us again in August 2013. I had a blighted ovum. Basically i was pregnant, but i wasn't. There was a sac but no baby inside. I was around 7/8 weeks when that pregnancy ended. Well, here i am pregnant again. I am very cautious because of my history, but i'm happy to see my test line is darker than my control. That makes me feel great because that has never happened before. I have so much hope for this pregnancy and am so happy to join the September club!! I have a dr appt on Tuesday to confirm pregnancy. My last AF was Dec 4. I put it into the due date calculator and according to that my EDD is Sept 10th. I am 5 weeks today!

Hey girls!!!!! My name is Rachael. Here's a little about me. My fiance and i have been together for 10.5 years. We are getting married March 21 of this year!! We had a BFP July 2011 and lost it a week later. We continuously kept trying and finally got it to happen for us again in August 2013. I had a blighted ovum. Basically i was pregnant, but i wasn't. There was a sac but no baby inside. I was around 7/8 weeks when that pregnancy ended. Well, here i am pregnant again. I am very cautious because of my history, but i'm happy to see my test line is darker than my control. That makes me feel great because that has never happened before. I have so much hope for this pregnancy and am so happy to join the September club!! I have a dr appt on Tuesday to confirm pregnancy. My last AF was Dec 4. I put it into the due date calculator and according to that my EDD is Sept 10th. I am 5 weeks today!

Welcome! I am sorry about your previous losses, I know how hard that is xo great group, Congrats on your new pregnancy!

Our girl will be Erika or Paige, a boy NO idea but I love Benjamin.

Lovely names everyone! I need to get my thinking cap on for a boy.

Gorgeous names everyone :) If we have a girl she will be called Isla and if we have a boy he will either be Noah or Reuben :) I've just been looking at my ds's newborn photos tonight when we were at the hospital and can't believe we are blessed enough to be having another :) very happy (and bloated ha ha ha). Can't decide if its baby bloating or one too many choccies lol x

I'm totally stumped for names, thought we'd only have one so I used both the boys names I loved for ds first and middle name. For a girl I really like Shea but it's my niece's nickname so puts me off a bit

I love Anthony for a boy! It's my dads middle name. I also like Bradley.

We havent told anyone yet, bursting to spill the beans but going to try & wait for early scan on 20th, then may tell the parents.
Paige and Katelyn for a girl and no idea for a boy but plenty of time to decide :)
Been feeling a little quizzy, bloated & hungry today. Also sooooo tired.
How's everyone else doing ??
x x x

I've felt nothing. I thought for sure AF was just late. Only thing I've experienced was when I stand up from sitting down I get really light headed and dizzy. My nipples have been itchy now and then. Today I've felt cramping in my left ovary. Felt a bit nauseous at times but fine other than that!

We have no idea on names! My DH doesn't like to get hopes up so I don't think he will want to banter names back and forth till after 12 weeks. I like Hailey for a girl perhaps. Not as sure on boys....

Given my DH is so cautious, I haven't told many people yet. Just some friends and their spouses (6). I plan to tell my parents and brother soon (3) as they need to know if DH and I would be interested in a tropical vacation in November 2014.... Not if I have a 2 month old! So I will tell them before they book I think, in case they change their mind about going themselves.

I have only told my mother and cousin. We had a loss last year, so I want to wait until at least after my first appointment to see that everything is okay. Fortunately that appointment is this Friday. I am super anxious and can't wait to find out that this little bean is okay.

The fatigue is serious. I slept until 4 today and it is 9 and I am I struggling to keep my eyes open.

I plan to tell my parents and brother soon (3) as they need to know if DH and I would be interested in a tropical vacation in November 2014.... Not if I have a 2 month old! So I will tell them before they book I think, in case they change their mind about going themselves.

I am in a similar situation. We have close friends getting married in late November in the Virgin Islands. So that would mean if we go, we would have to fly to with a 2 month old.

Our girl name is Bailey. We've liked that since pregnant with DS1 in 2011! ... But we can't decide on a boy name... We like Derek, Andrew, Jason... But not sure yet we might pick something totally different for a boy!

We've already told my mother in law and father in law. Since my mom isn't here I need another woman to talk to lol. It's so hard to keep it a secret from everyone else though!

Hi gals, just checking in to say hi! Lovely baby names! I think we're pretty decided but not sure how much we're sharing :haha:

I have my ultrasound tomorrow, very nervous of course. Fingers crossed for a little heartbeat! <3

I've told my friend. Since I've had 2 miscarriages before I don't wanna tell too many ppl until I'm certain things will be okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->