* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Yes Jokerette I told DH. He wants me to be sure I can test and get results tomorrow before the weekend. He also wants me not to worry too much. :/

It's impossible not to worry so don't feel bad about that... As a mom you will worry forever with a child. I think getting the results before the weekend is a good idea. Hugs .... Hoping t see a big jump!

Anyone having any new symptoms? I feel like i'm freaking out over not really feeling anything. Some girls from another thread told me they didn't start getting any strong symptoms until 6 weeks. I just haven't felt too much. Yesterday for majority of the day i've felt cramping in my left ovary. Today i feel nothing. I am such an over thinker. I hate it! LOL.

I'm still not really having any symptoms hun so try not to worry and count yourself lucky... MS, sore boobs, weeing loads and stretching pains were already in full force for me at this point last time and I wouldn't wish it on anyone! So glad I'm symptom free so far this time lol xx

I'm pretty sure with DS1 I didn't feel pregnant until 6 weeks either! Then around 10 weeks I stopped feeling pregnant for about a week. DS1 is a happy 2 year old

Yes Jokerette I told DH. He wants me to be sure I can test and get results tomorrow before the weekend. He also wants me not to worry too much. :/

:hugs: So you will get same day results tomorrow? That's good.. waiting into the weekend would be unfair. FX for you tomorrow xx

Anyone having any new symptoms? I feel like i'm freaking out over not really feeling anything. Some girls from another thread told me they didn't start getting any strong symptoms until 6 weeks. I just haven't felt too much. Yesterday for majority of the day i've felt cramping in my left ovary. Today i feel nothing. I am such an over thinker. I hate it! LOL.

I don't have much either hun, just some fatigue, sore boobs on and off, and mild cramping here and there. No MS or anything like that yet. I dread 6 week mark lol...

:hugs: twinklie, I'm so sorry you are going through this! I hope you get good news tomorrow.

So I got my blood results back and their not good... my progesterone was 18.5, but my HCG was 330 on Monday and only 370 on Wednesday. No where near doubling. I am so worried.... I go Friday to get another blood test. :(

Hope it's good news on Friday, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you xx

I'm 6+2 now and have no symptoms what so ever, I don't feel pregnant at all. I am a bit nervous but I just keep telling myself I'm one of the lucky ones that might have it easy lol x

I've just had a phone call from the hospital saying they want me to have my scan tomorrow, as my GP marked request as urgent.
They concerned about etopic. Excited and nervous about it.
Been struggling all day with tiredness but ok now I can actually have a nap lol. Back still aching too.
How's everyone doing today xx

thanks girls. you're making me feel loads better! I think so much about symptoms that when I think I do feel something idk if it's real or my brain playing tricks lol

I've hardly got any symptoms just mega sore boobs, felt like death and really nauseous this morning because I slept in and leapt out of bed to get to work on time. Was ok once I had eaten. Still suffering from achey cramps at night

My boobs aren't as tender tonight but wondering if it's because I've dug out my maternity bra.
Hot flushes and a touch of nausea today but nothing really.
Xx

I think i have my first symptom. I have a lot of gas today lol.

So far the symptoms I have is fatigue, a lot of gas, constipation and cramps. My boobs are sore, but not as bad as they were a week or so ago. My first prenatal visit is tomorrow, hoping to hear a heartbeat.

Hey guys! I'm excited to be able to join you guys. I was going to wait until tomorrow at 4 weeks, but jumping in now. Due to breastfeeding I've had really short lps and was expecting af to show up last Saturday so it seems like I should be a lot farther than not yet 4 weeks. My due date is September 19. I have 1 DD, who is 21 months. No names picked out yet, still have the boys names from last time I suppose. We'll have to see if we still like them. We're planning on telling DH's parents next weekend when we go out there and my parents over facetime probably. We have a big sister shirt for DD to wear, I couldn't pass it up at a consignment sale in Sept for .25. I'm excited she may actually get to wear it. We've been trying for a year this month, so it seemed like it may not happen for awhile still.

I know it's so hard not to worry, but I say enjoy not having symptoms while you can. The first sign I got last time and this time is nausea, not bad yet, just annoying. So exciting people are already having scans!

i m having mild cramping here and there and i have no taste at all...i m putting lemon on everything i eat to get some taste..other than this i have no symptoms...

It's only 7 pm and I'm having trouble staying awake! Lol urgh

I've just had a phone call from the hospital saying they want me to have my scan tomorrow, as my GP marked request as urgent.
They concerned about etopic. Excited and nervous about it.
Been struggling all day with tiredness but ok now I can actually have a nap lol. Back still aching too.
How's everyone doing today xx
Why do they have that concern? I hope everything looks as it should and you get a fun early peek at your baby!

Hey guys! I'm excited to be able to join you guys. I was going to wait until tomorrow at 4 weeks, but jumping in now. Due to breastfeeding I've had really short lps and was expecting af to show up last Saturday so it seems like I should be a lot farther than not yet 4 weeks. My due date is September 19. I have 1 DD, who is 21 months. No names picked out yet, still have the boys names from last time I suppose. We'll have to see if we still like them. We're planning on telling DH's parents next weekend when we go out there and my parents over facetime probably. We have a big sister shirt for DD to wear, I couldn't pass it up at a consignment sale in Sept for .25. I'm excited she may actually get to wear it. We've been trying for a year this month, so it seemed like it may not happen for awhile still.

I know it's so hard not to worry, but I say enjoy not having symptoms while you can. The first sign I got last time and this time is nausea, not bad yet, just annoying. So exciting people are already having scans!

Welcome!! congrats!!!

If I didn't have a two year old, I would be on the couch snoozing!!

I can't get over how different this pregnancy is from my son's. With my son, I was like many of you ladies - no symptoms really to speak of until, like, 8-9 weeks and then it was just some mild nausea at times. This time I have felt awful since the get-go. And almost nothing sounds good to eat. I just sent my husband to the store to get me ramen noodles (which I am rationalizing as I will use some broth instead of the delicious-yet-MSG-filled-yet-powder that comes with it) and a cherry-lime slurpee :rofl: I really wanted the cherry but I don't want all the red dye so I am compromising ;)

DH was like, wow I finally get to be one of those guys who goes out to get foods his pregnant wife is craving! :haha:

What are you ladies craving?

I fell asleep earlier for a half hour. I'm getting sleepy again already...

I'm not really having cravings. Like, i'll eat what i think sounds good, but when i eat it.. it doesn't taste how i thought it would. I want to eat constantly, but mainly sweets. Ramen does sound good right now.... cherry slurpee does too.... lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->