* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

ahh you all have such lovely ways of telling people! I guess it's different telling people when you already have one...you can get them involved!

How did you all tell your OH?

Staggered out the bathroom holding the test unable to get out words. First time was a much cuter experience!

My symptoms eased off until a few days ago, now an afternoon nap is compulsory and my boobs are so tender they wake me up in the night when I roll over. Nausea has started, but only low level, feeling a little quesy for 5 mins at a time, rather than all day or actually being sick. We've only told my parents and brother, then two of my best friends, one of whom I met in the nicu when both our LOs were in together. She's 19 weeks now so its lovely we'll have 2 at a very similar age.

Love the photoshoot idea Jokerette. I'm planning to try one too. A pouty DD with a sign saying 'only child; expiring September 2014'

Got my 12 week ultrasound date yesterday, 24th February when I'll be 12+5. Can't wait.

Aww bananabump, my daughter is a Grace/Gracie. I'm dreading the name thing this time! It took forever to find DDs name, in the end they said 'you're having an c-section in 2 days' and we just shut ourselves away for the next day until we found it. DH is Irish, and likes really traditional names, but we already have a very, very difficult to spell and pronounce surname, so I think the first name needs to be easier. He wanted Saoirse for DD, pretty name but not easy to spell! That said we are considering Iarlaith for a boy (pronounced Ear-la... and the fact I have to explain that is why its a consideration not a yes).

In a war of wills with DD this morning. She won't touch her food, just pushes it away and says 'out' to get out the chair, then she'll bring me a bottle or drag me to the fridge repeating 'milk, milk'. I really want to ease her down on milk and have more food, but shes being very willful about it.

Ladies, just wanted to say I've flown (not long haul) 2-3 hour flight and an hour drive either side, with an 8 week old which was so easy, he fed and slept the whole time, then on my own with an 8/9 month old, and it was fine so don't discount holidays xx

Hi all. Just took another cb digi and finally got my '3+' :). Really happy! And will aim not to test any more. I am not surer how this area works.. Where I used to live you had no appointments until booking in with midwife at 8 weeks and then 12 week scan apt came through the post. Here, they have given me a doc appointment for Monday but I'm not sure what happens after that. What do the docs do? Do they test or go over family history or anything? Or do they just refer to midwife?

We've told both mums, and some close friends.. About 8 people know and I already feel that is enough for now. Already feel I only told some of those people because they would have moaned about not being first to know :dohh:

Those with children already, when do you plan on telling them?

Xx

Hi gals, just checking in to say hi! Lovely baby names! I think we're pretty decided but not sure how much we're sharing :haha:

I have my ultrasound tomorrow, very nervous of course. Fingers crossed for a little heartbeat! <3

Excited to hear all about it! I still have 5 more sleeps lol

Well girls, slept from 9:30pm to 7am again... this fatigue thing I tell you lol.. and now I am at work and exhausted again... LOL

I seem to have both! I'm so shattered but keep waking at 4am for no reason and struggling to get back to sleep.

Except for last night, MS hit just before I went to bed so I had trouble getting off, then LO woke 45 mins after I fell asleep and stayed up til 4am :dohh: She's cutting her molars, tough times all around.

Just got back from our ultrasound, saw the little heartbeat :) 120 bpm :) the tech said she measured it 6 weeks 1 day, but it's so small at this point it's hard to get a good measurement so we go back in two weeks. Was really lovely to see that little flicker on the screen!

Just got back from our ultrasound, saw the little heartbeat :) 120 bpm :) the tech said she measured it 6 weeks 1 day, but it's so small at this point it's hard to get a good measurement so we go back in two weeks. Was really lovely to see that little flicker on the screen!

Congrats!!!!!

So I got my blood results back and their not good... my progesterone was 18.5, but my HCG was 330 on Monday and only 370 on Wednesday. No where near doubling. I am so worried.... I go Friday to get another blood test. :(

Huge congrats! That is great news, so glad everything went well and you got to see the HB! I will be 6+1 so hopefully I get the same :D:hugs:

So I got my blood results back and their not good... my progesterone was 18.5, but my HCG was 330 on Monday and only 370 on Wednesday. No where near doubling. I am so worried.... I go Friday to get another blood test. :(

Oh Twinklie, I am sorry you are going through this, I hope its matter of slow rising HCG which does happen. ( I was a slow riser too). I know they like it to go up 60% in 48 hours but I have read a few women on here who tested low the first draw and then skyrocketed - I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow xo:hugs:

Thinking of you lots. I've been where you are. Try to keep sending positive vibes. Don't get worked up until you know what exactly is going on. :hugs:

I seem to have pregnancy insomnia xx
Me too!! I'm waking up every morning at like 4am... then cant fall back asleep! I'm sure fatugue will hit soon then we'll be looking back in this wishing we had used the time! LOL

I seem to have both! I'm so shattered but keep waking at 4am for no reason and struggling to get back to sleep.

Except for last night, MS hit just before I went to bed so I had trouble getting off, then LO woke 45 mins after I fell asleep and stayed up til 4am :dohh: She's cutting her molars, tough times all around.

oooh man thats a horrible night!!! :( So sorry!

Yay!!!! What an awesome feeling seeing that blinking heartbeat!! <3

<3 <3 hugs to my friend ... I know how worried you must be. Have you talked to DH?

Yes Jokerette I told DH. He wants me to be sure I can test and get results tomorrow before the weekend. He also wants me not to worry too much. :/

I don't know a thing about levels but I have my fingers crossed for you!

Uh this disturbed sleep is making me shattered, ds not sleeping that well so he's lying in in the mornings and that's helping xx

Qwk so glad your scan went well! I love scans. Must have been lovely to see the hb :)

Twinklie I've got everything crossed for good results on Friday for you xxx

My son had his first day at nursery today and it was soo nice to have a little break :) I did the housework, met a friend for lunch and then had a lovely long nap! Bliss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->