* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Mmmm a Ramon does sound yunmy! So much sodium though I'll save it for a huge craving night! LOL

Congratulations to newcomers! ☆★

I did not sleep well, I stayed up with dh re watching lost series 2 after I told him I wanted to go to bed about 9, ended up being after 11 and he didn't come to bed anyway. I woke at 1.30 and he wasn't in bed, he has to get up at 5.15 so I text him saying he's silly and he'd started to watch a film.
Came to bed just after 2 which disturbed me and he climbed over me to go to the toilet and crushed me both ways.
I couldn't get comfy and then I could hear ds and then I needed to wee.
I fell asleep and the alarm went off for dh work and I've now been wide awake for an hour.
I've decided to have a shower.
Xx

Hope this turns out to be nothing Twinkle and your numbers today are good.

Welcome newcomers, good to have you.

Nausea is definitely starting, not as bad as last time yet, but its early days as it wasn't until 8 or 9 weeks last time I hit my puking stride. Fatigue not as bad yet thankfully, boobs not as achy as last time either, maybe they already did all their stretching and growing?!

Have to get my challenge in to my work today about redundancy, don't imagine it will make a blind bit of difference but I need to get it in so at least I did it, and if I choose to go the legal route down the road I've met all the steps I should have done.

What a nuisance dinah, I was "made redundant" whilst pregnant/on maternity leave - they failed to renew my fixed term contract and I'd been there over 2 years.
I ended up taking them to employment tribunal but they settled out of court a week before the date of the hearing and I got notice pay, holiday pay, redundancy payment, hurt to feelings compensation, loss of earnings and employment rights payment!
I represented myself and kept every single piece of paperwork they ever issued.
I even had a letter saying we are not renewing the contract because of my pregnancy!
Idiots.
Do everything you can to protect yourself xx

Lol sadly I don't have a letter like that, but they did take half my job off me while on maternity leave and are now paying a contractor to do it, and saying there isn't enough work for me anymore, and that is certainly a big no no in employment law terms.

Just a test and its :bfn:. I dont know what is going on. I did test with a early predictor test a couple of days ago and it was :bfp: with a faint pink line. I guess I am going to take one tomorrow. Stressed now.

How are you getting on? X

Sorry I have been absent for a couple of days - life seems to get in the way doesn't it?

I work part time, Thurs and Fri, but I have a training day today which wound up being cancelled so I have a long weekend!

How are we all?

Lol sadly I don't have a letter like that, but they did take half my job off me while on maternity leave and are now paying a contractor to do it, and saying there isn't enough work for me anymore, and that is certainly a big no no in employment law terms.

Yeah that's definitely not on! Have you got any evidence? Emails? Copy them all xx

Joining in. According to my LMP, my due date will be around September 16. I got my BFP on January 3 which was 4 or 5 days before my AF was due.

Dinah sorry to hear what your work has done to you :-( Don't know how some employers think they can get away with the 'you're pregnant/ now have a child so getting rid of' card. It's happened to too many of my friends. Hope u get it sorted hun.

Today I had my first doctor's appointment. She just asked if I knew what to eat/ how to keep fit, weighed me (eek) and took my blood pressure. She didn't say what my blood pressure is but said its low and to be careful not to stand up too quickly so I don't get dizzy. Never had low blood pressure before?? Surprised it wasn't sky high as I was trying to prevent lo from destroying he office ha ha!

Welcome Neicy! :wave:

Low blood pressure is an early pregnancy thing, I get it horribly too.

I'm really weak and wobbly today after another horrible night with LO. I got really faint in the shower which was scary since LO and I share! I don't want to think about what could have happened if I'd actually passed out.

Thank goodness it's the weekend, should hopefully be allowed a lie in tomorrow :happydance: I neeed it!

Welcome Neicy! :wave:

Low blood pressure is an early pregnancy thing, I get it horribly too.

I'm really weak and wobbly today after another horrible night with LO. I got really faint in the shower which was scary since LO and I share! I don't want to think about what could have happened if I'd actually passed out.

Thank goodness it's the weekend, should hopefully be allowed a lie in tomorrow :happydance: I neeed it!

Ah thanks hun that's put my mind at rest :) Had no idea it was an early pregnancy symptom as didn't get it last time.

That sounds scary hun! Did u pass out if your first pregnancy? Lie is sounds good to me :) Have a lovely, restful weekend :thumbup:

Quite a few times haha! I was checking the bottom shelf in a supermarket, stood up too quickly and fell straight back down again. I was so scared at the time but looking back I giggle. I hadn't eaten much because of MS so OH had to go and find a sugary drink to rescue me, low blood sugar doesn't help. I didn't look pregnant, I must have looked drunk sat in the pasta isle drinking coke.

Hope you have a lovely weekend too!

Got my blood done this morning and hoping my doctor's office will share the results with me before they close at noon. :/ Last time my hcg went from 335 to 370 in 48 hours. This blood was taken 40 hours since the last one. FX.

Thinking of you Twinklie <3 :hugs:

I am also getting REALLY dizzy when i stand up from sitting down. It has been my main symptom. It started last week.

Here's a pic of my progression. I'm feeling super excited!!!

Attachments

• test110.png
    test110.png
    190.9 KB · Views: 5
Please send kind thoughts and prayers to DD. Just been to dr's with her and now in a&e as she isn't well. Extremely high blood sugar indicating type 1 diabetes. Treating her as they would treat a diabetic right now and will be admitted later. Xx

Please send kind thoughts and prayers to DD. Just been to dr's with her and now in a&e as she isn't well. Extremely high blood sugar indicating type 1 diabetes. Treating her as they would treat a diabetic right now and will be admitted later. Xx

prayers sent <3 :hugs:

thinking of your daughter

Thinking of her. Hope everything is okay :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->