* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I had some wonderful news this morning! Had a scan and there was my beanie measuring just right, with a healthy little heartbeat :cloud9:

The bleeding was caused by a haematoma which shouldn't cause any complications.

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and support, it really meant a lot :hugs:

Ahh that's fantastic news! So lovely xx

got my hcg levels back today... 16,478!!!! I'm either measuring a week ahead or possibility of twins?! thats high for 5 weeks

Very Happy for you TigerLily that everything is ok with your bean :) xx

That's brilliant news TigerlilyB, so happy everything is ok xx

Great, great news tigerlily! Sorry, I should have read other posts before I posted. Naaxi - we are due the same day and both we are second babies!

Great news Tigerlilly. I have been spotting, i am trying to stay hopeful since bleeding doesn't always mean something is wrong. i can't wait for my first scan. Will certainly put my mind at ease.

Great, great news tigerlily! Sorry, I should have read other posts before I posted. Naaxi - we are due the same day and both we are second babies!

Hello! :wave: That's awesome. How old is your first? My son is 27.5 months.

I had some wonderful news this morning! Had a scan and there was my beanie measuring just right, with a healthy little heartbeat :cloud9:

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and support, it really meant a lot :hugs:
Amazing news, glad everything is ok x x

Naaxi - my daughter will be 3 in March so they are close in age! And ooooo, you are in Canada! I have wanted to go there for so long!

Fantastic news!

Started on labetalol to lower my blood pressure today as it had risen to 139/95. Dr had the encouraging words that 'I'm sure you'll be maxed out on this before long'. Way to keep me positive!

Got to take a Clearblue week estimator test:) Showing it to husband in hour when he gets home with a few gifts from the baby. Pregnant 1-2:)))))))

Naaxi - my daughter will be 3 in March so they are close in age! And ooooo, you are in Canada! I have wanted to go there for so long!

Thats is awesome :) It really is quite gorgeous here, you should come. But I would recommend the summer time if you dont like well below freezing temperatures haha!

I am so impatient to start showing already! :haha: Hopefully the time will go by quickly, but I remember last time I had two ultrasounds before 12 weeks and it still seemed like forever... now I dont even get an appointment until 12 weeks and I am not getting the nuchal scan so I don't know when I will get to see this little lol! I guess I will just have have cross my fingers and hope all is going well until March!

Dinah, hopefully your blood pressure lowers!

Kittycat, so exciting! :) Best of luck talking to your hunny!

Tigerlily - That's great news! So happy for you.

Naaxi - Congrats. I hear you on the waiting. My first appointment is going to be the last week of February, it seems like forever.

Dinah - Hope your blood pressure gets back to normal. Stupid doctor, not something you should say to a pregnant woman.

Kittycat - Congrats! How did you tell your husband?

Tentatively moving over here if you ladies will let me.. :blush:

I am apparently 3 weeks and 4 days today, and due September 28th! This baby is a clomid baby, and I got my first BFP at 9dpo.. And it's now 11dpo and the lines are getting stronger. :happydance:

We've had 3 losses so I am so nervous but fingers crossed we'll be able to stick around here!

1012804_10153804880810122_2040747183_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->