* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

I pressed multi-quote to loads and nothing has come up now :( Tried to take a day off the net yesterday, just focus on DD, but I did pop on really late about midnight when I couldn't sleep, again.

Requested to be fb friends, initials are AF.

Yes we'll be doing the Downs screening. The combined test is non invasive, they look for some soft markers on the ultrasound, and take blood from you, then its only if you're classed as high risk they ask you about more invasive tests. For me the result was 1 in 19,000 so I found it very reassuring.

Really sorry to the ladies in limbo, I hope the docs can provide some reassurance all is okay.

Leah Marie, scary night but I'm so happy shes doing well now and they worked out the issue quickly.

Had to take DD in for her monthly injection to help her fight off colds, and we were on the nicu ward office this time rather than the usual outpatients ward. I've been back to the nicu several times, as we try to do some fundraising for them every year, but this time it really hit me now I'm expecting again all we went through last time, and how terrifying it is that we might be back there again. I just keep getting myself so worked up about how this pregnancy is going to go, and it's very likely my last one so really I want to try to enjoy it.

As DD was so early last time I couldn't BF, but I did express for 12 weeks. She never got the hang of latching (which I blame on her having a feeding tube, surely it must be harder to use her tongue or to get a seal with her lips with a tube down there?), and then I had to stop anyway as they needed to put me on some medication for a misdiagnosed condition. So while I want to try to bf this time my experience last time was very negative, and I don't know if I have it in me to pump for weeks on end again as I hated it so much last time.

I friend requested you on FB. my real name is Amy so hopefully you see the request.. Cant wait to join the group!

Unfortunately we didn't find the screening very reassuring, they couldn't do the nuchal measurements at my 12 week scan as dd wouldn't co-operate and the my bloods came back as borderline high risk. We didn't know what to do for the best and it was incredibly stressful, in the end as there were absolutely no signs of soft markers at the 20 week scan so we left it and luckily everything was fine. If they can't get the measurements this time I will be considering not having the bloods done.

Hi Ladies!

can I join in I just got my positive pregnancy test today and my edd is 9/23! I do not confirm with the doctor until the 28th!

Hi guys, sorry I've been Mia for a while, been so busy with work. Just caught up with everything.

Sorry to those whose babies have grown wings.

Am 6 weeks today, I have my first mw appt tomorrow afternoon. Have had to tell a few people at work, due to needing time off for appointments and I don't like lying! Have told my parents and siblings, and dh parents. Have held off telling dh sister as she is just going through the adoption process and had a bit of bad news just before Xmas so they are to sure what's happening at the mo.

Have hardly any symptoms, sore boobs and feeling very tired (also due to 2yr waking several times in the night recently, cutting 2nd molars!), have had the occasional Nausea when awake in the night, so hopefully it will stay at night time.

This is my 2nd baby, we won't be finding out, even though I am very anal and like to have everything organised, like the surprise at the end of labour!

I have sent a request for the fb page, my name is Natalie

HI can I join this thread . due date is 14th September :)

Hello Ladies! I hope it is not too late to join :cloud9:

I found out I was expecting on Christmas Eve but with a couple miscarriages and an ectopic resulting in the loss of my right ovary in my past i've been pretty worried. My EDD is 9/2 and I am so excited. Today I am 6 w 6 d.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Hello ladies! May I join you? My name is grace and I have a 15 month old daughter and pregnant with #2.. I conceived both with pcos. I got kicked out of my august group because my due date changed to sept 1st. SO I had my scan today and everything is perfect so far!

Is anyone here good with ramzi's method? I would love a guess!

Due date: September 1st
Scan: 7weeks exact

P.s. Do we have a Facebook group?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
Day 2 of bedrest and morning sickness has arrived with a vengeance. I finally was able to finish my breakfast about an hour ago. I feel so crappy. I can't wait for my husband to get home from work with some ginger ale.

I was spotting yesterday, which prompted the doctor to order bed rest and double my progesterone dosage. I miscarried last year. Still spotting, but now brown or pinkish and only when I wipe. So that is a good sign. Plus showing new symptoms like morning sickness is also a good sign. I go back to the doctor Friday.

PrincessTaz - Exciting about being 7 weeks! I sent you a message on facebook about joining the group, it'll be in the other tab(which I didn't know existed and found a message from 2012 there, oops)

Sunshine - We won't be doing the down syndrom screening, but unless we have any issues the only scan we plan to get is the 20 week one.

Nlk - Glad everything is in the right place. I hope the cyst stops causing you pain.

Lauren/Laurabe/brbunch/bellybump89 - Congrats and welcome!

MrsMalcom - Sorry about the ms. Glad your spotting is less and the Dr. is looking out for you. Hope they can give you some good news on Friday!

Hello ladies! May I join you? My name is grace and I have a 15 month old daughter and pregnant with #2.. I conceived both with pcos. I got kicked out of my august group because my due date changed to sept 1st. SO I had my scan today and everything is perfect so far!

Is anyone here good with ramzi's method? I would love a guess!

Due date: September 1st
Scan: 7weeks exact

P.s. Do we have a Facebook group?

There is a Facebook group! If you look back a page you can find the link!

Bellybump... welcome to the group! Love your sono. Did you get to hear a heartbeat?!?

hey ladies how are you all doing? me morning sickness, and insomnia but exhausted. and today my oh lost his job which is really frusterating and stressful, trying not to stress out about it but completely easier said than done, felt like a failure as a mother cuz now I feel like I cant provide for the kids I do have let alone bring another into the world, just been a long, emotionally tiring day and now i cant sleep :S

Laurabe - Congratulations :)

Brbunch - Congratulations, same due date as me too :)

Bellybump89 - Congratulations. I have pcos too, my first was conceived with clomid but this ons is a natural surprise! I can't believe your August group kicked you out, that's a bit harsh but their loss is out gain, welcome to the group :)

Kalush - Just checked me messages and nothing has come through to my Inbox or others.

MrsMalcolm - Hope you're feeling better soon and the spotting stops (hugs)

MommyCandice - I'm sorry about your oh losing his job, I can just imagine how stressful it must me but please don't feel bad. Kids need love above all and I'm sure they have that*In abundance. Really hope he finds something new soon though. I've been feeling really nauseous the last few days too and my boobs are getting really painful on a night when I sleep on my front

Welcome Lauren, Laura, Brbunch, Bellybump

Sorry about DH job MommyCandice, is there much hope of him getting another one? Is there any kind of social security over there that will cover him for a bit? I know how it feels to worry about money, this baby was a suprise for us as DH is still in his probabtionary period at work and we wanted to know we had a secure income incase I was made redundant. If his isn't made permenant in february we're going to have to sell the house very, very quickly and move back in with mum and dad (a challenge since they don't have a spare room as my brother moved home after uni, dad runs his business from the second bedroom and the forth is too small for a double bed and is DDs room for when she stays over.. hmm).

MrsMalcolm, glad the spotting is going away, good news only on Friday for you x

Nausea well and truely settled in here, and the fatigue hits me about 3 or 4 every day, which is bad as I have to be awake for DD as hubby doesn't get in from work until 6.30-7. Dozed off while reading her a story yesterday so she clocked me with the book!

Congratulations to all the new ladies! Just added you all to the list x

Brbunch we've got the same due date :)

Bellybump love your scan pic! I haven't even had my booking in appt yet! Midwife is coming on Sunday though.

Don't forget to join the fb group everyone! X

Congrats to the new bfps!!

Mrsmalcolm - I hope bedrest continues to work and all is well! So sorry about the spotting :hugs:

Candice - ugh really sorry about DH's job, that is stressful! I hope he is able to find a new job quickly!

Dinah - sorry to hear about the MS. I was saying to DH the other day, I wonder when I will feel normal again??? Not exhausted/famished/nauseated/headachey most of the time? :wacko:

Not much going on over here, just tired and sick feeling...! Totally overdid it Sunday with a brunch and swim class back to back, fell asleep by 7:30 and didn't eve get to say goodnight to my son! My next scan isn't until January 24, way too long - patience is not my strong suit ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->