* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Dr appt in an hour. It's for pregnancy confirmation and blood work. Wish me luck!

Finally getting back in to some normality and will join the FB group later as phone doesn't seem to like the link!

Had pregnancy confirmed yesterday so very exciting! Catching up with all the posts I've missed in the past few days so bear with me! X

Bellybump... welcome to the group! Love your sono. Did you get to hear a heartbeat?!?

Thanks! I did get to hear the heartbeat it was 148 just like my daughters was

Laurabe - Congratulations :)

Brbunch - Congratulations, same due date as me too :)

Bellybump89 - Congratulations. I have pcos too, my first was conceived with clomid but this ons is a natural surprise! I can't believe your August group kicked you out, that's a bit harsh but their loss is out gain, welcome to the group :)

Kalush - Just checked me messages and nothing has come through to my Inbox or others.

MrsMalcolm - Hope you're feeling better soon and the spotting stops (hugs)

MommyCandice - I'm sorry about your oh losing his job, I can just imagine how stressful it must me but please don't feel bad. Kids need love above all and I'm sure they have that*In abundance. Really hope he finds something new soon though. I've been feeling really nauseous the last few days too and my boobs are getting really painful on a night when I sleep on my front

That's so awesome this one was a natural surprise! I used vitex last time and this time i used metformin and picked up my clomid but turns out I didn't need it lol

The nurse came in and told me im just about 6 weeks and due Sept 12! Dr did a pap smear and took 7 viles of blood. I have to come in Thursday for another round of blood drawn to make sure hcg is doubling. Also have to drink one of those orange sugar drinks and fast for 8 hrs lol. I will feel calm and real good about everything once I hear the hcg level comparisons

I would like to join this group, got my bfp 2 days ago and would be due sept 22. I am so nervous and excited all at the same time. This is my first so I'm not really sure what to expect!

Hi Girls! Welcome newcomers and congrats on your BFP's!

I had my first scan today.. DH and I saw the heartbeat and the little blob lol - it was really surreal and exciting - never had that before! Baby measured exactly 6 weeks as it should and heartbeat was perfect. We go back in 2 weeks for 2 month/8week ultrasound. We should see more then of baby too!

What a cool day :D

How does everyone here get such early dr apps? My dr said they would not see me til 9 weeks

How does everyone here get such early dr apps? My dr said they would not see me til 9 weeks

Depends on circumstances hun. I was due to see the midwife around 9 weeks but then due to my ops I've had they said I'd need an early scan.
Had one on Friday & it was just to make sure baby is where it should be. Got another one on Monday.
How you doing ?? x x

How's everyone doing today ?
Symptoms have increased last night which I'm glad puts me at ease.
Been feeling sick, more in the evening. Totally wiped out, really senatative boobs - can't even touch them & pulling in lower adoman.
x x x

I'm doing great, other than wanting to eat everything in sight and minor twinges here and there, I' m not really having any symptoms. I almost wish I was having more symptoms so it would feel more real, but then again I don't want to feel terrible all day.

Its catch 22, we want the symptoms to feel pregnant but dont want to feel rough lol xx

Everyone is different unfortunately... I am with a private fertility clinic and I think they do them every two weeks for the first trimester, then I will be referred to an OB. But I do appreciate the extra scans for sure.. helps a little for the extra reassurance but at the same time, it doesn't change the outcome of anything. I am excited for the next one in two weeks to see how much it changes.

Its catch 22, we want the symptoms to feel pregnant but dont want to feel rough lol xx

Very true lol... I can say with confidence that I do not want morning sickness though haha.. so far, sore boobs, VERY tired, sore hips, and that's about it :) Not great but could be much worse

Very true lol... I can say with confidence that I do not want morning sickness though haha.. so far, sore boobs, VERY tired, sore hips, and that's about it :) Not great but could be much worse

Yes I was so sick yesterday, vomiting all day. I couldn't keep anything down. But today, so far i feel absolutely fine. I do know as happy as I am to see another symptom, that is one that I don't know if I can handle on a regular basis.

Hello ladies! Could I join you? Due September 18th :) Looks like I am the only one with that due date if I didn't miss anyone haha :)

And my GP doesn't want to see me until 12 weeks! So that's the second week in March lol! I am dying already :p

Hello ladies! Could I join you? Due September 18th :) Looks like I am the only one with that due date if I didn't miss anyone haha :)

And my GP doesn't want to see me until 12 weeks! So that's the second week in March lol! I am dying already :p

Oh my an I moaned about waiting till tomorrow. Im due the 19th yay. Congratulations and gl xx

Wow tomorrow?! What will your appointment consist of? My first pregnancy had spotting so I already had two ultrasounds before I was 12 weeks! So this is new territory for me haha.

Due 28th based off O date. Ready to try again as had MC @ 9 weeks and 2 chemicals after.

Congratulations Sks0730, Naaxi and Kittycat155 :) I'll add you all to the list now! Hope you're all feeling ok x

I had some wonderful news this morning! Had a scan and there was my beanie measuring just right, with a healthy little heartbeat :cloud9:

The bleeding was caused by a haematoma which shouldn't cause any complications.

Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and support, it really meant a lot :hugs:

Attachments

• 6w1ds.png
    6w1ds.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe