* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Morning ladies.. well I woke up today and for the first time no sore boobs... made me really nervous. I know symptoms can come and go but It still freaks me out :( I am very fatigued still so there is that! lol

Welcome and congrats whitfield! Hi Petzy - yes, I've heard symptoms come and go to but I'm always poking at my boobs to see if they are still sore - I'm sure that looks interesting to anyone who catches me doing it - ha! I've started to get nauseous today which is earlier than with DD. So that is exciting and frightening all at the same time. It's not bad, and if it was like this the entire time, I would be THRILLED but if it is a pre-cursor, I'm in trouble.

I got an early ultrasound today so check on some cramping I had been having. I actually got the script from the ultrasound back in November but had to cancel my appointment. So I went today! While they were checking my ovaries for cysts, or to find out what could be causing my cramping, they checked out the baby! It was too early to see a heart beat (darn I should have waited another week)... we saw a perfect gestational sac and yolk sac! Just like it should look for 5w4d! :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=722049&d=1389890454

Whigfield we are due same day:) I have had 1 MC at 9 weeks and 2 chems so in same boat of hoping this is IT! Also LTTTC. Good luck:)

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

@Kittycat Yay! Sorry to hear of your losses and the LTTTC (I'd never wish either of those on ANYONE), but it's nice to have someone in a similar situation to me.. Especially being due on the same day! :happydance:

@Jokerette What a lovely scan! Will you have another one as follow up or are they satisfied that baby is in the right place and everything now? :flower:

Thanks ladies! :hugs:

@Jokerette What a lovely scan! Will you have another one as follow up or are they satisfied that baby is in the right place and everything now? :flower:

I'm not really sure! I have an appt with my Dr on Monday so I'm sure we'll discuss it then. I know I will go in for sure around 12 weeks for the NT scan, so I will probably have to wait until that one.

Part of me is kicking myself... i should have scheduled this one for NEXT week so i could see the heartbeat. But i feel good knowing its all developing nicely :)

Whigfield I know just what you mean! Last time I found out I was pregnant it was about 20 days after O more or les this time I said to husband great even MORE of stress wait to get to 13 weeks. My boobs did not hurt nearly as bad and I am already a little sick at certain things-brushing teeth is gag inducing. Just the thought. And last time when baby came it was obvious I was further along by features but size alone had me weeks behind. So hopefully that means this one is growing good! You going to get monitored more closely considering you used meds in general and also from history?

@Jokerette Maybe they'll do another one for you at around 7 weeks? At least if they don't it still breaks up the wait time for the 12 week scan? :happydance:

@Kittycat That's good re the symptoms! I really want to start getting morning sickness soon (I know that everyone thinks I'll regret it.. But I really do want it for the security factor!). All I have really is tiredness and boob tenderness, but they're not tender all the time.. I poke them a lot to make sure they're still hurting. :haha: I should think we'll definitely be monitored more closely this time. I should be going for bloods on Monday just to make sure it's all rising correctly, and the FS mentioned that we'll have our first scan at 7 weeks. I might book additional scans privately too, not sure. Just glad we sorted all our finances before this baby and we're in a good position to do things like that if we need to. :flower: We ended up having 5 scans with the last baby!

What about you?

After the bleeding I had last pregnancy (was literally every day), I am super nervous of seeing any this time. I'm only 11dpo but nothing yet thankfully! :happydance:

I had a few gifts and when he got to the lottery tickets I asked who do you think it's from? He guessed my Mom who is KNOWN to give lottery tickets, and then few others. Said nope it's from, and gave him the test stick.

He lost. Baby don't like him lmaoooooo. But seriously he was shocked again. He is the type who change affects him even when it is good change. We both are for most part. And after what he saw me go through last time I think he is worried. I slipped into a bad state for few weeks. Got better as time went on.

Last time I had bleeding for last 3 or so weeks. Spotting first few days then heavier and heavier until I knew in heart and then went to ER. So yeah I was thinking the SAME thing today. I know bleeding is not the end automatically but feel it very well could be for me.

Yeah same thing. My boobs are not 24/7 but last 2 nights been bad and had heartburn last night too. I can not WAIT for MS. I know last time cherry drops helped a lot. I would pop another when first was almost gone. Only felt BAD BAD when I had finished eating for about hour after so I ate 2 big meals instead of 3 regular. Last time I did not start feeling anything MS wise until few weeks post O. So take that is good. It was days after my Mom had said oh no MS yet? THANKS Mom!

I was SO tired few dpo and then ok now pretty beat. Feel glued when I sit or lay down. I was in bathroom thinking well could just nap here for a bit as it was comfy(tub is right in front so had legs propped up)

Going to tell Mom within few days. Know I can not hide MS from her for long and REALLY want to tell her anyway. Only reason I am debating it is if something happens will she deal with it ok again.

@Kittycat I keep trying to calm myself, since last time was really 50/50. If the bleed hadn't grown so much, it likely would have been fine... Just inconvenient and stressful. :haha:

Oh god at your mom! That sounds like something my mom would say. :haha: I hope I feel at least a little bit of morning sickness rather than none at all, but I guess there are ladies out there who never get it! It was only VERY mild in my last pregnancy and like I said, that pregnancy would have been fine without that bleed, so maybe I am one of them? (Watch me get struck down with it BAD next week! :haha:)

I'm really tired at the moment and keep having to take naps during the day which is unlike me, but luckily I work from home (self-employed) so I can just nap when I need to and catch up later.

Good on telling your mom! I told mine straight away. She was so supportive through everything (though sometimes prone to saying silly things :haha:) and even carries around a scan photo of the last baby in her purse. :cry: I know that if anything happens this time I'll need her so it was very natural for us to tell her straight away. DH's mom can wait until 12 weeks though! :haha:

OMG! I know what you mean about waiting to tell DH's mom. We told both our parents the first time around (when I had a chemical) and my parents were very supportive when it happened but DH's parents said they were 'very hurt and upset.' Duh! How they heck do they think we felt? So we waited until 7 weeks with DD to tell them and will probably wait the same or more this time. It's always so hard to know when to tell people.....

@chippyslady That's better than my MIL!! She never said a WORD about it after it happened and really didn't seem to be affected at all. But she's made it clear she "expects to know before other people" and "better not find out over facebook"... So.. Guess how she'll be finding out this time. :haha:

Nice Scan pic Jokerette! You will see the HB next time I am sure! xx Thats great

OMG! I know what you mean about waiting to tell DH's mom. We told both our parents the first time around (when I had a chemical) and my parents were very supportive when it happened but DH's parents said they were 'very hurt and upset.' Duh! How they heck do they think we felt? So we waited until 7 weeks with DD to tell them and will probably wait the same or more this time. It's always so hard to know when to tell people.....

Good grief the nerve of your in laws!

On another note your daughter has a really awesome middle name :D

Whigfield LMAO!!! I like your style! I am just so THIRSTY. I can normally go hours ad be like crap I want a drink. I was eating and had to stop and get a drink cause felt I could not finish.

My husband can tell his family when/if he wants. I have no interaction with his parents and only limited with his siblings. The parents are racist towards me and siblings are ok but no real reason to talk being I never see them.

Also guess in Moms time you knew based on symptoms and missed period. No home tests. And now you find out 9/10 DPO on. So amazing what can happen in 30 years or so.

Thanks Tigerlily! And your daughter has a gorgeous first name as well. :D WTF - whig? I can't believe your MIL didn't say a word and then wants to be the first to know? Oy. And MIL lives here (about 30 minutes away) but my parents live 900 miles away in CO. Boo! Sometimes, I just want my mom during all of this worrying yet joy, ya know?

Jokerette - gorgeous scan and one for the memory books!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->