* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Welcome and congratulations to all of our new members.

Banana, boo, tonsillitis is no fun! Hope you feel much better soon.

MrsMalcolm, it's easier said than done for us to say not to worry so I will keep everything crossed for you. Hopefully your dates are just a little off and so baby was still too small to be seen. Please keep us updated and big hugs in the mean time.

What's everyone up to today and tomorrow? DH started his run of night shifts last night so we'll be out of the house for most of today so he can sleep. My plans include food shopping, getting some new ballet shoes for Avia and popping over to see a friend after lunch. Busy busy! Still feeling tired so think it'll be an early night for me!

mrsmalcolm - big hugs to you, I too hope it was just a little too early to see!! thinking of you this weekend...

Hi Leah,
Have started to do the housework this morning but totally wiped out now, so may need a nap despite having a layin this morning xx x
Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

I ended up having a Chemical. H&H 9 months to you all! :)

Hello ladies :) Welcome loveandterror.

So sorry leinzlove. :hugs: I hope your rainbow comes soon.

So I got my betas back from 15 and 18 dpo, they were 128 and 538 so more than doubled, so I am a bit relieved.

Is there anyone in this group who is still nursing a LO? I still nurse my son, usually only when he wakes and goes to bed (he is 27.5 months) but now he has strep and is wanting it more... anyways.. it would be nice to talk to another nursing mum if there is one here :)

So I got my betas back from 15 and 18 dpo, they were 128 and 538 so not that doubled, so I am a bit relieved.

Is there anyone in this group who is still nursing a LO? I still nurse my son, usually only when he wakes and goes to bed (he is 27.5 months) but now he has strep and is wanting it more... anyways.. it would be nice to talk to another nursing mum if there is one here :)

I'm still nursing my son. He's not taking well to solids so he nurses a lot. I'm a bit nervous about it all.

So sorry Leinzlove. I had 2 back to back before this pregnancy. Hugs to you and family.

I'm still nursing my daughter, she's not taking well to the decrease in supply :( She doesn't ask to nurse more often than she used to but she'll constantly pop on and off and cry for more when she does! It was so painful at first but I think I've gotten used to it.

I'm sorry to hear that Leinz :hugs:

So I got my betas back from 15 and 18 dpo, they were 128 and 538 so not that doubled, so I am a bit relieved.

I'm still nursing my son. He's not taking well to solids so he nurses a lot. I'm a bit nervous about it all.

I'm still nursing my daughter, she's not taking well to the decrease in supply :( She doesn't ask to nurse more often than she used to but she'll constantly pop on and off and cry for more when she does! It was so painful at first but I think I've gotten used to it.

I'm sorry to hear that Leinz :hugs:

Hi ladies :) Thank you for replying. It just makes me nervous as I had a loss in May at 6+3 and always kind of worried nursing may be why. So I am glad I am not the only one in this thread. I know that a lot of women have babies hat at perfect while nursing, though so I am probably just crazy hormonal hehe.

Hi I'm due on the 30th :) I am still nursing my 17 month old as well and trying to keep it all to myself until after 12 weeks. Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancy.:thumbup:

Hi kittylady! Welcome! Wow, we are already at the end of September! And thank you for sharing your nursing info :D Definitely makes me feel better.

Happy to see some really early testers! I had to laugh at my ticker as it has that I have not implanted yet got positive 10dpo for sure and something even 9dpo. So definatley implanted! Love seeing the long term breast feeders too!

I am still nursing my two year old :) he has definitely been requesting to bf more often since my bfp!!

Leinz - :hugs: Sorry for you loss.

Mrs_Malcolm - :hugs: Hoping you are earlier than you thought. By lmp I would be over 6 weeks, but am really 5. This early that is a big difference. Hope you get good news next time.

Ladyluck - I've been pretty tired today today. I did take a nap while DD was sleeping, it was great.

Naaxi - YaY for great numbers!

It's great to see so many people still nursing in this thread. I'm still nursing my 21 month old too. She's been asking more, but I think we're going to stick with the 4 times a day. Especially with being crazy sore, hoping that will go away eventually.

I am still nursing my two year old :) he has definitely been requesting to bf more often since my bfp!!

Yay! Very close to my son's age too. :) I never minded it much before but right now I cringe every time he nurses and I usually have to cut it shorter than what he wants. I feel bad but OW.

Yay! Hi and welcome kittylady! :happydance:

I am officially... 4 weeks today. :haha:

Morning ladies,
Woken with server back pain & strenching in belly too.
Got my scan tomorrow, feeling nervous & excited at the same time.
How's everyone else doing today x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->