* September Stars 2014 * 41 babies born!

Morning ladies,
Woken with server back pain & strenching in belly too.
Got my scan tomorrow, feeling nervous & excited at the same time.
How's everyone else doing today x x x

morning!

i have nausea, usually after taking my pregnancy care vitamins, other than that i don't have a whole lot of symptoms. fatigue during the day, pinching and pulling usually in the evening. other than that everythings fine.
i'm going to see my gp on tuesday and am hoping for a midwife appointment around 8 weeks. i really hope that everything worked out fine and that there's going to be a heartbeat. i'm sooo scared and nervous :wacko:

So sorry to hear that Leinz. Hope to see you back in first tri soon.

Welcome and congratulations to our new expectant mummies. Wishing you a healthy 9 months.

How is everyone feeling? Started taking some iron two days ago and feeling a bit better already which is nice! Off to soft play with Avia and some friends this afternoon.

Have barely seen DH for the past few days because he's on nights. Although it's part of his job I really dislike it because we miss him lots!

Congrats Kittylady! :)

I had my booking in appt this morning and my midwife is really lovely! I'm having a scan in 10-14 days to check my dates, can't wait! And I've got to ring tomorrow to make an appt to get my bloods done before my scan and to have the flu vaccine. It all seems more real now!

Still not really having any symptoms apart from nausea but my tonsillitis/cold is probably just masking them lol

Hope everyone is well xx

Sorry to hear that leinz :( hope you get your bfp soon.

Another nurser here too, my dd is two and a half. She doesn't nurse very much now but it is starting to get painful when she does.

Love&terror - try taking tablet in the evening, thats what I do

Leinz - so sorry, hope to see you back soon. Take care
Xxx

Lady Luck - good luck with your scan!!

Bananabump - so sorry to hear about the tonsillitis, I had that in college on e and remember it was awful!

Naaxi and the other nursers - hello all! Glad there are several of us! I find that the pain gets worse sometimes then will be better for a while. Quinton has always been a gentle nursling thankfully. I have read it doesn't get really bad until a bit farther along... Yay?

My boobs are just so sensitive that it is irritating when he nurses and I can only stand a few minutes before trying to deter him. If it were up to him, I am sure he would stay on the boob all day and night. Silly boy.

Hi

Thanks for all the congrats :) I don't seem to be getting sore boobs at the moment which is probably good as my lo seems to be feeding all of the time. This could change as things move along though. I am starting to feel slightly nauseous sometimes and I'm still cramping on and off.

I do think my daughter would stay on the boob all day too Naaxi :)

Morning ladies,
Woken with server back pain & strenching in belly too.
Got my scan tomorrow, feeling nervous & excited at the same time.
How's everyone else doing today x x x

morning!

i have nausea, usually after taking my pregnancy care vitamins, other than that i don't have a whole lot of symptoms. fatigue during the day, pinching and pulling usually in the evening. other than that everythings fine.
i'm going to see my gp on tuesday and am hoping for a midwife appointment around 8 weeks. i really hope that everything worked out fine and that there's going to be a heartbeat. i'm sooo scared and nervous :wacko:

I had that in a previous pregnancy, feeling sick from the vitamin, so my dr said to just take the folic acid until I was feeling better!

Can't sleep, so thought I'd jump on here.
I've had a nap earlier & am ready for bed but feeling sick so can't settle. Got alot of wind today too.
Night ladies, catch you all tomorrow x xx

Hi ladies,
All went well. We saw our little jelly tot on the telly & a heartbeating :)
I'm measuring a week earlier than I thought too. So I'm almost 7 weeks not 8.
Waiting for midwife to phone me back now to arrange my first appointment :)
Happy happy happy x x x x
How's everyone else doing today ??

Hi ladies,

YAY! thats great news :)

personally i'm not doing too bad. woke up from a, what i believe, uterus pinching pain.

Hi ladies,

YAY! thats great news :)

personally i'm not doing too bad. woke up from a, what i believe, uterus pinching pain.

I've had alot of that last couple of days.
Even had a photo today too, starting to feel real now xxx

Congrats on a great scan lady luck! Post a pic if you have a chance! :)

to the uk mommies, i wonder if you can help me..
i have my first GP appointment tomorrow.
do you think he/she is going to test or confirm my hcg levels /pregnancy at all or will i be transfered to a midwife? whats the usual procedure?

also..when will the first ultrasound take place? i heard it could be as late as 10-12 weeks, is that correct? that seems really late. im originally from germany and over there, women get their pregnancies confirmed (via blood or pregnancy test) and also get there ultrasound right away, but usually around 6-8 weeks.

I don't think they generally confirm with blood tests unless there is a problem. I was told I would have bloods when I fell pregnant again due to recurrent miscarriage but my GP today said it wasn't necessary! They usually trust HPTs too.

You'll probably just get referred to a midwife and get a booking appointment date. :flower:

Excellent news ladyluck! Isn't that the most incredible feeling?!

AFM: I'm feeling nauseous off and on (this morning was the first morning that I thought I was actually going to throw up, but I didn't - whew!), bbs are super sore and even though I'm tired, I'm having a hard time sleeping. I have restless leg syndrome - does anyone have this? I know it sounds made up but it is the MOST annoying thing! When I lay down to sleep or nap, I get this tingling/jerking in my leg and the only way to relieve it is to move my leg. This happens about every 5 seconds and lasts for about 2 hours - grrr. I have medicine for it but can't take it when I'm preggo so it makes it hard to get comfortable and go to sleep. I'm getting super excited for the u/s and it's still a month away!

My first dr appointment isn't for almost two weeks! And I doubt she'll do an ultrasound at that point because I'm sure of my dates. But I can always hope she refers for an ultrasound! For symptoms I have lower backache, and this morning when I woke up I felt very sick for a minute then it passed!
You ladies are all lucky to get an ultrasound already!

I know I have read wanting to do alot for house at end but does anyone have an overwhelming need to start now? Last time around was same thing. I am already wanting to lock up unsafe items! This is going to be a long long wait huh:p

Drove to store mile away and I made self car sick. 4 turns there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->